Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*demolishes the fence*

I am so very saddened by this. I can't believe what came out at this presser. Dear God, she did do something to Kyron. I only feel sadness for that family and a lot more fear for Kyron.

Wow, just...wow...I'm in class and trying not to cry right now...it reminds me of the day they identified Caylee's remains...I knew it was her, but hearing it confirmed just made it all the worse...

I really, honestly, wanted to be wrong...

Desiree Young on Terri Moulton: 'I know she's lying'​

kgw-16_58hormans.JPG

"I've known her a long time," Desiree Young said, "I know she's lying."

She drove home the points, saying "Mothers have instincts and unfortunately I had feelings about this when I got the phone call," about Kyron's disappearance.
When asked whether they thought who else might be involved in the disappearance, Kaine Horman and Young were quiet for a moment, looked at each and Kaine Horman declined to speculate.

Desiree is a beautiful woman. I bet TH was so jealous. Poor Kaine looks absolutely drained. Thanks for the picture.

I'm waiting for a response from TH's attn. I'm very surprised there wasn't one immediately after the presser. JMHO.

I've seen it discussed why would DY not have custody of Kyron at this point in time. I could list a lot of reasons. I could go into details that I have seen happen in my military community when the Father retains or is given custody by the Mother of the children. But the number one reason that I see most often---and the one that I'm going to go with until there are facts to dispute it is this: DY felt it was in Kyron's best interest to remain within the home that he had been since he was old enough to remember. That is an act of deeper love for a child than most of us could ever contemplate. JMHO and not willing to argue it on this thread.

I still want to know why TH's attn hasn't spoken yet. Interesting JMHO.

SBM

Respectfully snipped...

Again, that's not how I saw it. If he had no reason to think she would make Kyron disappear or take a hit out on him on 3 June 2010, then he was viewing her relationship with Kyron through a certain set of assumptions and beliefs. He now thinks those assumptions and beliefs were profoundly flawed, so he can no longer characterise her relationship with Kyron.

In other words, if he'd been asked on 3 June 2010 what TMH's relationship with Kyron was like, he might have said something like "great! They love each other very much." With everything that has happened and been revealed since then, he is probably certain that he was wrong but doesn't know yet in what way he was wrong.

Until Kyron's fate has been revealed, it would be hard to say, I think.

The above is all my own speculation, of course.

You took my thoughts right from my head, and put them into better words than I could have. I think this has shaken Kaine to the core. He just doesn't know what to believe and was truly blind sided.

Help...Is there anywhere I can watch their news conference video?
I can't find it and missed it earlier live.

Good for her! She tells it like she sees it. I have a feeling that a libel suit won't happen. LOL

<respectfully snipped>

I think women know women better than men know women. I wonder if DY ever told KH that she had concerns about TH before Kyron went missing? Did Kyron tell DY about things that were happening at home that when DY asked KH about he dismissed them? If so, the guilt on Kaine must be torment.

I was wondering the exact same things. I would love to know how Terri really treated Kyron; and, if Kyron ever expressed a fear or dislike of his SM? You would think that if there were problems that caused Kyron not to feel safe or wanted that DY & TY would have sought custody. There are just so many questions I would love to have answered.

I too think that look and pause when asked about another person being involved was one of...there had better be, or else...as though it is too painful to imagine there isn't some person out there somewhere, with Kyron...

It is all so sad...the fact that Desiree clearly was never thrilled about Terri raising her son, did not seem to trust/like her...I know that is probably not uncommon, but if she was not able to regain custody and tried...how much sadder is that. I know we don't know what happened re: custody when Desiree's health improved. But I think that Kaine had the advantage by then, in eyes of a judge, it may even be why he and Terri married, to ensure that their home appeared stable for Kyron. Maybe she never stopped trying to get him back , for all we know.

I just feel that they are both clinging to a life raft of hope that Terri is the one and that she had an accomplice...

It's true. Good moms just KNOW. I feel so bad for Desiree, yet I admire her at the same time. Good for you, Desiree! Let it out!

I think maybe you need to understand a little more on how LE works in cases like these. They cannot and will not call someone a suspect until the moment the silver bracelets are secured on their wrists. It is not as easy and clear cut, black and white, as you would like it to be.

Terri is a liar, so why not call her one? I believe she failed her 2 polygraphs, and I believe she approached the gardener about killing Kaine. I do NOT think that Kaine and Desiree are doing this on a hunch or merely because these are their "opinions"...Not by a mile...Once again, I believe this presser was done with the full knowledge and blessing of LE.

Read between the lines, or as Tony says, "connect the dots"....
badme102
I have a family member that has been missing for 27 years.She has never been found.I have looked for her as a unidentified Jane Doe,skeletal remains,anthopologist offices anywhere and everywhere to try and find out where she could be.I know very well how LE works in these cases.I am just saying I thought LE and the sheriff just came out and said Terri was not a POI or a suspect and she was cooperating.I just really think they need to clear this up once and for all.I thought they did.

God, if they do find Kyron not alive...I can only imagine how Desiree is going to react...TH better hope she's in a prison cell by that time...

badme102
I have a family member that has been missing for 27 years.She has never been found.I have looked for her as a unidentified Jane Doe,skeletal remains,anthopologist offices anywhere and everywhere to try and find out where she could be.I know very well how LE works in these cases.I am just saying I thought LE and the sheriff just came out and said Terri was not a POI or a suspect and she was cooperating.I just really think they need to clear this up once and for all.I thought they did.

((((((hugs))))))

OMG I just love Kyron's parents! I do believe it's no holds barred at this point...I see a Momma and a Daddy that want their son back and they are tired of messing around with and tip-toeing around this deranged woman Terri!

I feel really bad for her. I haven't seen anything indicating she shouldn't have had custody of Kyron. It just seems like she got the short end of the deal, and now she really has the worst end of the deal. Poor woman, I hope they find Kyron soon and alive, so she can have some peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member