Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am not mistaken Diana was the eldest. I wonder if she was upset about having another sibling? Sometimes parents can rely way too much on the eldest OR even be too busy with the little ones to pay attention to the eldest. That could cause resentment and vulnerability that someone with nefarious intentions could pick up on.

some good points here...:thumb:

Yes but the Missing Child Alerts don't go out on our phones.
I hear you, I'm all for as much publicity as possible for missing children, especially for one as young as Diana! Just wanted to remind us that they must now have some sort of evidence that leads them to believe that this is an abduction with a clear suspect, that's all (and JMO, too).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, put in Last name first, then First name. DOB is 1977-08-01.

Is it confirmed that this is the suspect? In the amber alert it states he is 28. Being born in 1977 would make him almost 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some thoughts:

So, its been bugging me, the latest release from the Sheriff stating "After a massive and exhaustive search in a several mile radius around Diana Alveres’s home it has been determined that there is no evidence to suggest that she is in the area." It reminded me of another case, this virtually exact phrasing, I've been trying to remember for the life of me where I heard this before...it hit me in the middle of the night: Malik Drummond. Remember they searched every nook and cranny, despite their hinky meters probably on full alert with the dirtbag dad (who by the way was just sentenced; different type of case, I know...).

Now, why is this possibly significant? Well, I know there has been a massive search by LE and their resources, but this is also swampy land, alligators, and many private homes, etc, so just because they have not found her, does not mean imo that she can't still be in the area. What I'm getting at is this: LE has not stated once that there could be a predator, for people to keep an eye out, walk in groups, etc, and for the community to "remain vigilant", as they often do in abduction cases. My guess here is that they either have leads that they are still following up on, which indicate she is not in the area. Hard to explain, what I'm trying to say is I'm not getting the feeling from LE that they are leaning towards a "random" predator. And if they are, they've got their eyes on him and don't need the public's help.

Also, I realize it takes time for evidence seized from the home to be processed. I'm guessing they didn't find anything to indicate something might have happened in the home yet, as nobody has been arrested? Actually I take this back, they would need time to put their ducks in a row (say hypothetically if they found blood in the home, etc.).

After hearing more about Jorje...

I am beginning to think the same thing...

LE is putting energy into finding Jorje...(probably with Diana)...

and not expecting them to be local any longer...

but they didn't want to alert Jorge by announcing it to the media...

all... JMO...:thinking:

Is it confirmed that this is the suspect? In the amber alert it states he is 28. Being born in 1977 would make him almost 40.

I could be wrong but I thought it looked like him.

One thing that stands out the most to me is the dog not being in its usual spot. Why, on that particular night and who is responsible for that? Could Diana and the roommate have been communicating since his departure? Reports of her having a FB....maybe he set up so they could keep in touch....was this whole thing prearranged mutually? He was familiar to the home...knew what doors would be open, familiar to the dog....just all speculation of course. People have expressed concern over the blanket, while I have just thought it could be an item of comfort to bring a long no matter the scenario.....I can't get over the timing of the dog being in a different location.

Their next door neighbor was interviewed and asked about the dog. She said the dog had been moved to the backyard due to it being too aggressive and threatening to bite people on the front side of the trailer. The father didn't want to risk an unfortunate situation with the dog, so he started keeping it around back to avoid people coming into contact with it.

Obviously, the roommate most likely would have known this.

Interview with neighbor here: She also knew and even talks about the roommate.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=26714f85f732e5007eed957b8472f58f&oe=5750A9EB

I see that now. I thought the photo looked like him.

I could be wrong but I thought it looked like him.

I kept clicking back and forth. LOL. It does look like him, but maybe a little heavier....and I believe the mug shot was from 2013. Maybe he could have given the wrong year when he was arrested...or maybe they don't know his actual age and birthdate. I don't mean to sound stereotypical, but there is a possibility he may not be here legally so they may not have accurate information.

Amber Alert issued for Diana Alvares in Fort Myers

Jorge%20Guerrero_1464885690935_39448118_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

LEE COUNTY, Fla. -- Four days after going missing from her San Carlos Park home, an Amber Alert has been issued for 9-year-old Diana Alvares.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement believes Diana is in the company of 28-year-old Jorge Guerrero. He has ties to the Orange County and Okeechobee area and may be driving a tan Chevy Malibu with Florida tag number 78NHD.

He is described as 5' 5" tall, 145 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-diana-alvares-in-fort-myers

that looks more like an ID or DL pic...

does JG have any priors/record?

TIA...:seeya:

I also see similarities around the eyes and nose. Good point about possibly not having correct information due to immigration status.

Honestly, I do not feel the stepfather has any involvement. His statements and reactions seem genuine...someone who loves that little girl. I am with you....maybe mom didn't speak up out of fear of what stepdad may have done. Especially, considering he is supposed to become a legal citizen this year....don't have the link but someone posted that up thread. You wouldn't want to jeopardize that.....

It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though.....

I have thought from the first time I heard her stepdaddy speak he truly loves Diana, and considers her his own child. He has been so genuine in his emotions.

I believe you are correct. Her mom knew if she said anything about what Jorge had said to Diana the stepdaddy would go ballistic. She may have even felt it would be worse than just a fist fight. I have seen very small men be very strong.

Mexicans are very protective of their children. It is one of the things I admire about them.

It seems this family was trying to do the right thing. The stepdaddy has been going through the proper channels to become a citizen. He said since he came here in 2001 he has never returned to Mexico once and considers this country as his home.

Both parents seem very loving and caring. I love this mom. She didn't put up with Jorge's behavior, and she probably told him to get out or she would tell her husband. So that is why he gave the excuse that he had no job, and that was the reason he was moving out.

BUT I am more worried than ever about little Diana. If he was saying all of these flirty things to a nine year old his intentions for taking her is not honorable by any means. If he has taken her to sexually assault her ...then if she is still alive ....I know by now she must be crying begging him to bring her home.:( She is just really a naïve young girl who wouldn't know how dangerous Jorge can be. It wouldn't take her long before she would be wanting to go home to be with her parents and siblings.

Now that the media is on top of this it makes me worry that he will think she is too much of an liability to let her live. I pray to God that doesn't happen. By now they could be anywhere. I am not sure I even feel they are in Florida anymore and may be making their way to Mexico where Diana would easily blend in.

They must find her as soon as they can. I think AAs need to go out in all states and billboards put up too with his photo and hers on it.

IMO

I kept clicking back and forth. LOL. It does look like him, but maybe a little heavier....and I believe the mug shot was from 2013. Maybe he could have given the wrong year when he was arrested...or maybe they don't know his actual age and birthdate. I don't mean to sound stereotypical, but there is a possibility he may not be here legally so they may not have accurate information.

Or he might have told the family that was his age. I wonder if he has a FL driver's license? I keep looking at the photo too, the eyebrows, etc. Oh well.

I have thought from the first time I heard her stepdaddy speak he truly loves Diana, and considers her his own child. He has been so genuine in his emotions.

I believe you are correct. Her mom knew if she said anything about what Jorge had said to Diana the stepdaddy would go ballistic. She may have even felt it would be worse than just a fist fight. I have seen very small men be very strong.

Mexicans are very protective of their children. It is one of the things I admire about them.

It seems this family was trying to do the right thing. The stepdaddy has been going through the proper channels to become a citizen. He said since he came here in 2001 he has never returned to Mexico once and considers this country as his home.

Both parents seem very loving and caring. I love this mom. She didn't put up with Jorge's behavior, and she probably told him to get out or she would tell her husband. So that is why he gave the excuse that he had no job, and that was the reason he was moving out.

BUT I am more worried than ever about little Diana. If he was saying all of these flirty things to a nine year old his intentions for taking her is not honorable by any means. If he has taken her to sexually assault her ...then if she is still alive ....I know by now she must be crying begging him to bring her home.:( She is just really a naïve young girl who wouldn't know how dangerous Jorge can be. It wouldn't take her long before she would be wanting to go home to be with her parents and siblings.

Now that the media is on top of this it makes me worry that he will think she is too much of an liability to let her live. I pray to God that doesn't happen. By now they could be anywhere. I am not sure I even feel they are in Florida anymore and may be making their way to Mexico where Diana would easily blend in.

They must find her as soon as they can. I think AAs need to go out in all states and billboards put up too with his photo and hers on it.

IMO

He might consider her a liability or he might be smart enough to let her go, drop her off somewhere or something. (and then he could head for the border himself)

I cannot stress enough that I am NOT blaming the parents with the following comments. Too many people are still trusting like it's the good old days and we can trust our neighbors and family friends. We see over and over and over again these scenarios. I'm betting this guy was their roommate because he was down on his luck and needed to get ' on his feet' and maybe had been in ' some trouble' in the past but he's still a ' really good guy' and just needed a good friend to let him stay with them while he ' found a good job' and bla bla bla. It is actually a testament to the parents as being unjaded in this cruel world to believe others would treat their children with the love and dignity that they do. What if he took her to her dad and what if he took her out of a bad situation are hopeful yet woefully naive ideas. When a mature adult wants to help a child he calls LE .
We need pray Diana lives ! :please: Diana LIVE !

I have to leave shortly and wont be home until late tonight. I pray I read found safe!!!!!

Honestly, I do not feel the stepfather has any involvement. His statements and reactions seem genuine...someone who loves that little girl. I am with you....maybe mom didn't speak up out of fear of what stepdad may have done. Especially, considering he is supposed to become a legal citizen this year....don't have the link but someone posted that up thread. You wouldn't want to jeopardize that.....

It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though.....

Or... Maybe Step- father knew... But was in denial...

didn't want to think of his friend in bad terms?

:dunno:

he probably lied about his b day on that arrest. .

I used to work in jail records and illegal immigrants give a different name and DOB every time and when the livescan comes back, they are al listed. I then run all the names w the corresponding DOB and waa-laa, usually a warrant for each one. usually for public intox. many are young men away from their families in a foreign country so they get their drank on, on payday before wiring money to the family.

I don't think that is him. The flier says he is 28, which would make his birthdate be 1988-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps