Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OOOO Off topic. Excellent stuff keep up the good work, I used to be a power seller on eBay and know lots of stories in regards to some crazy a$$ scams. I've read quite a few of the Scambaiters things in the USA and LOVE Them, there was a horse scambaiter that was wicked !

Sorry back to topic :)

Thanks Jane :)

If I could do it full time and get paid it would fulfill my life. I could go on and on about those lads and their dirty deeds. I just love wasting their time with some jacked up story. It's actually quite amazing how gullible some of them are; you would expect a seasoned scammer to have a thick skin, but just wave the promise of some money in front of them and they're all yours and it takes forever for most of them to figure it out.

Sorry, O/T.

In regards to the Email addy, OK. I just assumed it was a mistake because his addy in the last Email thread was redacted, and there's lots of public domain stuff we're not allowed to post.

Wow.
Ive been lurking here for a long time reading in hopes of getting up to speed on this case.
Though ive almost come to the conclusion that its such a convoluted mess it may be more then I can wrap my frontal lobe around.
This email strengthens that conviction.
I cant decide whether this family is suffering from some form of pathalogical denial or they simply hope Caylee never being found would leave a big enough hole of reasonable doubt for Casey to slither through.
Am I off base?

Personally I think it's a mixed bag, kline, and I don't think anything will change their nonsensical ways.

It's right on video one of the media stations have it recorded but LE has better things to do I'm sure then involve themselves in this matter. IMO what George A did was wrong and cold hearted.

In my opinion, the part I bolded is an accurate summation.

I absolutely adore & admire Lois. :blowkiss: I am her friend and if she’s upset, I’m upset. And I know our other friends feel the same way. Lois is a very lovely & kind person. And smart & funny! After reading Lee's correspondence above, I felt compelled to comment here. This harassment by the Anthonys must end. Last week, we were all spending the day together with Murt at Blanchard Park, trying to make the best of the grim search, when all of a sudden the belligerent & hateful Anthonys reared their ugly heads. And WOW, what bizarre & unbalanced behavior by both of them – especially when George viciously & angrily tore a sign down that had been given to Lois' daughter after a vigil that she so lovingly held for Caylee. George frightened everyone by yanking that sign down & storming off with it - it was shocking, quite frankly, to see an adult behave in this manner. Especially a former policeman, it makes you wonder about a lot of things - like, does physical violence run in the family & that’s why Caylee is dead? The shred of sympathy I had for these grandparents is completely gone. The Anthonys have looked for Caylee only ONE TIME & that was to go to Gainesville two days ago. And they have never begged for Caylee’s safe return, NOT ONCE. Passing out fliers does not count as searching and neither does harassing searchers at a site. These two people are cretins.

Cindy and George KNOW Caylee is dead. It’s obvious Caylee can only be their meal ticket if she is alive, so the Anthonys continue this charade under the watchful coaching of their lawyers, who get tidy percentages from photo licensing and book & movie deals (that they claim don’t exist, LOL). No one would send them money for Killer Casey’s defense fund, so they have to keep Caylee “alive.” Caylee is dead but they're out of debt with Caylee’s donations, so everything is cool. It's been reported that Cindy maintains her Moe of the Three Stooges haircut with frequent salon visits, and hits the tanning bed & botox docs before big interviews (she's such a celeb - in her own mind, lol) and she's using Caylee's donation money to do these things. Along with catching her mortgage & other bills up to date. And pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $50,000 to bail bondsmen to spring Casey from jail before her murder charges came down. Didn’t Cindy just file bankruptcy this year? Someone needs to check Public Records. I would check, but I’m not the IRS so nothing in it for me, haha… but the IRS dudes will have plenty of fun with her & so will bankruptcy court if they find out she’s raking in a bunch of cash at her house. She’s just dumb enough to pay things off without having any proof of income, and now that she's associated with the questionable Kid Finders group, it’s investigation time, baby – good luck with that!!

Now, I have tried to ignore this horrific case with these putrid Anthonys, but Caylee MUST be found and given a proper burial. How dare they leave her out there all alone, like trash - the trash that they are. Casey MUST reveal where she left Caylee. Cindy should have beaten it out of her. This is not fair to Caylee and makes me insanely crazy!

My last thought here is that you can easily identify when a parent has done a good job raising their children. First example is Lois, whose sweet daughter organized a prayer vigil for a missing child and comforted the “grieving” grandparents. Not many kids are that giving of themselves and they learn to have these big hearts at home! On the other side we have George and Cindy Anthony... the above rude (and illiterate) email was sent by their son, Lee, to Lois, after George’s violent outburst & theft of the sign at the park. Apparently they were too embarrassed to contact Lois in person, so they had their son act as the bully. And then they have their monster daughter, Casey, who has killed their 2 yr old granddaughter because she wanted to party instead of be a mom. Casey was the last one to see Caylee alive, Casey was responsible for her precious life, Casey lied about where she left Caylee (among other things) and the car REEKS to high heaven of Caylee’s decomposition. And what do George and Cindy do? They cover for her! In fact they break the law to cover for her! George & Cindy should have been sterilized, period, end of story. At least then Caylee wouldn't have had to suffer when Casey killed her. Note to Cindy: can’t sue me unless you can prove Caylee’s alive & you don’t mind telling the truth on the witness stand. By the way, Cindy, why don’t you give Amy the $200 Casey stole from Amy’s bank and that you subsequently stole from Casey’s wallet? Or are you a common thief like your daughter? Never mind, I already know the answer to that.

imo :)

In regards to this email, I am still very perplexed why was Casey involved with this womans Granddaughter ? and inviting her to stay the night ? was she wanting this girl to babysit Caylee ?

I absolutely adore & admire Lois. :blowkiss: I am her friend and if she’s upset, I’m upset. And I know our other friends feel the same way. Lois is a very lovely & kind person. And smart & funny! After reading Lee's correspondence above, I felt compelled to comment here. This harassment by the Anthonys must end. Last week, we were all spending the day together with Murt at Blanchard Park, trying to make the best of the grim search, when all of a sudden the belligerent & hateful Anthonys reared their ugly heads. And WOW, what bizarre & unbalanced behavior by both of them – especially when George viciously & angrily tore a sign down that had been given to Lois' daughter after a vigil that she so lovingly held for Caylee. George frightened everyone by yanking that sign down & storming off with it - it was shocking, quite frankly, to see an adult behave in this manner. Especially a former policeman, it makes you wonder about a lot of things - like, does physical violence run in the family & that’s why Caylee is dead? The shred of sympathy I had for these grandparents is completely gone. The Anthonys have looked for Caylee only ONE TIME & that was to go to Gainesville two days ago. And they have never begged for Caylee’s safe return, NOT ONCE. Passing out fliers does not count as searching and neither does harassing searchers at a site. These two people are cretins.

Cindy and George KNOW Caylee is dead. It’s obvious Caylee can only be their meal ticket if she is alive, so the Anthonys continue this charade under the watchful coaching of their lawyers, who get tidy percentages from photo licensing and book & movie deals (that they claim don’t exist, LOL). No one would send them money for Killer Casey’s defense fund, so they have to keep Caylee “alive.” Caylee is dead but they're out of debt with Caylee’s donations, so everything is cool. It's been reported that Cindy maintains her Moe of the Three Stooges haircut with frequent salon visits, and hits the tanning bed & botox docs before big interviews (she's such a celeb - in her own mind, lol) and she's using Caylee's donation money to do these things. Along with catching her mortgage & other bills up to date. And pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $50,000 to bail bondsmen to spring Casey from jail before her murder charges came down. Didn’t Cindy just file bankruptcy this year? Someone needs to check Public Records. I would check, but I’m not the IRS so nothing in it for me, haha… but the IRS dudes will have plenty of fun with her & so will bankruptcy court if they find out she’s raking in a bunch of cash at her house. She’s just dumb enough to pay things off without having any proof of income, and now that she's associated with the questionable Kid Finders group, it’s investigation time, baby – good luck with that!!

Now, I have tried to ignore this horrific case with these putrid Anthonys, but Caylee MUST be found and given a proper burial. How dare they leave her out there all alone, like trash - the trash that they are. Casey MUST reveal where she left Caylee. Cindy should have beaten it out of her. This is not fair to Caylee and makes me insanely crazy!

My last thought here is that you can easily identify when a parent has done a good job raising their children. First example is Lois, whose sweet daughter organized a prayer vigil for a missing child and comforted the “grieving” grandparents. Not many kids are that giving of themselves and they learn to have these big hearts at home! On the other side we have George and Cindy Anthony... the above rude (and illiterate) email was sent by their son, Lee, to Lois, after George’s violent outburst & theft of the sign at the park. Apparently they were too embarrassed to contact Lois in person, so they had their son act as the bully. And then they have their monster daughter, Casey, who has killed their 2 yr old granddaughter because she wanted to party instead of be a mom. Casey was the last one to see Caylee alive, Casey was responsible for her precious life, Casey lied about where she left Caylee (among other things) and the car REEKS to high heaven of Caylee’s decomposition. And what do George and Cindy do? They cover for her! In fact they break the law to cover for her! George & Cindy should have been sterilized, period, end of story. At least then Caylee wouldn't have had to suffer when Casey killed her. Note to Cindy: can’t sue me unless you can prove Caylee’s alive & you don’t mind telling the truth on the witness stand. By the way, Cindy, why don’t you give Amy the $200 Casey stole from Amy’s bank and that you subsequently stole from Casey’s wallet? Or are you a common thief like your daughter? Never mind, I already know the answer to that.

imo :)

Interesting thought!

My opinion only

Ok, Im not stupid by any means but I cant understand a word he is saying(Lee).

Speaking for myself only, Im not saying anyone is lying or that this isnt real but I have learned the hard way not to believe everything you read as far as emails go and I know first hand that emails are EASILY altered. So, I personally am not going to jump to conclusions, speculation or judgement at this time. I guess, like a few others have stated, if its genuine in its entirety, and it was sent to many, it will be shared again in the future and its validity can be backed up.

As for the questions about Lee's email being allowed to stay in this thread, and it being public knowledge, this is true it is posted elsewhere, but so is everyone's names (and addresses, phone numbers, etc) that are main people in this case but we are not allowed to post those things here, especially thier first and last names together which are probably THE most public knowledge thing out there so I would think someones email address would be more private than thier full name that is broadcast on every news channel.

I kinda feel weird reading an email that wasnt sent to me, I know that might sound silly but I always felt like emails were a private correspondence between the sender and the reciever and that its not my business, so I feel a lil guilty, lol.

Hi windchime...the media did not show us much of the scene that actually transpired at BP. I know you were there and took a video and later posted it here, on WS, but it was removed fairly quickly. Can you tell us what it was that you SAW since it seems we cannot view the video?:confused:
Here are two videos of CA and GA at Jay Blanchard park. These are not Windchimes videos. The man in the blue shirt is DM from KFN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Yd89bZbhM (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5l5M2HVY2M&feature=related (part 2)

At the end of part two you can see GA take down the sign from Murt's van.

I can not say who the person is that wrote this letter to Lee, but I know who it was and it got to him by accident and everyone on their email address got the letter that is how Lee got it. With that said, Lee emailed everyone back that was on this persons email list. It goes to show you this family is very ungrateful and if you don't give them what they want or look only for a live Caylee they will spit in your face. I can say that it was not Lois, Padilla, Rob, or anyone we know for sure...It was someone close to the family at one time.

Thank you. That does help make some sense out of this.

I did understand that Lee was talking about the Where's Caylee sign that GA ripped off Murt's van, but I am still confused about who took the flowers after the prayer vigil at BP. Do you know anything about that? TIA!

You seem to be implying there is an underlying or hidden motive at Websleuths because of this thread. There is no such thing.

Lee is, as we say, A Major Case Player." Meaning he is part of the story. This is an insight into his feelings on what has been happening with the searches for his niece. That is an interesting topic. AND it goes to show the dynamic of the family.
This thread is not meant to change anything. It is meant to present information for discussion.

If you notice the discussion has been very calm. I have deleted a few posts but even they were nothing major.

I am keenly aware of the negativity surrounding this case. We are doing our best at Websleuths to keep the discussion on the actual topic and not letting all the threads go right to negativity hell. We are not perfect but we are doing our best.

And I would like to add that it seems the members of Websleuths are understanding what we are trying to do. The negativity is dropping.

Please, do not try and read anything into this thread other than it is an interesting topic for discussion which is what we do at Websleuths.

Tricia
PS All the cc email addresses were withheld.

Tricia
I knew there was a reason I loved you and WS. Thank you for always being the voice of reason and calming the storm. Much gratitude.
:blowkiss:

her being dead has no basis in reality? Who's foolish here, Lee?

"Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion."

OXYMORON

Coming from a moron... I wonder it Lee has a HS Education?? He writes like an 8th grade child..

Explanation:

OK, Lois is Dakota's grandma and is raising her. Dakota is the "young lady" (she's 13 now!!) that was corresponding with Casey by email. Casey invited her to "spend the night" sometime among other things. Sadly, Dakota is wrestling with the extreme emotions from all of this and feels her trust was betrayed. Lois the caring grandmother has put her grand-daughter's needs and well being above all else and severed any and all ties with the A's.

They have pounded her with nasty telephone calls and now this email from Lee. Lee is referring to the "item" that was "removed" on Monday the 10th of November from Murt's windshield. It was a poster of Caylee that the A's had given to Lois and Dakota in the past. GA tore it off the windshield of Murt's van and ripped it in half on the day they showed up at LP's first day search of the Econ river in BP and made their BIG SCENE. There was a lot that you did not see on the media.

The email at the bottom was from an individual regular person like us, not related to Lois or the A's or anyone that I know of..."she" was emailing Lee her disenchantment with their behavior after the memorial service at BP...

Did that explain it good enough?

I understand that GA took the sign off Murts Van but again I do not think that in anyway this E-mail is about that. WHy would Lee send Lois an E-mail about the sign when she never called or mentions this to him, GA or CA.
It seems obvious that the e-mail was in response to the below attached and he sent it to Lois by mistake.

I understand that GA took the sign off Murts Van but again I do not think that in anyway this E-mail is about that. WHy would Lee send Lois an E-mail about the sign when she never called or mentions this to him, GA or CA.
It seems obvious that the e-mail was in response to the below attached and he sent it to Lois by mistake.

I have to agree about this. The sign on the truck was about a missing Caylee, presumably alive. The flowers after the memorial would be seen by the family as being left for a "dead" Caylee. Lee would not refer to the sign as being something saying something "untrue" about Caylee, but he would say that about the memorial flowers.

The way I read it the first time seemed to point directly at the removal of the memorial items.

I think Lee just wanted Lois to know for sure, Kfinders took the flowers. The whole family
is very crude. They will protect this family forever. Our only hope for Caylee is finding her.
I pray they do find her.

If I am not mistaken LA's email is public knowledge isn't it? Isn't it on a website?

I got a warning for posting Public information. Just saying :rolleyes:
His e-mail address might have been public, but the E-mail it's self was not and I personally think it's crossing the line to post PRIVATE e-mails.

It is different when LE post them as documents and part of an investigation, but I think we are throwing way to much out there when we post PRIVATE e-mails that were not intended to be public and in NO WAY am I sticking up for the A's. I just think there has to be a point where you draw the line. Sorry but that is my opinion.

I have to agree about this. The sign on the truck was about a missing Caylee, presumably alive. The flowers after the memorial would be seen by the family as being left for a "dead" Caylee. Lee would not refer to the sign as being something saying something "untrue" about Caylee, but he would say that about the memorial flowers.

The way I read it the first time seemed to point directly at the removal of the memorial items.

The last thing anyones needs is more confussion and more specualtion. It's a big enough circus and mystery with out adding more to it! Again not trying to stir the pot, but it's seems like a simple stupid mistake of Lee's and he was just responding to the message that was attached nothing more and it got sent to Lois and maybe Blind copied to others as well.

I got a warning for posting Public information. Just saying :rolleyes:
His e-mail address might have been public, but the E-mail it's self was not and I personally think it's crossing the line to post PRIVATE e-mails.

It is different when LE post them as documents and part of an investigation, but I think we are throwing way to much out there when we post PRIVATE e-mails that were not intended to be public and in NO WAY in I sticking up for the A's. I just think there has to be a point where you draw the line. Sorry but that is my opinion.
Just my two cents. It's like I tell my daughter, "anything you put into print stands the chance of becoming public knowledge so be prepared to take that chance".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back