Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine didn't see the warning signs that TH would hire someone to kill him.

It looked like they answered that question as if to say it came as a suprise to KH but not to DY. I'm not bashing DY by any means, but I can't imagine allowing another woman to care for my child unless I fully trusted and respected her.

How do you process information that the person you love wants to have you killed - ANS: I don't process it, Kyron is gone and that's all that matters.

Walks with Kyron to bus every morning - close relationship. Won't speculate about Terri's relationship.

Red birth mark - what kind of things made him upset? Desiree - if something wasn't going his way. Couldn't get toy, transformer, lego, other than that, always smiling.

Full trust in LE, even more so for Desiree.

Going to Bedford was hard for Deserie hard to be 4 1/2 hours away is frustrating. What if you get call he's found? Too far.

A little comforting to be near neighbors, reinforce that they are doing a good job.

Day consists of getting up - what is game plan for day. Whatever needs to happen = happens. Will work if there is time.

No change with Terri as far as cooperating. So angry don't even have words. She wants Terri to do the right thing - frustrating she isn't cooperating.

How hard is it to not say stuff to Terri? It's what you do when you have a blended family. Always have had a great working relationship when it comes to the kids and it's upsetting to hear some of the rumors out there.

How is Terri not cooperating? She is not telling the truth.

Anywhere else we need to be looking for Kyron? Could be anywhere in Oregon and is probably close by. Pure speculation to say any more.

Why would someone who takes care of Kyron to hurt him? We have asked ourselves that question - we don't have an answer for that. This blindsided us.

Anybody else involved? We would like to speculate, but can't.

What would you say to Kyron - we will come get you and bring you home.

If no answer is there point you will get back to work? WE are realistic people, life carries on, when Kyron comes home, there has to be A HOME he comes back to. Focus is still on him.

Kaine and daughter to move back in home. Concerned about daughter, in good place right now should be in place where she is comfortable. When Kyron returns, doesn't want Kyron spirited to unknown location.

How is baby girl doing? She is doing very well, wish he could adjust as well as her.

Any past history Terri would murder you - NO! She was attempting to hire someone to do that.

Relentlessly pursue him until we bring him back.

Lots of investigators looking for Kyron, Tony knows more.

DUI - Put dui behind them as family

Tony is not involved as LE but as parent, treated just like us.

How do you know Terri is lying?? Desiree says: I have known her a long time, I know she is lying. The 3 of us have gone through polygraphs, she has not passed them.

Experience of taking polygraph - not like on TV. Unusual, intimidating, I knew in my heart what I was doing was for Kyron.

Direct plea to Terri - no because of restraining order.

She needs to do the right thing, needs to do it for baby girl, both of her kids. Kyron is out there and it is ridiculous.

Being honest with investigators is what doing the right thing is.

Mother's have instincts, Desiree had feelings about this when she got phone call. Can't say because it is part of investigation and can't say.

ETA: Translated fast you guys, so probably not perfectly correct. Just an overview.

This presser was tense - you could practically read their minds.

Desiree has held her tongue in regards to Terri for a long time - and knows she is lying.

Someone else is involved too. They feel Kyron is still alive and will come home.

That's what I got out of it.

Desiree: Mothers have instincts and I had a feeling about this as soon as I got the call

Reporter asks "Why?"

Desiree replies, "What?" Then states "I can't elaborate as it is part of the investigation!"

Think we can expect another bombshell concerning Terri in near future...sounds like some kind of "past" there....

Exactly! Just like Sharon Rocha when Laci went "missing".

The body language in the first presser said it all.

That first presser reminded me of the Robert Manwill pressers.

So, they both know Terri is a liar. BOTH of them. Desiree had an instinct that Terri did something relative to Kyron disappearing - she "KNEW" Terri had something to do with what happened when she go the phone call. She knows Terri's lying because she's known Terri a loooong time. (Too long, it seems.)

Apparently, Kaine agrees - knows Terri's a liar. Yet Kaine let Terri raise his kids.

If I were Desiree, I'd have more than a little difficulty even standing next to Kaine.

Desiree had concerns about Terri all along but suppressed them for blended family's sake.

IMO, There's more skeletons in the closet ... lots more.

:(

If they are going by there gut, I go can with that. But if they are believing a poly, not so sure. Some people just fail, something about the brain.

DY is going by both, KH on the other hand, imo, is going more on what he has been told, though he did say that he came to a point in time, and it wasn't a decision based on emotion. The decision being that she wasn't being honest concerning what happened with Kyron.
moo

It sure seems like she was not a fan of Terri's even before this happened. Just my impression.

Yes...when a reporter asked her how she knew Terri was lying, she said, "I've known her a long time. I know she was lying."

Then she a Kaine talked about the lie detector tests and how they both passed with flying colors and Kaine actualy said that Terri failed both of hers.

Were you shocked TH failed polys?

Another long look, Kaine: "A little bit yes and a little bit no."

This was very telling. It seems in conflict with their other statement that there was nothing to make them think anything like this could happen, that she could hire a murderer, etc. Yet, the fact that they were totally shocked by her failing the polygraph(!) and that Desiree immediately knew Terri was involved, when she got that first call, probably indicates that there was something hinky about her all along. Also, Desiree's comment about "knowing" Terri is lying because of having known her for a long time. That seems to mean that she has seen Terri lie before. (JMO)

I would imagine that Kaine is doing some real guilt trip on himself. Imagine the horror he is going through. My heart goes out to these two parents. Not only is Desiree beautiful, she has lots of class.

They seemed to fully believe Kyron is still alive and that he will, in fact, come home.

I think they just turned up the heat a little bit more.

This presser was tense - you could practically read their minds.

Desiree has held her tongue in regards to Terri for a long time - and knows she is lying.

Someone else is involved too. They feel Kyron is still alive and will come home.

That's what I got out of it.

I also got the impression they felt Kyron was alive. Something about their demeanor. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part. I pray he is alive.

That was interesting.

But, after typing for a bit, I have decided to plead the fifth on my impressions.

I just wish with all my heart Kyron was safe.

Regarding Terri failing two polys: Was it a shock to you? Kaine said a little bit yes and a little bit no.

Desire was asked about her feelings of Terri in the first press conference where Terri tried to hug her; Desiree said she had feelings about this "from the moment I got the phone call". A mother's instincts.

WHY oh why don't any of the reporters ask Kaine about the car swap that morning?? It seems such an obvious question to ask.

The reporters let a lot of dead silence go on and were lame as heck, IMO! Reporters from all over, missed opportunities and didn't seem all that prepared.

Kaine seriously worries me:( He looks like an empty shell. To have your child disappear and than find out not only in your wife failing lie detector tests she also allegedly hired someone to kill him..how do you get over something like that?

Some do, some don't.

Only time will tell.

If only for baby K's sake, I hope he is one who gets beyond it to build a full, emotionally satisfying, stable life.

Ok - I found myself taking notes.

First - and this is what caused me to pick up the pencil!

KH was speaking about keeping the focus on Kyron and finding him. His EXACT words were:

"we will relentlessly pursue him (Kyron)......."
HUH? yep - picked up the pen and wrote that done right then - didn't want to loose that one.

Then came the part about the "someone else" involved and that ALL KNOWING LOOK between the two of them - now refer back to what I caught above!

Then KH saying that TH failed both polys.

The other two things I wrote down - you all have already noticed - KH's reply to being shocked by TH's failing the polys - he said "a little yes, and a little no".
And the other was when DY was asked about that first PC and TH laying her head - DY's comments about a "mother's instincts and she had feelings about this when she got the phone call. Then she was asked why did she have those feelings and she said she couldn't answer because it was part of the investigation.

VERY informative. My heart just breaks for DY and KH seems to be just an "upstanding guy".

Those are just my thoughts and notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members