GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so there was a DV incident in July. years ago when my step kids mother had primary care during the first custody battle, there was a time she was alleging DV at exchanges and they were ordered to supervised exchange. there are ppl who get licensed to do this and the family court has their referral or there are some churches or social service agencies that do them free or for a fee. and also there have been CO's that volatile parents exchange in front of the police department. why not in this case?

im going to take it further.... as a kid who grew up in the system, she was trying to create a family and it was not going her way. the child was born for this purpose and he was not delivering. pains me to say.

And more...

According to the documents, Stinson was “very emotional” telling a caseworker she was about to be evicted and was nervous about not being able to see her son Jordan if he was moved in with his father, Jordan Belliveau Sr., and paternal grandmother.
On July 26, Stinson also opened up to a case manager telling her she was still in love with Jordan Belliveau Sr. and that she was concerned “there was another woman” adding that “everything went downhill” after they broke up. A case manager noted that Stinson was forced to sell her furniture because she didn’t have money.

New documents: Charisse Stinson was 'emotional' just days before allegedly killing her 2-year-old
More at the link. Stinson's motives are becoming clear as day. She was angry at Jordan's father and now we learn she thought he was involved with another woman. She was struggling financially and was facing eviction. She was warned that Jordan might be removed from her again.

It was a perfect storm. Not only was she incapable of understanding what it means to protect her child and keep him safe she was also pissed at his father. Facing eviction and having no money she then learns Jordan may be taken away.

Don't get me wrong - I don't think she gave a hoot about Jordan and may have even been tired of caring for him. Rather, IMO she was angry at others and took it out on her little boy. I also believe she, like so many we see here, didn't want anyone else to have Jordan. Is it any surprise that Jordan ended up dead?

And now we hear that "no one could have predicted" this outcome that to us here anyway, is as clear as the sky is blue:

However, agencies responsible for the foster system in Pinellas and Pasco counties said his mother, Charisse Stinson had never shown any "violent tendencies."

"No one could have predicted the behavior of the mother, and the tragic outcome," said April Lott, the CEO of Directions for Living, a sub-contractor tasked with providing case managers to study the homes and situations of about 3,000 foster children in Pinellas and Pasco Counties.

Child welfare official: 'No one could have predicted... tragic outcome'
SMDH.

'Sleuthers' hinky meters were on high alert from the get-go! I doubt that anyone here actually believed the mother's lame narrative. I surely didn't.

Detective Milton Arbogast (Psycho): "Well, if it doesn't jell, it isn't aspic, and this ain't jellin."

definitely not!!! I knew it from the go.

Who is paying for Jordan Belliveau's funeral?

The funeral home says donations and a car wash is paying for services, and the family says money raised on will go to other expenses.

...According to Jessica Belliveau, since they’ve learned that the funeral was already paid for, they’re deciding to use that money for other expenses.

Belliveau says she has plans to buy new clothes for the family to attend the funeral and to hold a family gathering to remember little Jordan afterward.

The family is also planning to use some of the money to purchase necklaces that will hold some of Jordan's ashes...

Jordan M. BELLIVEAU Jr.'s Obituary on Tampa Bay Times
Jordan M. BELLIVEAU Jr.
Obituary
BELLIVEAU, Jordan M. Jr.
2, Clearwater, passed Sept. 4, 2018. Visitation Sept. 14, 2018 from 6-8 pm, Funeral Sept. 15, 2018 at 10 am, both held at St. John M.B. Church.

Carnegie-Dallas Funeral Services
1479 S Martin Luther King Jr
Clearwater, FL 33756

Published in the Tampa Bay Times on Sept. 13, 2018

Who is paying for Jordan Belliveau's funeral?

The funeral home says donations and a car wash is paying for services, and the family says money raised on will go to other expenses.

...According to Jessica Belliveau, since they’ve learned that the funeral was already paid for, they’re deciding to use that money for other expenses.

Belliveau says she has plans to buy new clothes for the family to attend the funeral and to hold a family gathering to remember little Jordan afterward.

The family is also planning to use some of the money to purchase necklaces that will hold some of Jordan's ashes...
I have a good idea of what some of those "other" expenses may be. There's some fibbin' on that page.

But hey, 2.5k should buy a lot of new clothes...

ETA: Interesting that the article added:
The family’s site is still up and collecting donations. Just note that if you donate, that money won’t be needed to pay for the funeral.

Well, it's 520pm and I thought they were releasing 1200 pages?

I'm just curious as to how the state works.

how can this nightmare be prevented in the future? One child lost is too much, but Florida seems to have quite a collection.
At the risk of being overly cynical, we’ll probably find this info on the 12 page of the local newspaper...
I just hope all the finger-pointing will lead to valuable changes.

Jordan M. BELLIVEAU Jr.'s Obituary on Tampa Bay Times
Jordan M. BELLIVEAU Jr.
Obituary
BELLIVEAU, Jordan M. Jr.
2, Clearwater, passed Sept. 4, 2018. Visitation Sept. 14, 2018 from 6-8 pm, Funeral Sept. 15, 2018 at 10 am, both held at St. John M.B. Church.

Carnegie-Dallas Funeral Services
1479 S Martin Luther King Jr
Clearwater, FL 33756

Published in the Tampa Bay Times on Sept. 13, 2018
That's it? (Rhetorical question) That's the entire obituary. :(

That's it? (Rhetorical question) That's the entire obituary. :(
Maybe to run a full obit, the 2.5K was inadequate.
Cost is low:
Submit Obituary
Obituary
Minimum of 5 lines: First 7 lines are free first day only. There are approximately 20-25 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation. Additional lines (8+): $11 per line Mon-Sat; $12 per line Sunday; Each additional day beyond the first day is charged at half price of original day’s price.

Cost is low:
Submit Obituary
Obituary
Minimum of 5 lines: First 7 lines are free first day only. There are approximately 20-25 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation. Additional lines (8+): $11 per line Mon-Sat; $12 per line Sunday; Each additional day beyond the first day is charged at half price of original day’s price.
When I ran an obit for my mother, it was quite lengthy and totaled around $250.00.
I was being facetious with my post...that’s why I need to pray.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back