FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem -

I'm glad you mentioned another search. I know (casually through work) a lady who runs a search group up here - they've been on a number of searches, including Caylee and also the kids that were thrown off the bridge by their Dad:(. Now, I gotta find her business card...

Does anyone know if there is a "key" person or a lead detective on Adji's case? I'm trying to figure out who to address the message to. Not that it is a huge deal at this point, I can still write it. But eventually we will need to address it to someone, at least I think we will, lol. We could always just send it generically to CCSO. Thoughts?

I do have something drafted up, but will wait to post until I can add more details. I want to see if Salem hears back from the woman in Robert's case, or anyone else. Or daisy, if you find that card. Or if anyone else has any ideas, feel free to chime in! :)

I do have something drafted up, but will wait to post until I can add more details. I want to see if Salem hears back from the woman in Robert's case, or anyone else. Or daisy, if you find that card. Or if anyone else has any ideas, feel free to chime in! :)

Lt. Tom Smith from the Special Crimes Bureau
the email address for special crimes is svblt@colliersheriff.net

I know a lot of people dedicated to this little guy on another board, so if you need more people to help with the emails let me know. :)
justice4themissing (at) gmail.com

I saw that a request for a forensic chart was requested on the Forensic Astrology thread.

I'm sure when the Astrologers have time they will do one for Adji.

IIRC, the more information that they have when they draw up the chart, the easier it is to read.

Please note this information and to the poster who originally requested the chart, please add this to your data:

http://www.marconews.com/news/2009/...ntinues-nothing-has-been-ruled-out-a/?print=1

...Adji was born in October 2002 at NCH hospital, said Neida, who works as a nurse at a North Naples assisted living facility. She said she moved to the United States from Haiti in 2001, and became pregnant with Adji during a three-month trip back to Haiti...

His place of birth is important, IIRC. I believe that NCH is Naples Community Hospital, Naples, Florida

If the address of hospital is needed: 350 7th St N Naples, FL 34102

Also, the time of birth for Adji is very important for the Astrologers to have for a more accurate reading.

Now would be a time to search that info out, prior to the chart being drawn up. If it can be found. (I think a reporter might know or know who to ask?).

Another thought:
It would be great if we could located the date of birth and place of birth for Mother and Step-father since they had custody of Adji prior to his disappearance and it might help the Astrologer that volunteers their time to draw up a chart in interpreting Adji's chart.

Just some thoughts.

Another thought: It might be good to have the same info for Grandmother and have it available if the forensic astrologer needs that too. DOB and Place of Birth. Couldn't hurt.

In the background I have been trying to find information (birthdates,etc) for Adji's mother, stepfather, grandmother but have come up empty on internet searches. It may be necessary to reach out to a reporter or someone close to Adji's case to get the information for WS astros. It appears that Adji's relatives and caregivers were not that active on the internet so can find no footprint. Haven't given up but keep hitting brick walls in trying to find out this information.

Just saying I can't find any info but other super sleuthers may be able to ..........

Elep .. haven't forgot about Adji

I also haven't been able to find any birth records or anything for Adji's family. Admittedly, I don't know the best places to look. So someone else may have better luck, but I have also hit brick walls. Thanks for finding Adji's birthplace, Kat.

Salem, have you heard from the woman that worked on Robert's case about the dogs?

I haven't been able to get anything on Team Adam. They are listed on the NCEMC website, but this is no contact info except for NCEMC. It looks like LE has to call them in?

I say we go with what we have. What do you think?

Salem

Here is a basic letter that we have come up with. :) As Salem mentioned before, if everyone could change it a bit and make it individualized, that would be great. (Just don't mention WS.)

I'm not sure who it should be sent to, so here are a few options. To send it to the Collier County Sheriff's Office in general, send to ccsoweb@colliersheriff.net. To send it to the CCSO Sheriff (Kevin J. Rambosk), send to sheriff@colliersheriff.net. To send it to the Special Crimes Bureau (Lt. Tom Smith), send to svblt@colliersheriff.net.

Thank you for your dedication to finding Adji Desir. It would be very easy to push Adji aside and focus on other things, but you have kept the focus on finding him and bringing him home. It is truly heartening to see your continuous efforts, including the new video. All across the country, Adji is in our hearts.

While all of your efforts have been outstanding, and greatly appreciated, unfortunately Adji is still not home. I would like to suggest another search at this time while emotion is still running high over the loss of Robert Manwill. Robert went missing recently in Boise, Idaho. Law Enforcement made a request for 1,000 searchers to help find the missing 8 year old. Over 2,300 showed up to help search. A similar request could be made for Adji.

Also, it would be great to see some search dogs out there looking for Adji again. A woman named Julie, with a specialized scent dog, has said that she would be willing to travel to Florida and search for Adji. Please check out her website and contact her here: http://www.vk9sar.org/index.html Please note the “LE References” on the left hand side. Also please note that VK9SAR specializes in older and/or cold cases, and they have both air and water scent trained dogs. They will be working an assignment in California in August.

Another consideration would be TCRFLA, and you can check them out here: http://www.tcrfla.org/ Contacting Team Adam with NCMEC (http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/ServiceServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=308), or talking to Adji's family about bringing in Texas Equusearch (http://texasequusearch.org/) are other ideas. It is my understanding that both of these fine organizations will respond to Law Enforcement or family requests. Texas Equusearch has a Florida chapter.

Thank you for the consideration, and for continuing to work to bring Adji home. Your entire team is in my thoughts as you continue to search for this precious boy.

I also haven't been able to find any birth records or anything for Adji's family. Admittedly, I don't know the best places to look. So someone else may have better luck, but I have also hit brick walls. Thanks for finding Adji's birthplace, Kat.

Salem, have you heard from the woman that worked on Robert's case about the dogs?

Your Welcome. :)

As for finding the birthdate for the three adults in three adults in Adji's life, I can't find any databases that would show Haitian birthdates.

It is my impression all are were born in Haiti. Just from reading the articles so far.

At least we have a place and day for Adji.

I'm not following what we are requesting from Team Adam, I'm sorry. Can someone just briefly explain? TIA

Hi Kat - Team Adam is the unit that searched for Robert Manwill, using dogs. We wanted to contact them and see if they would be willing to join a search for Adji. See Idaho's posts above about the sample letter and links to K-9 Units that do searches.

Salem

Hi, I am praying for Adji to be found.I read here but really dont post.I am on the new side with the computer so not good at checking things out.This little boy is :angel2:eek:n my mind

It's been awhile since I was in here. I am sorry Adji, I still think of you and wonder where you are!

I4G: The letter is perfect - written very well, easy to follow and it is going to be hard for anybody receiving this to say "no" - awesome job.

Here is a basic letter that we have come up with. :) As Salem mentioned before, if everyone could change it a bit and make it individualized, that would be great. (Just don't mention WS.)

I'm not sure who it should be sent to, so here are a few options. To send it to the Collier County Sheriff's Office in general, send to ccsoweb@colliersheriff.net. To send it to the CCSO Sheriff (Kevin J. Rambosk), send to sheriff@colliersheriff.net. To send it to the Special Crimes Bureau (Lt. Tom Smith), send to svblt@colliersheriff.net.

That is a beautiful letter and an exciting idea. Will you please let us know if there is any expense involved in getting some of them to FL? I can scrape up a little if it is needed.

Thank you so much for doing this for Adji.

I haven't been here in awhile. This little fellow's case just hit me ( like some of the other posters here) so hard. I think of him every day. Why his case? I have no earthly idea. Maybe he seemed to be pushed to the side by the media and never had the following on this site like I wished he'd had, like he deserved. Although how anyone could look at his little face and not desperately want to know what happened to him , I have no idea.
I had to quit coming for awhile. Like many, I emailed Oprah and others, to no avail. I could'nt care less that they didn't answer me, but how could they not answer for him? Not one single answer. How can they not care?
I keep thinking of his mamma and grandma. If we want answers so badly, what of them? What must they still be going through? It breaks my heart. Even if this precious child is with our heavenly father , I pray for someone to come forward to give them peace.
GOD bless you little Adji, you are not forgotten, you are loved and many still think of you everyday and wish you peace and for you to be brought home to your loved ones.

Your Welcome. :)

As for finding the birthdate for the three adults in three adults in Adji's life, I can't find any databases that would show Haitian birthdates.

It is my impression all are were born in Haiti. Just from reading the articles so far.

At least we have a place and day for Adji.

I'm not following what we are requesting from Team Adam, I'm sorry. Can someone just briefly explain? TIA
-----------------------------------------------------------------

If the three adults were born in Haiti and are here in the U.S. with legal working papers, then immigration would have all personal information.
But, I also remember that there was a case manager who worked with the families there.
I am pretty sure she is named in some of the very early posts when Adji was first missing.
I would think their birth info would be in her case records as well.

Any news today about Adji? The longer we wait the more I think that he was picked up as he walked along the road that evening. I think he is still alive, but he could be most anywhere as the major highways and I roads are close by. Very hard to find him, too because of his disability. All the more reason to get those posters and flyers out there which I will work on tonight.

Today I feel hopeful!

I've sent my email for Adji. I am a little slow in getting this done, but I wanted to wait until VK9 had officially started the search for Amber. That search should be wrapping up in the next day or so. Please send them your prayers that they might find Amber or a at least some new leads in the case.

Anyone who wishes to do so, may copy the letter written by Idaho4Groenes and email or snail mail it to the Collier County Sheriff. In my email, I added a little extra begging and a few additional plugs for VK9 and TexasEquusearch. Tim Miller and Co. are supposed to be returning to Florida soon to assist in a search for Haliegh Cummings. This would be a prime opportunity to ask for their assistance in the search for Adji.

Prayers for Adji,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members