FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(snipped) I am trying to give gf benefit of doubt too (really I am!) but gf's stories ARE CHANGING , and contradict one another. EITHER you're sleeping in the same bed, OR you were in another room on a different bed/sofa etc... EITHER it was HALEIGH who got up to use bathroom, OR it was YOU... and EITHER it was to go to the bathroom, OR you got up to get a DRINK etc etc...

I am not sure it is possible to overdramatize an abduction. But that's JMO.

:parrot:

I agree with you - she should be able to just remember what happened and tell it. To me though it seems like she's just telling a little at the time - but I've only heard those her in two interviews. Plus I'm really trying not to add what reporters and stuff have said because I don't think they are always getting it right. Not to mention that Ronald told Misty's story Tuesday and Wednesday and who knows how accurate he was since he wasn't there.
However she is a little shady. She should be able to tell what happened. She just doesn't seem too bright to me - plus she's young - (some people are mature at 17, some people are.. IMMATURE at 17). I think she knows more than she is saying though.

At the risk of coming off a complete idiot, WTH is CUNEIFORM????? :waitasec:

I know, I could just look it up....but what's the fun in THAT?

:clown:

Hahaha! Well, I'm in the medical field so it pertains to moles, skin pathology, like wedge-shaped or something, block? But I THINK it's a language too.

At the risk of coming off a complete idiot, WTH is CUNEIFORM????? :waitasec:

I know, I could just look it up....but what's the fun in THAT?

:clown:
it is one of the earliest forms of human expression (I imagine just after grunting) LOL

The pond is the left-most point on the route and the road crosses the tracks at the right-most point.

Thanks JWG so pond must be thru woods, down path or actually slightly beyond "lefternmost" part (lol) of blue route (and both routes end at tracks). Now if I could further presume... where in relation to Cummings trailer is outbuilding? JMO

:parrot:

Here is an updated image with some markers...

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted acted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing.

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.

picture.php

I see what the LE is describing as a false hit where the wind blows as the rest of it goes right. But it's intriguing in thinking of walking all that distance?

I am not seeing where she appears afraid of him. Granted, he was yelling when he found his child missing and called her a name or two..but it doesn't mean it happens all the time and we shouldn't assume it. He could treat her fine when he isn't freaked out beyond belief. I would probably be cussing and ranting if I came home to find my child gone, too.

To me it is not that is emotional or profane, I can deal with either of those. I have been through some moments from hell with husband and the murder of his mother. Screaming, being mad, and cussing at the situation.... no problem.

I have a problem with the things he says that are directed at her. She is 17, previously abused, and he is calling her a stupid b@tch. The first sentence to the cop is about his stupid F'n girlfriend. That to me is unacceptable and I feel bad for her that she has learned to expect it. I would guess she learned long before this guy, but I still feel bad for her on that level.

And I agree, she doesn't express fear while he does it. She expresses nothing. You get so use to it that it is just kind of a numb feeling after awhile. I think he has some serious anger issues. I would really like to know what CPS was out there repeatedly for.

And I want to know if she was at school on Monday. Why won't they confirm that? And if she wasn't when was she last seen by someone other than these two?

Here is an updated image with some markers...

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted acted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.

picture.php

Am I correct in assuming then, from the dog tracks, that it's unlikely Haleigh fell into the pond (since they still picked up her track all the way to the RR)?

No. The dead bolt was on the regular door. Where the caller got that...I will never know. I thought it was funny. She was SO adamant about it, too!
I know and that's what confused me and I don't need to be any more confused than I already am!! :D

Maybe it was done to keep sun out since he was a day sleeper? I just can't see him wearing those cute little things you can buy to cover his eyes to keep light out while sleeping. So instead they put cut up paper sacks in the windows.

on another note: I currently work with families of this type. Most are very poor money managers. They will spend $ on the silliest things...and then don't have $ for important things. Plus we don't know how long he has worked for this company.

I can see it as a sun block thing for night shift workers such as he is (tho Misty said they had blankets on the window. Tho maybe he uses those big ole bandaids as eye patches!

Why should he? Did he ask to be in the public eye?

No.... not snarkin' on the smoking... believe me! What my interest was in that he had a Band-Aid on "something" but yet smoked in public. What does he want to disclose? What does he not want to disclose? KWIM? Gettin' too deep maybe...

I see what the LE is describing as a false hit where the wind blows as the rest of it goes right. But it's intriguing in thinking of walking all that distance?

That doesn't look like an abductors route to me. Would they be trying to be seen in the neighborhood for as long as possible? Or would they take the shortest/lowest visibility route from A to B and get the hell out of there.

That looks like a wandering pattern.

They are taking a long time releasing that trailer.
Can't possible have that much stuff in it. Other places have been released back to the family within hours.
IMO

I think 12/19 is the date he gave the current address that he absconded from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid