Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if CA's head isn't hanging over the toilet on this one, I'll never understand why. I mean this has to be the ultimate gut/heart punch, don't ya think. Maybe the A's will get it this time...KC hates them...:doh:

My posts represent my opinion only.
"more than she loved Caylee"

I've always felt sad for them as a separate issue and apart from their unbelievable behavior - and it looks like it's getting worse. Bill S. has just posted his opinions.

QUOTE=lauriej;6439686]Motion Filed To Keep Casey's Parents Out Of Courtroom

http://www.wftv.com/news/27793602/detail.html

--snipped--
Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said that's confirmation of the story WFTV broke weeks ago, that the defense could be planning to pin Caylee's murder on someone else in Casey's family, possibly her father George.

darn don't know why my quote broke - sorry![/QUOTE]

I have to say if they had just had the common sense to keep their dignity and their mouths shut since 2008 they would not have set themelves up for accusations of this type from ICA. As it is it might not be too much of a stretch to believe whatever carp she's going to throw at them.

Ok, someone slap some sense in me. And STAT! I'm wobbling here.

I'm feeling slightly bad for the A's. I'm sure they went into this thinking Casey would never do this to them. And that she would never blame the murder on them. I can't imagine how hurtful that must be. I mean seriously folks that's gotta sting big time!

But I have to keep reminding myself of all the venom the A's have spewed at perfectly innocent people. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
I firmly believe that the A's are in on this little scheme and have been for quite some time.

I don't believe for one minute that they feel this is "hurtful", as the name of the game has always been 'whatever it takes to save Casey'.

George has already admitted in open court that he would go to any and all lengths, legal or illegal, so this is his way of throwing himself on the sword as a desperate, last- ditch-effort in hopes of raising reasonable doubt.

Did I dream some time ago, that the Judge mentioned putting the A's in a room with TV showing court room coverage? To keep them away from the public seeing them, and allowing them to react as needed privately? Could this be done?

It is not hard to believe that someone who hates their parents this much could kill their child....OR... someone who could kill their child, could hate their parents this much. It is just hard to comprehend the thinking of someone so evil.

I do feel for her parents, as I believe they never, in their wildest nightmares, ever thought she would kill Caylee. That just doesn't happen to anyone you know and certainly not to "our daughter".

Well if CA's head isn't hanging over the toilet on this one, I'll never understand why. I mean this has to be the ultimate gut/heart punch, don't ya think. Maybe the A's will get it this time...KC hates them...:doh:

My posts represent my opinion only.

Sadly, I doubt they will.

It will somehow be spun that this was JB's idea to protect her. Therefore, they will once again, forgive her. :rolleyes:

I wonder if this is all part of the plan as to why ICA happily thanked her mother for lying about the dryer sheets and the Fabreeze.
ICA probably was thinking "gotcha" to herself, knowing it would set up CA as a big liar and the scapegoat for Caylee's demise - her ultimate plan to destroy her mother.

"more than she loved Caylee"

And if SP gets on the stand and repeats that....won't it just rip the hearts out of the jurors. KC will regret the day she stole that money from her grandparents. jmo

In the three year battle between CA and ICA over who is the biggest victim, it looks like ICA has won this round.

Do they allow cage fighting in Florida courtrooms?

Round two: ICA will be wearing REALLY, REALLY, REALLY UGLY CLOTHES FOR THE TRIAL! :great:

Okay, I keep hearing (reading actually) lots of posters say that the A's will watch on TV, internet, etc. Is Florida different -- wouldn't the judge instruct all witnesses that they can be held in contempt of court and jailed or fined if they violate the rule of sequestration? I know this motion (especially if granted and I would lay money down in Vegas it will) will tick them off and make them want to watch even more so, but will they now risk their own personal freedom to do so? I know, they will do anything to save their little girl, but.........................still?

Round two: ICA will be wearing REALLY, REALLY, REALLY UGLY CLOTHES FOR THE TRIAL! :great:

Okay, I keep hearing (reading actually) lots of posters say that the A's will watch on TV, internet, etc. Is Florida different -- wouldn't the judge instruct all witnesses that they can be held in contempt of court and jailed or fined if they violate the rule of sequestration? I know this motion (especially if granted and I would lay money down in Vegas it will) will tick them off and make them want to watch even more so, but will they now risk their own personal freedom to do so? I know, they will do anything to save their little girl, but.........................still?

I don't think CA cares tuppence for the law or trial rules. They will do whatever they want to do.
They have so far anyway - they have lost two Attys because they could not follow their legal advice.

This brings to mind the hearing on 15 April when Baez was trying to keep the party pics out.

Baez said this;

"These photographs are not evidence of flight. The State will allege that this occurred after the crime". And there is also nothing in possession or in those photographs that relate to the crime. They're completely irrelevant and highly prejudicial. The crime, as the state is alleging, is over at this point. It has nothing of evidentiary value as it relates to the crime."

Baez's use of the word allege goes to "this" (her being at Fusion) not to the word crime. Baez is admitting there was a crime but they way the state is saying it/when it happened is not right. This once again makes me think that Baez is admitting there was a crime but his client didn't do it - it ties in nicely with George and that bus.

I can't feel sorry for them. I'm sorry. I have to say that I am somewhat relieved that the tides have turned and that all the blaming of truely innocent people has stopped. People who simply knew Casey at one point in their lives. Even people who never knew Casey have been accused... even innocent neighbors (Tia Torres) who just happened to live near her were dragged into this and were accused by this family. I will never forgive what they did to Roy Kronk.

I think I can say I don't feel sorry for them because I know it is a lie. I know they had nothing to do with Caylee's murder and I know a jury is not going to believe it either. It is nothing but lies coming from the accused and her defense who have had no problem accusing a number of people of the same thing... anyone but their client.

Maybe now all the truely innocent people in this case can rest a little easier going into this trial? Maybe Cindy and George will know exactly how it feels to be in the same situation as the people they put in that situation??

I don't know?

Me either.

I firmly believe that the A's are in on this little scheme and have been for quite some time.

I don't believe for one minute that they feel this is "hurtful", as the name of the game has always been 'whatever it takes to save Casey'.

George has already admitted in open court that he would go to any and all lengths, legal or illegal, so this is his way of throwing himself on the sword as a desperate, last- ditch-effort in hopes of raising reasonable doubt.

To some degree, I hope you're correct. I wouldn't wish that type of pain and hurt on anyone, not even the Anthonys.

I can't feel sorry for them. I'm sorry. I have to say that I am somewhat relieved that the tides have turned and that all the blaming of truely innocent people has stopped. People who simply knew Casey at one point in their lives. Even people who never knew Casey have been accused... even innocent neighbors (Tia Torres) who just happened to live near her were dragged into this and were accused by this family. I will never forgive what they did to Roy Kronk.

I think I can say I don't feel sorry for them because I know it is a lie. I know they had nothing to do with Caylee's murder and I know a jury is not going to believe it either. It is nothing but lies coming from the accused and her defense who have had no problem accusing a number of people of the same thing... anyone but their client.

Maybe now all the truely innocent people in this case can rest a little easier going into this trial? Maybe Cindy and George will know exactly how it feels to be in the same situation as the people they put in that situation??

I don't know?

I haven't an ounce of sympathy for them, and I'm not sorry.

I reserve my sympathy for those who are deserving, you know, those poor saps who are basically decent people trudging through life who have bad things happen to them without their own personal contribution toward their own dilemma.

George & Cindy have very much contributed to this entire tragedy, every step of the way.

And if SP gets on the stand and repeats that....won't it just rip the hearts out of the jurors. KC will regret the day she stole that money from her grandparents. jmo

LampChop,

I'm not certain that there's anything Casey regrets. Except for not running like hell to Mexico right after she killed Caylee.

LampChop,

I'm not certain that there's anything Casey regrets. Except for not running like hell to Mexico right after she killed Caylee.

Or Puerto Rico, Venezuela and Columbia! I'll never forget DC's email about the connection between Venezuela and Columbia and then Puerto Rico. And California, Tennessee, Texas, N. Carolina, New York, and Georgia. :banghead:

It really would be funny if it wasn't all so sad.

Ok. I'm back to normal now.

Temporary lapse in judgment is over. I'm back now to not feeling any sympathy for the Anthonys. But I still don't wish pain upon them. I hope they are aware of whatever the Defense plan is and that Casey doesn't completely destroy what is left of them.

Although I think the Anthonys, especially Cindy, (to some degree) contributed to the overall perfect storm that allowed Casey to kill Caylee I still don't think it's right that Casey continues to torture them.

Ok, someone slap some sense in me. And STAT! I'm wobbling here.

I'm feeling slightly bad for the A's. I'm sure they went into this thinking Casey would never do this to them. And that she would never blame the murder on them. I can't imagine how hurtful that must be. I mean seriously folks that's gotta sting big time!

But I have to keep reminding myself of all the venom the A's have spewed at perfectly innocent people. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

:slap: Snap out of it, JSR !!
This is Cindy and George Anthony we're talking about ... can't bring myself to feel sorry for them at all ... and I wasn't personally affected by their lies and accusations ... their treatment of Tim Miller and TES alone had me convinced they didn't warrant any compassion ...

This latest turn, well, it's KARMA .... what goes around, comes around ... they all deserve each other and their misery ....
:clap:

LampChop,

Well, I was kinda thinkin along the lines of KC regretting she did not extend that "to do" list that she was making and searching on the internet for "neck breaking" and "household weapons" to include extended family members. KC did tell TL she had $14,000 in the bank for a backup which is the exact amount of SP's balance in her account. Black widow in training, me thinks. Start small, work your way up. Try not to get caught. jmo

You know I do hope they are kept out of the Courtroom. They are still going to watch the trial. In fact, I hope they disobey the rules and watch the trial. I want them to hear about EVERY single piece of evidence the SA has against ICA. But I don't want them there to display their facial expressions, sneers, sighs, and gestures for the jury to see and to put more pressure on other witnesses.

Plus also keep this in mind. It will be easier for them to throw Cindy and George under the bus. Because to the jury the lack of her parents not being there to support her will gain more sympathy for ICA. They won't know that her parents aren't there because they're not allowed to be there but just that they aren't, and that it's just ICA alone against the world. And against the mean and abusive parents that she's going to allege actually committed the crime.

The DT doesn't want the A's there in the courtroom just as much as the SA doesn't, but their motives are very different.

ETA: No matter if the A's watch the trial in the Courtroom or at home on TV we all know one thing for certain, they're going to lie. So keeping them out surely isn't going to keep these two from lying or somehow will change their makeup to be honest people. And clearly they aren't afraid to lie under oath, we have already seen them do it. They already know they'll never be charged with perjury. Even though I wish they would someday be held accountable.

ITA!! Your post is right on target!

I think things are becoming crystal clear as to what the defense will be. They will somehow introduce that Caylee's death was an accident, and that Casey was so frightened of her parents she fled her parents home and made up a story of Caylee being kidnapped. The duct tape was part of making it look like a kidnapping. The party pictures were her way of coping with the grief and fear. She immersed herself among people having fun as a distraction, but when she was alone she was overcome by grief and fear of her parents.

I think the defense opening statement will be our biggest clue as to what sort of defense they're going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt