GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just added Judith Haggins Transcript of 02/12/2010 09:55am (From Binder #5) to my web site. There is a second Haggins transcript of 07/06/2010 that has not been transcribed as yet that's in Binder #7. There is also a third interview for Haggins referenced within the discovery documents that shows to be an audio file but apparently we haven't received that one as yet.

Judith Diane Haggins Interview 02/12/2010 09:55am
http://www.acandyrose.com/judith_haggins021210-0955am.htm[/B]

Here's an interesting but confusing section below that I don't understand what fence or incident that Haggins is talking about. Was there a fence on the property at either 5732 or 5802 State Rd?

================================
Binder #5 Page 341

1 I'll be honest with you.
2 A I mean, I understand with everything
3 you're saying, but it's just like I don't -- the only
4 thing that I recall that she did is, you know, and I
5 already told you about the car, she came and called me
6 again with the blood. I told you about the fence and
7 all that
, you know, it's like some of the stuff I don't
8 recall.
9 I mean, I'm not trying to hide nothing
10 along -- I'm just trying to, you know, remember what I
11 can remember and, you know, and stuff. I mean, she
12 didn't never -- she turned people against me. Whether
13 you all know it or not, she turned them against me.
14 So I had to be the one that, you know,
15 that like to stay on his mom's side. So, I mean,
16 whatever she told, whatever she done she turned them
17 against me. She, I mean, she kept me at a minimum.
18 I mean, whatever I done, you know,
19 whatever I said about the only thing I could have said,
20 you know, that I could have put her there was about
21 when she called me and told me about him over the fence
22 and with the blood.

23 And that had to be right, that had to
24 happen right after the part sometime up in April. But
25 then I don't know nothing else. I mean, I'm not trying

PAGE 341

================================
ACR

I just added Judith Haggins Transcript of 02/12/2010 09:55am (From Binder #5) to my web site. There is a second Haggins transcript of 07/06/2010 that has not been transcribed as yet that's in Binder #7. There is also a third interview for Haggins referenced within the discovery documents that shows to be an audio file but apparently we haven't received that one as yet.

Judith Diane Haggins Interview 02/12/2010 09:55am
http://www.acandyrose.com/judith_haggins021210-0955am.htm[/B]

Here's an interesting but confusing section below that I don't understand what fence or incident that Haggins is talking about. Was there a fence on the property at either 5732 or 5802 State Rd?
ACR

IIRC there was a chain link fence to the right of the tan house right next to the neighborhood watch sign.

At one point the Realtor said there was a chain link fence some where between the two houses on HWY 60 and that Shar and DDM took it down,He told me this the day they were walking the field to put fence up for the trucking company.I personally don't remember ever seeing the fence,But i did not pay any attention to the field next door it was a nursery at that time.And what is up with the interview with Judith It makes no sense to me i am more confused now then before i read it.She seems to be jumping all over the place as well as acting like she really doesn't want to say what really happened.

Again, referencing this link:
Det. Mitchell F. Messer Supplement 02/14/2010 1347pm
http://www.acandyrose.com/mitchell_messer_supplement021410-1347pm.htm

Sounds like LE is saying the blood was found on the "carpet" between the round chair and the desk, not that the blood was found on the chair itself. That's the way I'm reading it.

But a possible reason they could have taken the round chair is because of the way the blood was found on the carpet near the chair, that perhaps logically the blood should have also been on the chair which would prove that was a different, but similiar chair sitting in the same location. I don't know that this is a fact but does that make sense?

Too bad you guys didn't have a photo of her office and that chair, both the original and the second one. :dance:

ACR
They are i was just saying that i am sure if he was sitting in the round chair there had to be blood on it if it was all on the floor.{They took a very large piece of the carpet in the office.}

Could someone elaborate on the chair situation?? I did read something about the original chair being traded for the one that LE took....but I either read too fast, or forgot, or didn't read everything related to the chair in the first place.

Now I can't find anything about it.

The white caddy was bought for PP by DDM. PP first left it for me to use until i got my car and then decided to hand it over to LE because she isn't sure if it was bought with AS money or not so she just handed it over.The day i left i was with the lead Det.He told me that the bank took the vet and the truck but wasn't sure if they wanted the caddy.I told the ATT.That the car was there and why and that the Det had the keys.He was supposed to get them if he did i don't know.And yes i did stay at that house alone yes it was creepy at first.But i was living there before i knew what went on there and it was ok.

Well i for one know for a fact that pp told me the white caddy was bought with blood money and was told that before dee dee was charged with murder.she told me she was taking it back
i am not saying pp had anything at all to do with this crime, but i am saying there is a contradiction in what i am hearing today on ws and what i am heard back then , she drove it to north florida and told me this at that time, i myself thought , how could you even use the car if you believed that it was bought with blood money? this is really creepy!
to me it was like saying i know this car was bought with blood money, but i am going to use it anyway til i get something else to drive, than i will take it back. this is very sick to me.
So was the land bought from pp's mother bought with blood money???

Could someone elaborate on the chair situation?? I did read something about the original chair being traded for the one that LE took....but I either read too fast, or forgot, or didn't read everything related to the chair in the first place.

Now I can't find anything about it.

There was a round type of chair in DDM office.LE took it when they were searching the 5732 house.There was a different chair although the first one and second one looked aliked,The first one was the one that was origanilly in the office when AS was shot.She replaced that round chair with the one LE has now.I would love to know where the first one is.

Well i for one know for a fact that pp told me the white caddy was bought with blood money and was told that before dee dee was charged with murder.she told me she was taking it back
i am not saying pp had anything at all to do with this crime, but i am saying there is a contradiction in what i am hearing today on ws and what i am heard back then , she drove it to north florida and told me this at that time, i myself thought , how could you even use the car if you believed that it was bought with blood money? this is really creepy!
to me it was like saying i know this car was bought with blood money, but i am going to use it anyway til i get something else to drive, than i will take it back. this is very sick to me.
So was the land bought from pp's mother bought with blood money???

What are you hearing today that is contradicting?I don't know when she told you that it was bought with blood money BUT she never told me it was a for sure thing just that she bought it for her and since she stole his money it might of been.She did not always think that well let me rephrase that she never said it to me until all this went down with DDM.So i am only saying what i was told by PP after all this went down.

I can not remember who told me this and when i do know it was after DDM was arrested.But i was told that most likely yes Her mothers land was bought with His money.I am not certain on this cause i was not around them then but i was told they were thinking that yes it was AS money.LE will have to let us know for certain .

I can not remember who told me this and when i do know it was after DDM was arrested.But i was told that most likely yes Her mothers land was bought with His money.I am not certain on this cause i was not around them then but i was told they were thinking that yes it was AS money.LE will have to let us know for certain .

pp told me that shar bought the land for her, so we know shar had deedee supporting him as her golden boy. so to come to anyother conclusion that it was Abraham's money that paid for it would be nuts......and i bet ten to one they have not turned that land back to the estate!!!!!!! If you have something that was gained by wrong doing and you know that is was gotten that way, you should turn it in immediately...such as the caddy, the land.....you do not drive it for weeks. at least a person with any kind of decent values would do so. i also heard pp told dem m. that the night dee dee asked them all over for dinner, that pp told deb m. not to eat or drink anything dee dee prepared because she was going to drug them....i say wow wee......

What are you hearing today that is contradicting?I don't know when she told you that it was bought with blood money BUT she never told me it was a for sure thing just that she bought it for her and since she stole his money it might of been.She did not always think that well let me rephrase that she never said it to me until all this went down with DDM.So i am only saying what i was told by PP after all this went down.

what i am saying, it was after they found the body, but before dee dee was charged with murder that she told me she was taking the caddy back because it was bought with blood money, she said her son ja asked her for the car if she did not keep it,he did not care.
so my question is how could she make a statement that it was bought with blood money with no one charged with a murder...? my guess is she must have known.
it is pp's contradictions i am speaking of.

pp told me that shar bought the land for her, so we know shar had deedee supporting him as her golden boy. so to come to anyother conclusion that it was Abraham's money that paid for it would be nuts......and i bet ten to one they have not turned that land back to the estate!!!!!!! If you have something that was gained by wrong doing and you know that is was gotten that way, you should turn it in immediately...such as the caddy, the land.....you do not drive it for weeks. at least a person with any kind of decent values would do so. i also heard pp told dem m. that the night dee dee asked them all over for dinner, that pp told deb m. not to eat or drink anything dee dee prepared because she was going to drug them....i say wow wee......
That is correct she did tell me not to let DDM fix my plate for me or my drink because she had been acting very strange that day.I myself did not see her strange behavior because i was in the office working and PP was helping her clean out the white trailer and what ever they were doing i did question why DDM unplugged the surveillance camera's,That is when PP told me she thought something was going down at 5732 that night,See i was always told she had bought that place so here i start thinkung she was gonna burn the place down.DDM kept trying to get us to hurry and leave to go to the house in lakeland.PP did tell me DDM would try to drug us to get us to go to sleep early,Low and behold after dinner she comes out side and trys to offer me and PP ativan and something else.Shortly after that she left stating Judy ran out of gas.We all now know she went to dig up the body....

Ok i just read Richard Lands Interview.David Land did not see DDM turn off the Camera's nor was he there when DDM parked the truck and the tralier trailer in front of the slab.David did not get to 5732 until about 5-6 that night and DDM was at that time in the Lawyers office doing who knows what.PP and David then went over to 5802 and worked out.She had already done all she did to prepare for what ever she had plans for.She was waiting on PP and David to finish their workout so we all could go to her house for dinner and a movie..Just like Richard Land wanted the house back he states he never asked her for it back.They also were the ones who was always coming buy the house and trying to get me to sell them things They all came by the day before i moved and asked my Daughter and grangran to sell them the paintball field and all the things that go with it...They were of course told no...

Ok i just read Richard Lands Interview.David Land did not see DDM turn off the Camera's nor was he there when DDM parked the truck and the tralier trailer in front of the slab.David did not get to 5732 until about 5-6 that night and DDM was at that time in the Lawyers office doing who knows what.PP and David then went over to 5802 and worked out.She had already done all she did to prepare for what ever she had plans for.She was waiting on PP and David to finish their workout so we all could go to her house for dinner and a movie..Just like Richard Land wanted the house back he states he never asked her for it back.They also were the ones who was always coming buy the house and trying to get me to sell them things They all came by the day before i moved and asked my Daughter and grangran to sell them the paintball field and all the things that go with it...They were of course told no...

so are you deb m, overwhelmed the same?.....did pp have a boyfriend when she lived in that area. and when pp told you that dee dee m was going to drug you and her, why didn't bells start ringing, red flags, fireworks? does that mean pp told you something was going down, well what else could be going down , when one wants to drug another. it had to be a crime.....what was the motive for going where you may get drugged? do you think pp knew Abraham was dead before le found the body? do you think dee dee acted alone?????

what is your best guess of what happened in this crime and who do you think was involved? who all do you think knew Abraham was murdered other than dee dee moore before they found his body? do you think others will be charged for lessor crimes, such as withholding info? obstruction of justice?

so are you deb m, overwhelmed the same?.....did pp have a boyfriend when she lived in that area. and when pp told you that dee dee m was going to drug you and her, why didn't bells start ringing, red flags, fireworks? does that mean pp told you something was going down, well what else could be going down , when one wants to drug another. it had to be a crime.....what was the motive for going where you may get drugged? do you think pp knew Abraham was dead before le found the body? do you think dee dee acted alone?????

Yes I am DebM.She was going out to eat alot with David Land She said they were not involved like they say tho. IT did but of course i was thinking something totally different then what was really going on.Yes PP did say that because DD was acting so strange that she felt something was going down.I told Pp i wanted to go back to get the few things i had in the house and PP said DD did not own the house so she would not benefit from burning the house down.I do not know what she did or did not know.As for did DD act alone i use to think she did but after reading the interview of the lady in jail with Dd i am not so sure now.Again i did not see where DDM was acting so strange but i had 90% of my dealings with her on the phone other then the week i spent in plant city months before she met AS.And the few times she went to Panama City for business.So i did not know DD like PP did.Evan RJ told us that night{at his house}that he knew his mother was hiding something he just did not know what.

what is your best guess of what happened in this crime and who do you think was involved? who all do you think knew Abraham was murdered other than dee dee moore before they found his body? do you think others will be charged for lessor crimes, such as withholding info? obstruction of justice?

Well from reading all the things ACR has on her site I think Judy,The Cousin,and Mr Massey.And since the Teddy guy lied about seeing him i guess he knew to. why lie about seeing him unless of course you have something to hide?As for others being arrested I hope everyone that had anything to do with this crime gets whats coming to them.Reading the interviews from Judy she makes no sense She jumps all over and says alot of {you knows}.man I wonder how the Detectives felt when they were done with her..

Well from reading all the things ACR has on her site I think Judy,The Cousin,and Mr Massey.And since the Teddy guy lied about seeing him i guess he knew to. why lie about seeing him unless of course you have something to hide?As for others being arrested I hope everyone that had anything to do with this crime gets whats coming to them.Reading the interviews from Judy she makes no sense She jumps all over and says alot of {you knows}.man I wonder how the Detectives felt when they were done with her..

so you thought dee dee was going to burn down the house and pp convinced you she was not going to burn down the house, so pp knew she was not going to burn down the house, looking back, how do you think pp knew she was going to drug you ?and pp, or perhaps offering you and pp an ativan, maybe you would take yours and maybe pp does not actually take hers. pp told me she dated no one .
my point is, pp knew about the drugging scheme ahead of time, how?
have you ever considered that just maybe pp knew alot more and did not want you to be drugged or maybe killed that night. pp has depended on dee dee same as her 2 sons. pp was upside down in her house in nw fla. she had been trying to get dee dee to pay it off and let pp make payments to dee dee, did you know this???
imo pp would do whatever dee dee said do, pp told me when dee dee said jump, you jump.....i bet when she figures out she is going down dee dee will
tell all......so i ask you how do you think p knew dee dee planned to drug you, and knew what was going down the night the crime tape was put up?
pp told me dee dee bought her the caddy because dee dee was tired of pp driving her hummer.....pp knows how to do the hustle. pp will lie and then say she is walking in the shoes of Jesus......after she moved back to panama city she told me she was still helping you run the business, is this true?
you know the plan may have been to drug you and make a fake suicide note with a confession and you would be dead. dee dee may have faked it with a computer, going to a place you have been warned that you may be drugged, looking back must scare the hell out of you. did you ever think you may have been made the fall guy after being drugged?????

so you thought dee dee was going to burn down the house and pp convinced you she was not going to burn down the house, so pp knew she was not going to burn down the house, looking back, how do you think pp knew she was going to drug you ?and pp, or perhaps offering you and pp an ativan, maybe you would take yours and maybe pp does not actually take hers. pp told me she dated no one .
my point is, pp knew about the drugging scheme ahead of time, how?
have you ever considered that just maybe pp knew alot more and did not want you to be drugged or maybe killed that night. pp has depended on dee dee same as her 2 sons. pp was upside down in her house in nw fla. she had been trying to get dee dee to pay it off and let pp make payments to dee dee, did you know this???
imo pp would do whatever dee dee said do, pp told me when dee dee said jump, you jump.....i bet when she figures out she is going down dee dee will
tell all......so i ask you how do you think p knew dee dee planned to drug you, and knew what was going down the night the crime tape was put up?
pp told me dee dee bought her the caddy because dee dee was tired of pp driving her hummer.....pp knows how to do the hustle. pp will lie and then say she is walking in the shoes of Jesus......after she moved back to panama city she told me she was still helping you run the business, is this true?
you know the plan may have been to drug you and make a fake suicide note with a confession and you would be dead. dee dee may have faked it with a computer, going to a place you have been warned that you may be drugged, looking back must scare the hell out of you. did you ever think you may have been made the fall guy after being drugged?????
I did not know PP was driving the Hummer.She was driving a believe she said she was driving the BMW until DDM sold it.Then she drove a black car that was big.And DDM sold that one so she asked Shar to buy her a car.No i did not know any of PP personal business...I have no idea how she got the idea of the drugging i will be asking that question and soon.Thanks for bringing that one up.She did help me by forwarding my timeslips to payroll since i did not have my computer..I was not scared that day but the next time i was at DDM house i was scared yes bad thing is i had noone to call and did not even know really where i was.I was happy to get out of there when PP went back to P.C

I did not know PP was driving the Hummer.She was driving a believe she said she was driving the BMW until DDM sold it.Then she drove a black car that was big.And DDM sold that one so she asked Shar to buy her a car.No i did not know any of PP personal business...I have no idea how she got the idea of the drugging i will be asking that question and soon.Thanks for bringing that one up.She did help me by forwarding my timeslips to payroll since i did not have my computer..I was not scared that day but the next time i was at DDM house i was scared yes bad thing is i had noone to call and did not even know really where i was.I was happy to get out of there when PP went back to P.C

well you are lucky to come out alive, well for future reference if i heard someone may drug me i would call the police. you see dee dee could have killed you with drugs and framed you for the murder. dead people tell no tales.
the fact that you said dee dee offered you an ativan imo, is proof pp knew she was going to try and drug you even before you got there. to me that is very revealing.
did pp tell you what was going on when she saw the crime scene tape, even before you two were turned away? i have heard that in a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES