FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
volunteer groups will be brought in to search..maybe tomorrow or Fri

Have searched almost every home in the area. There are few they have not been in trying to get ahold of homeowners to search them also.

been in almost every home in the neighborhood
44 sexual predators live within a 5 mile radius

blankets and cinder block propped door open. conducting tests on cinder block

Wonder if the gf was outside, or at a close friends, and Haleigh got up looking for her and went outside, gf comes back and sees the door open and tries to find haleigh quickly before dad gets home...

I know my son and daughter would try to find me out in front of the house if I wasn't in the house because they would be scared, if it was chilly and they were in shorts or their undies, they would try to take their blankie with them outside...... maybe the little girl wondered outside looking for the dads gf and took her blankie with her outside to try and stay warm while finding dads gf...not sure after that what might have happened.....

I believe the father.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

In this interview, especially part two, he does not talk about her in past tense. He says things like "I love her, she is so well mannered, she is afraid of the dark, she is such a good girl" etc. The only thing he says that is really questionable, IMO is "I'd give my life to have my child's life back" but I think he meant "to have my child back" and I chalk it up to grief. At first I found this suspicious, but after watching the rest of the interview, he didn't mix tenses again, his eyelids are VISIBLY swollen, his faces reddens and tenses, tears actually fall, and you can't fake congestion like that from crying...he also subconsciously seems to wipe his nose on his hand. Not like a guilty way of touching ones face, as you'd expect from someone lying, like staged or primping way (ala Casey Anthony) but as someone who is unconsciously doing it as a physical reaction from crying...

Also, notice how his tone changes when he starts to talk about the girlfriend, and what he came home to... like he resents her for this happening. I'm not saying she's guilty of anything, I'm just saying his tone changes.

The only things that threw me off at first ares the word "stolen" and "my child". Stolen comes off as if someone stole a possession, and "my child" the same way...it's like we're not being introduced to her. It sounds like he feels guilty for being at work while she was taken, because he seems to justify being at work to himself while she was taken ("I was just trying to make a honest living to support her, because I have custody of her.") This might sound suspicious at first, like he's shifting the focus to him, but he actually takes responsibility by saying he has custody. He knows he's charged with her care. Unlike, (not to beat a dead horse) but Casey Anthony who swears she was with a nanny. Casey left Caylee in someone ELSE'S care.

Just my two cents. I follow A LOT of statement wording/body language/microexpression books/websites, etc, but I'm obviously by no means an expert...or even close. Just an enthusiast:)

All things considered, I believe him. I know a lot of people thought he sounded dramatic and forced, but after watching that interview in its entirety, I think he is really grief stricken.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-missing-florida-girl-021109,0,947501.story

Joshua Duckett, father of missing Lake County toddler Trenton Duckett, said he was acting as a family spokesman and would try to find additional photos of Haleigh to help with the search.

Meanwhile, a volunteer group out of Houston that helped look for Caylee Marie Anthony in Orlando last year said it is gearing up to help in the search for Haleigh. Caylee's remains were found in December and her public memorial was Tuesday.

Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, said his organization has been in contact with Putnam County officials. Some volunteers may drive and others may fly to Florida today or tomorrow, he said.

"It's pretty ironic. We have another child disappear seven hours before Caylee's memorial," he said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is joining the ranks headed for Putnam County. He and his crew - including bounty hunter Rob Dick - plan to drive 80 miles north where the command center has been set up to search for the missing girl.

Padilla said he's going to see what's happening up there and will help out if needed.

Babycat, he does truly seem griefstricken. But exactly what is he griefstricken about? His daughter being abducted or the fact he effed up his life? Too hard to tell.

Thanks to everyone that gave details of the presser as it went on! Thank you so much!

Can someone recap what we learned that is different from initial reports? TIA

He reminded me of the Husband pleaing for his wife that he murdered and left in the woods then drove the car a mile or two down the street.

ITA. It would be interesting to post that man's video for side by side comparison.

IMO first the dogs going to the end of the dock and then stopping and now LE taking the boat and diving the river = not good. Did gf know how to operate the boat? Was the boat kept IN the water at the end of the dock or on a trailer? So so so many questions.

Talking about boat and river at presser... need to know more!

This is all I could find and the article has been updated since it was posted earlier:

"Tracy Phillips lives next to Cummings’ mobile home and said officers with police dogs walked the 200 or so yards from Cummings’ home to her dock on the St. Johns three times.

Thank you...! :blowkiss:

I agree, who knows if the 17 year old was even home the whole time? Maybe she went out leaving the kids alone, then returned to find Haleigh gone. Her story doesn't add up, she contradicts herself, and its hard to believe that if she were sleeping with Haleigh right next to her, she wouldn't notice the girl being abducted.

I wish we all could get the correct version of events..

I don't know why but I get the feeling the gf wasn't home when the little girl went missing. I think that's why her story is changing.

Agree this is sad possibility... may have left the two children after 10pm assuming both children would remain asleep. Perhaps Haleigh awakened to use bathroom and grew concerned when no "adult" there, despite fear of dark was more afraid of being alone so opened door?

It is very easy to "rule out" the father - all LE has to do is go visit his workplace and supervisor - check his "time card" talk to anyone that worked with him that night. I'm willing to bet THAT has already been done and he probably was at work the whole time. Next is dad's cell - which is probably being worked on as we speak. And, of course gf's cell - if she has one.

Do we have any links to VIDEO of dad or gf? I want to see faces and body language.

(bold mine) Judging from LE all over it, IF we assume they've done this--and hopefully much more--then she went missing after dad last saw. Here's link if you don't have it before I post!

:parrot:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

New details...

Not a brick, a cinder block.

Blankets were brought outside by the bloodhounds.

Babycat, he does truly seem griefstricken. But exactly what is he griefstricken about? His daughter being abducted or the fact he effed up his life? Too hard to tell.

Maybe he's regretting leaving his child with a friggin' 17 year old girlfriend!!!

I was watching the presser, but didn't catch all of the part about the dogs, Bloodhounds, going to the water ? Can anyone clarify ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj