GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow these statements addressing the children is so manipulative. This is how abusive parents eff up their kids. Smh. They play this complete denial, higher power, higher ground game to make the abuse seem trivial and thereby making the victim seem trivial and petty! JMO

What a shame. What defendant said is true. This is the victim's only family. Poor kid.....

Last edited:
I have not seen this kind of bs at a sentence hearing before. Am I missing something. Why are we being subjected to these people. The guy is guilty,,,period. He tortured his adopted son. Throw the book at him.
I was thinking the same thing tbh

Well that explains the shaking we saw at his last appearance although his hair was immaculate and he didn’t have any bruises (not that I saw anyway) so who knows if he’s been getting jumped nonstop like he’s making it seem.

He said he’s been jumped multiple times in jail. Here we go…. Poor me I’m a victim!
Gee, poor TF - powerless, caged with nowhere to run, and at the mercy of someone bigger and stronger who gives no *advertiser censored* about him and his well being. Where have I heard this before..

Oh that’s right. TF and the way he treated his son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back