Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, someone slap some sense in me. And STAT! I'm wobbling here.

I'm feeling slightly bad for the A's. I'm sure they went into this thinking Casey would never do this to them. And that she would never blame the murder on them. I can't imagine how hurtful that must be. I mean seriously folks that's gotta sting big time!

But I have to keep reminding myself of all the venom the A's have spewed at perfectly innocent people. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

This is exactly the position I am now finding myself in, JSR. Although I'm sure it won't be long until Cindy does something vicious to someone to set me back on the straight and narrow!

Something bothers me about CM's statement the other day stating there would be devastating news revealed at trial for the A's. They have know for a long time that the A's could be targets but what if KC said something about an extended family member who could not confirm or deny the information. The perfect storm is not over by any means. I would put nothing past this team or KC. jmo

With CM's statement about devastating news revealed at the trial for the A's, I wonder if KC will accuse GA of molesting Caylee!

OK, thanks to all of you who slapped JSR, LOL! I felt that virtual slap too, and am back to not feeling sorry for the CA/GA.

Now, tho, with CM's statement about devastating news revealed at the trial for the A's, I wonder if KC will accuse GA of molesting Caylee!

I think it is quite likely. I posted something to that effect in the Defense Strategy thread. I think they will try and convince the jury that George was a pedophile and abused Casey as well.

ITA!! Your post is right on target!

I think things are becoming crystal clear as to what the defense will be. They will somehow introduce that Caylee's death was an accident, and that Casey was so frightened of her parents she fled her parents home and made up a story of Caylee being kidnapped. The duct tape was part of making it look like a kidnapping. The party pictures were her way of coping with the grief and fear. She immersed herself among people having fun as a distraction, but when she was alone she was overcome by grief and fear of her parents.

I think the defense opening statement will be our biggest clue as to what sort of defense they're going to do.

.....But...howcan they present this theory w/o putting ICA on the stand?:crazy:

Originally Posted by JSR
Ok, someone slap some sense in me. And STAT! I'm wobbling here.

I'm feeling slightly bad for the A's. I'm sure they went into this thinking Casey would never do this to them. And that she would never blame the murder on them. I can't imagine how hurtful that must be. I mean seriously folks that's gotta sting big time!

But I have to keep reminding myself of all the venom the A's have spewed at perfectly innocent people. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Give her a minute to catch her breath....she will blame Baez/Mason for not allowing this, never their DD...:maddening:

Mason already alluded to an awful, tragic accident...I doubt they will say one of the grandparents are responsible for Caylee's demise, that would backfire big time....it would be more of CA's ruling with an iron fist, sending conflicting messages to ICA, she's controlling, demanding, ICA could do nothing right in her eyes...I think the love/hate relationship might be front and center...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I feel bad for CA. She has tried to believe all the lies that have been told to her and when all the truth comes out she will be devistated. She believed everthing that she was told and therefore started lieing herself. She is in no-man's land...can't go backwards or forwards. Everyone around her has been lieing...the truth is about to hit her hard. She needs to hear the truth. GA is a different story. He doesn't want the truth to come out because of his unknown part in this. I don't believe he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but was unwhittingly involved in the coverup because he was involved in the lies before Caylee's death. He is afraid his lies are about to hit the fan. He doesn't want CA to know the truth. The defense will use his lies as leverage until they don't need him any more and then they will place him as a possible suspect. I feel sorry for him as far as I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but it will be brought out by the defense that he should be considered a suspect. He and ICA had been lieing to CA for a while and it is all going to come out.

If the defense strategy is to accuse George of molesting Caylee...I do believe that George will not stand for it and will turn on Casey like he's never been her father.

Talking about Back firing.... they have better chances IMHO sticking with the Nanny story.

If the defense strategy is to accuse George of molesting Caylee...I do believe that George will not stand for it and will turn on Casey like he's never been her father.

Talking about Back firing.... they have better chances IMHO sticking with the Nanny story.

Would KC want to get Caylee away from someone who would do harm to their child. KC had the perfect out. Marry JG and she broke up with him because he paid too much attention to Caylee. Now that testimony will say alot about KC's motives. And, in fact, all her friends will testify to a different KC than they thought they knew. jmo

I feel bad for CA. She has tried to believe all the lies that have been told to her and when all the truth comes out she will be devistated. She believed everthing that she was told and therefore started lieing herself. She is in no-man's land...can't go backwards or forwards. Everyone around her has been lieing...the truth is about to hit her hard. She needs to hear the truth. GA is a different story. He doesn't want the truth to come out because of his unknown part in this. I don't believe he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but was unwhittingly involved in the coverup because he was involved in the lies before Caylee's death. He is afraid his lies are about to hit the fan. He doesn't want CA to know the truth. The defense will use his lies as leverage until they don't need him any more and then they will place him as a possible suspect. I feel sorry for him as far as I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but it will be brought out by the defense that he should be considered a suspect. He and ICA had been lieing to CA for a while and it is all going to come out.

With all due respect, CA has IGNORED the truth right her in face. She has put down, chastised, and torn apart people who DARE not believe that Casey is innocent. She has said that no one messes with the Anthony's. She has belligerently, coldheartedly, and narcissticly made this case about her and Casey, and has thrown Caylee out like she never mattered. She knows the truth, she just chooses not to believe it, and chooses to turn a blind eye to it. I don't feel one bit sorry for her. She shouldn't be surprised that Casey turned on her and GA.

And GA has only hurt himself by letting CA pull all of his strings. He should have manned up a long time ago and stood up to her, and he never has. Now he's reaping the rewards of being a coward, refusing to stand up for the baby he said he loved so much. And if the defense does use him as a suspect, well, the lies that have come out of his own mouth will come back to haunt him. He has put himself in this position of being a fall guy for Casey to blame this murder on. He brought this on himself; let him reap what he sowed with lies, anger, and destroying Caylee's memory for his murderess princess.

Neither of them should be surprised. They raised her as CEO of the family. What did they expect to happen? Surely they didn't think the princess would give a crap about them for once or not make them take a fall for her? Or that she would plea out and spare them the pain of all of their dirty laundry coming out at trial? Absolutely not. She never did care about them one iota before now. Casey is not all of sudden going to feel love in heart for her parents who failed to clean up after her this one time. She is not going to suddenly love a mother that made her keep a baby she didn't want, a mother who probably made promises and broke them when she wanted Casey to bond with and be a mother to Caylee. She is not going to suddenly love a father that never was the father she ever wanted or respected. No, they didn't keep this in the family and bail her out, so she is done with them, and will use them as much as she can to take the blame for something she knows she did. What a loving daughter she turned out to be. NOT.

Just when I thought I might feel a twinge of sympathy for them, I don't. Yes, Casey has coldheartedly turned on them. But they raised her to be that way, to not care about anyone else but herself. Of course she's going to turn on them. And they deserve it for every moment they have cast Caylee's life and memory aside for their monster daughter who killed her. And now the very daugther they have campaigned for, destroyed their lives and reputation for, doesn't want them in the courtroom for the trial. Karma at it's finest.

What has GA been lying to Cindy about?

Would KC want to get Caylee away from someone who would do harm to their child. KC had the perfect out. Marry JG and she broke up with him because he paid too much attention to Caylee. Now that testimony will say alot about KC's motives. And, in fact, all her friends will testify to a different KC than they thought they knew. jmo

KC broke up with Jesse because Jesse's father said if you move in with her before you are married, I will not perform the ceremony, so Jesse acquiesced. It had nothing to do with his paying more attention to Caylee. That is the excuse that was used.

Remember KC told Jesse she was abused by her brother. This was to get out of the house and have Jesse take care of her but as soon as Jesse said we can't move in together until we are married, KC ended it. He was of no use.

Only lie I am aware of that he that CA supposedly told KC that CA thought GA was out looking for another job but she found out he wasn't. This is the time he was seeing River. This was in the jailhouse letters. But I don't recall if there was actually a letter from CA stating this.

It appears the only time KC was nice to GA was when he was ready to testify to the Grand Jury and she wanted to meet with him privately, one-on-one. That did not happen because KC stopped the visits and GA testified. KC has not looked at GA in a kind way since. She may feel betrayed because he testified to the Grand Jury.

I do not see KC having a problem blaming her father for what happened to Caylee. Did GA love Caylee more than KC....or did KC just feel that way. Seems to be a common thread running thru KC's mind. Discard people who pay too much attention to the child. When it's family doing it, discard the child. Simple as that. jmo

Only lie I am aware of that he that CA supposedly told KC about is that CA thought GA was out looking for another job but she found out he wasn't. This is the time he was seeing River. This was in the jailhouse letters. But I don't recall if there was actually a letter from CA stating this.

It appears the only time KC was nice to GA was when he was ready to testify to the Grand Jury and she was wanting to meet with him privately, one-on-one. That did not happen because KC stopped the visits and GA testified. KC has not looked at GA in a kind way since. She may feel betrayed because he testified to the Grand Jury.

I do not see KC having a problem blaming her father for what happened to Caylee. Did GA love Caylee more than KC....or did KC just feel that way. Seems to be a common thread running thru KC mind. Discard people who pay too much attention to the child. When it's family doing it, discard the child. Simple as that. jmo

Although she smiles admiringly at him when he snaps at Linda Drane-Burdick at the hearing at tells her to give him a minute to collect his thoughts.

But I don't see her having a problem with anything the defense wants to do in order to save her.

Do you know if they are allowed in during opening statements?

KC broke up with Jesse because Jesse's father said if you move in with her before you are married, I will not perform the ceremony, so Jesse acquiesced. It had nothing to do with his paying more attention to Caylee. That is the excuse that was used.

Remember KC told Jesse she was abused by her brother. This was to get out of the house and have Jesse take care of her but as soon as Jesse said we can't move in together until we are married, KC ended it. He was of no use.

Jesse, in his deposition, said KC told him that he loved Caylee more than KC. This is something Jesse stated. KC never stated, to my knowledge, that they broke up because Jesse would not move in with her. But it may, in fact, be the reason but in court Jesse will more than likely state whatever KC told him. Either way it appears Jesse was no longer useful to her which pretty much sums up all her relationships. jmo

When he was talking to LE he said that he had lied to her about how he lost the money that got them into financial trouble. I believe he said that she thought it was from one reason and he said it was really from a scam. I also believe that there are other lies that will probably come out during trial of things that he was keeping from CA, but that is just my opinion.

Jesse, in his deposition, said KC told him that he loved Caylee more than KC. This is something Jesse stated. KC never stated, to my knowledge, that they broke up because Jesse would not move in with her. But it may, in fact, be the reason but in court Jesse will more than likely state whatever KC told him. Either way it appears Jesse was no longer useful to her which pretty much sums up all her relationships. jmo

Oh, I know that KC does not speak of it. BUT, Richard Grund does and says he told Jesse he would not perform the ceremony if they lived together before hand. Exactly, he was no longer useful to her. Jesse also states that Cindy wanted him out of the picture because she knew he was going to take Casey and Caylee out of the house, which I believe is true. But on the other hand, he was at their house nonstop when he started seeing KC and after the baby was born, he was there all the time.

That would drive me crazy if I were the grandmother. It would - so I am sure there were a lot of dynamics going on.

But I think that Jesse became of no use to KC.

When he was talking to LE he said that he had lied to her about how he lost the money that got them into financial trouble. I believe he said that she thought it was from one reason and he said it was really from a scam. I also believe that there are other lies that will probably come out during trial of things that he was keeping from CA, but that is just my opinion.

Yes, and that is true. He was scammed by a Nigerian and had maxed out the credit cards to 10,000 I believe.

But he had approached Cindy a few times about KC's lying and not working and it WAS CINDY who did not want to confront her about it. JandK, there are a lot of things going on in the case, but Cindy is not without fault here, imo. She allowed KC to lie and steal and this started way back not when she was 21. And large sums from her friends and her brother, et al.

George's maxing out the credit cards did not start KC on her road to ruin by any means. Her road started much earlier.

Can someone help me put this post in the proper place

The Anthonys have scheduled a visit with ICA for tomorrow morning

1 pm. court hearing today!!!!

TIA!

Can someone help me put this post in the proper place

The Anthonys have scheduled a visit with ICA for tomorrow morning

1 pm. court hearing today!!!!

TIA!

But they haven't received their answer yet...IF ICA doesn't want to see them, they will show up for nothing...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member