FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a black Malibu listed on the criminal complaint. And he was reportedly pulled over and arrested in a white Jeep Cherokee.
Oh my how many vehicles were involved and who do they belong to??

newbie poster

I bet the investigators are all over the brother already. He was in the story from day one since he was also a roommate for awhile. I am sure they are looking closely at him and his alibis and his cars and trucks and phone pings.

I mean, how many people can a kidnapper/child killer call for help when on the run? Only other pedophiles and/or close family members.

Or friends or ex girlfriends....

There was a black Malibu listed on the criminal complaint. And he was reportedly pulled over and arrested in a white Jeep Cherokee.
THANK YOU. When others typed out and posted their timelines, I had been writing one in my notes, too. I was typing out 'Jeep Cherokee' but when I checked the Criminal Complaint page 5 #11, it mentions JGT claimed to have gone to Orlando in a 'GMC Safari Florida ID# MAX696' after the breakdown. I thought I was going nuts - there is a Jeep Cherokee and also a GMC Safari - Okay we are all going a little nuts with all these vehicles!

Pedophiles are so cunning, manipulative and are usually pathological liars since they live their lives hidden behind 'the mask.' I can see him being a drama King and saying when he heard about Diana being abducted from her home he threw his phone out of the window because it made him so angry that anyone could do that to Diana.

They truly believe others will believe their farfetched lies. They don't seem to realize that adults aren't as easily fooled as the naive little victims they prey upon.

IMO
Yes, When he was confronted about the child *advertiser censored* on his phone he probably gave the ole line, Oh, somebody borrowed it and must have put that on there.:banghead:

Yes, When he was confronted about the child *advertiser censored* on his phone he probably gave the ole line, Oh, somebody borrowed it and must have put that on there.:banghead:

Which might have worked if his own dirty rotten hand wasn't in the photo...:liar:

Oh my how many vehicles were involved and who do they belong to??

newbie poster

Makes me wonder if he or his brother had skills as mechanics. I know two brothers whose Dad was a mechanic. So they are pretty good at getting old cars running. They have a Craigslist 'business ' where they buy really cheap fixer upper cars and fix them using cheap parts from other cheap cars and drive them and sell them, constantly recycling them.

But I guess they'd have to have a yard to keep all the parts and tools in. The brothers I knew used their parents back yard and tool shed and garage.

ETA: if they were stolen car he would have added charges already, imo.

They did. At first they were searching the woods behind where she lived and a pond or lake iirc.

I think LE has known early on she is deceased. If he was into sex trafficking he would have many many photos of other children and I got the impression LE thinks the photos they found were of Diana.

IMO

I really hate to type this but as horrible as it would be, especially since she is expecting anytime, I bet Diana's mother would be able to identify the article of clothing on the child *advertiser censored* photos.

I really hate to type this but as horrible as it would be, especially since she is expecting anytime, I bet Diana's mother would be able to identify the article of clothing on the child *advertiser censored* photos.

I cant even imagine the horror and pain that would bring her to have to look at those kind of photos to see if they are of her missing little daughter.

Unimaginable pain.:(

THANK YOU. When others typed out and posted their timelines, I had been writing one in my notes, too. I was typing out 'Jeep Cherokee' but when I checked the Criminal Complaint page 5 #11, it mentions JGT claimed to have gone to Orlando in a 'GMC Safari Florida ID# MAX696' after the breakdown. I thought I was going nuts - there is a Jeep Cherokee and also a GMC Safari - Okay we are all going a little nuts with all these vehicles!

I don't think I can ever remember this many vehicles being involved in a case.

Its maddening trying to figure it all out.

Did someone work at a used car lot or own one?

So that is three vehicles involved? The tan, black, and white one?

What about the white van? I don't know anyone that calls a Jeep Cherokee a van, do you?

GMC Safari is probably the white van.

I cant even imagine the horror and pain that would bring her to have to look at those kind of photos to see if they are of her missing little daughter.

Unimaginable pain.:(
It would be absolutely be horrendous.

This is a GMC Safari. I feel pretty confident about who drives this:

EDIT- an even better picture, showing the rims

gmc2.jpg

gmc.jpg

"Diana and Guerrero may be traveling in a tan Chevrolet Malibu with Florida tag 78NHD."

What's up with the different FL tag numbers in the news?

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...16/6/2/amber_alert_diana_alvares.html?cid=rss

• tan Malibu with tag 78NHD - Amber Alert
  • black Malibu with tag MAW068 - criminal complaint
  • (white?) GMC Safari van with tag MAX696 - criminal complaint and possibly family interviews, witness statements
  • white Jeep Cherokee - ETA: vehicle he was arrested in, near where he used to live per this news video (03:25).

From the interviews and this article:
Hernandez said she confronted the man and he moved out on May 2. The 9-year-old was visibly upset when Guerrero returned to the home to move his van, according to Hernandez.​

From the criminal complaint:
GUERRERO-TORRES went on to say on the day of the minor child's disappearance [May 29], he traveled to Okeechobee from Orlando and his vehicle broke down which led to his brother assisting him with getting the vehicle towed. He confirmed his vehicle to be a black Chevrolet Malibu bearing Florida identification #MAW068. He could not drive the vehicle so left it behind and returned to his residence in Orlando, Florida in a GMC Safari bearing Florida identification #MAX696.​

One of the brothers owned a van (or borrowed/drove it regularly), possibly the GMC Safari, prior to May when they were living with Diana's family. For some reason they moved out and left the van. JG returned on May 2 to move it. That could indicate it had broken down or wasn't running well enough to travel 150+ miles to Orlando or 90+ miles to Okeechobee.

The black Malibu, which he apparently owns (assuming LE verified the registration) only comes into play as part of his alibi, that he wasn't within 90+ miles of Diana's home the night she was abducted. Perhaps with some truth woven in, that his brother or someone else (who supposedly helped him that day), owns a GMC Safari. Or his statement to LE is also an alibi for the location of the white van, conflicting with the nearby restaurant owner seeing a white van just prior to her abduction.

For all we know, the black Malibu could've been parked at a friend or relative's house for months.

He has family and friends in Okeechobee. Within a group of family/friends with limited income, borrowing and swapping vehicles is common. It's not just which vehicles are running and how well but which ones have current tags. BTDT. Did he borrow the tan Malibu that night or the next day or two? Was it spotted by a witness or on a security camera recording by LE, resulting in it being noted on the Amber Alert?

As far as we know, the black Malibu only comes into play as part of his alibi. LE had reason for listing the tan Malibu but hasn't shared it.

It's not really. There are on- and off-ramps from the Turnpike for people traveling Hwy 60 but for most passing through on the Turnpike (a toll road), they'll stop at the Turnpike's large Fort Drum Plaza just south of YJ. The Turnpike Plaza (photos) has gas pumps and numerous fast food vendors, eg, KFC and Wendy's. There are photos of YJ here and here, it's tiny. It has a gas station and the Desert Inn. The photo is the heart of YJ, where Hwys 60 and 441 meet.

attachment.php
I'm starting to think that maybe JG is smarter (not by much though) than we think. IMO it is possible that he left his phone in a safe location in Yee Haw Junction and took off with Diana to a totally different location to do whatever he did to her. I'm thinking this way because if he intended to take her life from the beginning, why would he spend hrs. doing what he did to her in that specific location. I think he would want to put her there and get away quickly especially if she was no longer alive in the area of Yee Haw Junction. He wouldn't be able to get far with a live child in that kind of terrain (the kind of terrain they were searching in I mean). ETA-I think LE is searching in so many locations because they know the phone was in Yee Haw Junction, but JG wasn't all that time. Also think it was possible he was visiting someone where the phone was found discarded, but he lost it accidently. I think if he truly wanted to get rid of it forever, he would of placed the phone in the area where LE is searching in Yee Haw Junction.

Another update from Corey from WINK. He spoke to people who own a Fish Camp that is in the area of where they are searching. He said the owners told him that the LE etc have been searching since 8:30AM this morning, and that they even had helicopters flying around helping with the search. They also had horses etc. The search however had to be stopped due to the weather as it was lightening and raining out.

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/806869779448349/

The location of the search, Grape Hammock Rd

https://www.google.com/maps/@27.805...m4!1stVrObLcoerXeeILQk6beQg!2e0!7i3328!8i1664

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214