Egypt Air flight 804 missing, 19 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They just changed when she went missing --moved it up 15 minutes to This better . not turn into another 370!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pilot has 6,000 flying hours and the first officer has 4,000 flying hours CNN thats not a lot actually

(just heard 2000 flight time hours co pilot from MSNBC )

contact numbers for families of passengers: “080077770000 from any landline in Egypt and + 202 25989320 outside Egypt or any mobile in Egypt.”

4 hour flight --due to arrive 20 min prior to vanishing.

Eritrea, where it had been overnight---

EgyptAir Flight 181 was hijacked march 29 this year -everything OK.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/egypt-air-flight-ms804-missing-disappeared-radar-paris-cairo-passengers-crash-cause-twitter-update-search/

I was trying to find out where Eritrea stands in terms of terrorisim , casue that is where she overnighted.

is a multi-ethnic country, with nine recognized ethnic groups in its population of around six million

Did not help me. Smart person requested! How would you describe this area!

250px-Eritrea_-_Location_Map_%282013%29_-_ERI_-_UNOCHA.svg.png

wiki

Msnbc just moved when she went missing 15 minutes earlier......................

CNN just stated the aircraft was last spotted on radar further away from the coast than previously stated.I think they said 250 miles but not sure.Correction 170 miles.

I just heard something similar reported from a different news outlet. The latest correction they stated was approximately 250 kilometers, so a little over 150 miles. Definitely further off coast than they originally were reporting.

This is what is says about terrorism in Eritrea on my countries government travel advice website.

Terrorism
There is a low threat from terrorism in Eritrea; however some terrorist incidents have been reported along the border with Ethiopia.
In planning your activities, consider the kind of places known to be terrorist targets and the level of security provided. Possible targets include government and military interests, clubs, restaurants, bars, schools, places of worship, outdoor recreation events, markets, public transport and tourist areas. Airports and aircraft are also possible targets.

http://smartraveller.gov.au/countries/eritrea

Here is an updated breakdown on passengers.

15 French
30 Egyptian
1 British
1 Belgium
2 Iraquis
1 Kuwaiti
1 Saudi
1 Sudanese
1 Chadian
1 Portuguese
1 Algerian
1 Canadian

This is on Twitter released by Egyptair. Press Release 4. Having trouble linking it.

Per SKY news officials are starting to go through sociaol media to see if any one is claiming responsiblity. But France is pretty secure - so then it , if it is deliberate, then it may go to where she had flown the last 24 hours.

Is it me , or is this starting to "feel" like it is taking longer to find the debris field than you thought an hour ago??

NYTimes :
The last contact with the crew occurred about 10 minutes before the plane vanished,

Hi Greg!

http://www.nytimes.com/live/egyptair-flight-missing-paris-cairo/?module=meter-Links&version=meter+at+null&pgtype=article&contentId=&mediaId=&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&priority=true&action=click&contentCollection=meter-links-click

EGYPTAIR ‏@EGYPTAIR 36m36 minutes ago
EGYPTAIR has hosted the passengers' families near to Cairo Airport and has provided doctors, translators and all the necessary services.
View conversation 362 retweets 161 likes
Reply Retweet 362
Like 161

EGYPTAIR ‏@EGYPTAIR 37m37 minutes ago
EGYPTAIR crisis center is following up with the concerned authorities and EGYPTAIR will issue any additional information once available.

I do not know if flight radar website has a history of being accurate? That website had the aircraft climbing the entire flight? it never flatened into "cruise". What am i Getting wrong? When I looked at the flight radar deal, it was on radar for 22 min before vansihing.

But everywhere else is saying the plane had been airborne for over 3 hours??

NyTimes A320 jets have been involved in 12 fatal accidents,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back