GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it take for the state of Florida to act with children. We have another baby born to known addicts, with DCF involvement who has disappeared. Just like Lonzie Barton and Cherish Perrywinkle, DCF have dropped the ball yet again! The parents all have to take responsibility for their actions, but I don't get why DCF allow these children to stay with these so called parents.

--they list their f/b status as "married" new year's eve December 31, 2013 , but, if LE has charged her as K Bury, i doubt that the "marriage" was legal.

--i would hope that one of them would break too, but she certainly seems far more into him (practically praises the ground he walks on----go figure!) than she ever was into the "despised" chance....i'm not holding out that "as a mother", she'll do the right thing.

--if it came to a murder trial, and they offered her life (while leaving him eligible for the DP) i can see her not even taking it, choosing to go out w/ him----in a blaze of stupidity.

If I'm remembering correctly, even if you are legally married...you still have to go and legally change your last name. It doesn't just automatically change once you sign a marriage license. So it's possible they could be married but she never went and legally changed her last name.

I think in their drug damaged brains they concocted a plan after baby chance was killed:
"Hey lets go out of state on "vacation" on our way let's have an accident then tell all folks back home Chance died in it! They didn't realise any relatives would question out of state LE on whether or not baby was in the car. Because drug addicts don't have very good reasoning skills. Then when that failed they moved on to "well we gave him to some lady"....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just finished reading mom's entire FB and it is full of rapidly cycling mood swings - happy, sad, angry, girlish gushing, resentful, happy, sad, up, down, empty, angry - literally from one day to next. Her FB only goes back a couple of years where she initially talks a lot about sobriety and meetings and whatnot, so it appears she was already an addict when she started FBing. I don't know if this unstable mood pattern was a direct result of her drug use or if it's always been a part of her psychology, but she is definitely all over the place and in need of some serious intervention - whether it's substance abuse treatment or treatment for a general mental illness, I do not know, but she is really ill.

Having thought about what I read in her postings, in her own words, I'm on the fence as to whether or not she was capable of deliberately and overtly killing her baby in an act of violence. Apathy, lack of care, starvation, drug overdose or some other passive action like simply dropping the baby into the canal alive I can see her doing. She mentions that she has a felony record but doesn't say what the charge was for, so I don't know if it was a violent charge or not, but nothing in her FB (or the other 5 or 6 I read) referenced any kind of violent behavior or outbursts on her part.

Now, dad is a different story. He has severe and aggressive violent outbursts like battery and assault with a deadly weapon convictions - all against weaker females, not males. I suspect if outright violence or battery lead to the death of this infant, it is much more likely that he committed the act rather than her. I also suspect his drug problem is much, much worse than hers as his appearance now compared to two years ago is alarmingly deteriorated, whereas she looks no better or worse than usual really.

I think an act of explosive violence took place in that house after grandpa left on the 9th, which is why mom refused to answer the door when grandma came by later that day to check on things. And why no one has seen this infant since that day. My money is on dad - with mom sticking by him and covering up the murder of the baby to protect him. If it was the other way around, I think he'd throw her under the bus in a heartbeat.

As always, this is only an opinion.

If I'm remembering correctly, even if you are legally married...you still have to go and legally change your last name. It doesn't just automatically change once you sign a marriage license. So it's possible they could be married but she never went and legally changed her last name.

I don't know anyone who got an official name change after getting married. When I got married I specified on the marriage license to change my last name. My husband had the same option. That was all we had to do. When a friend of mine got married she and her husband both picked a new last name. They also just filled it out on the marriage license.

I can't figure out why she wouldn't change her name. She was so obviously over-the-top enamored with him I would think she'd take his name and feel it was a special honor equivalent to taking on a royal title. I don't think they were ever legally married.

JMO.

--they list their f/b status as "married" new year's eve December 31, 2013 , but, if LE has charged her as K Bury, i doubt that the "marriage" was legal.

--i would hope that one of them would break too, but she certainly seems far more into him (practically praises the ground he walks on----go figure!) than she ever was into the "despised" chance....i'm not holding out that "as a mother", she'll do the right thing.

--if it came to a murder trial, and they offered her life (while leaving him eligible for the DP) i can see her not even taking it, choosing to go out w/ him----in a blaze of stupidity.

The only marriage license I can find is one for him - but it was 2004 and he married a different woman. Nothing on him and Kristen. Also, no mention of a wedding or any wedding photos on anyone's FB. I imagine if she really did marry him, her FB would be plastered with photos and gushing about it, but there's nothing posted except a relationship status change - and people congratulating her with surprise, after the fact.

She talks about her divorce being final earlier in 2013. I wonder what the ex-husband would have to say about her and her history?

Completely aside here but it's kind of creepy that "facebook marriage" is even a thing these days. It reminds me of 9 year olds playing pretend on the playground. Except, in our day, it's adults doing it. Well, alleged adults, I guess.

Maybe it's different in different places? I got married in Florida, but I'm from Canada. Here we have to use our marriage certificate to assume our husbands name and you have to change it on everything - but it's not the same as a legal name change - you just assume their name.

Maybe it's different in different places? No got married in Florida, but I'm from Canada. Here we have to use our marriage certificate to assume our husbands name and you have to change it on everything - but it's not the same as a legal name change - you just assume their name.

Kind of OT:
Wow! I just looked it up and what a difference. Not surprising though - I'm an American married to a Canadian and when we discovered the process and wait time for a divorced foreigner to marry a Canadian citizen we decided to go to New York instead.

The only marriage license I can find is one for him - but it was 2004 and he married a different woman. Nothing on him and Kristen. Also, no mention of a wedding or any wedding photos on anyone's FB. I imagine if she really did marry him, her FB would be plastered with photos and gushing about it, but there's nothing posted except a relationship status change - and people congratulating her with surprise, after the fact.

She talks about her divorce being final earlier in 2013. I wonder what the ex-husband would have to say about her and her history?

Locals say she is not married to Joseph they have ony been together the past few yrs.
No 4 yr old child ,no twins she lost! She makes things up apparently!

Locals say she is not married to Joseph they have ony been together the past few yrs.
No 4 yr old child ,no twins she lost! She makes things up apparently!

Wow! Did you read this somewhere or are you local? Sounds like she's more messed up than I first thought!
Liars always get caught out, eventually. I wish for once, she would do the right thing and tell the truth where little Chance is :(

Wow! Did you read this somewhere or are you local? Sounds like she's more messed up than I first thought!
Liars always get caught out, eventually. I wish for once, she would do the right thing and tell the truth where little Chance is :(

I am local.
She has been on drugs since HS.

She wont give up her Joey!
She idolizes this .

They are searching her house again today.
I think they believe he never left that house alive.

There is the 10 yr old she put up for adoption! the only smart thing she ever did!

I can't help but wonder what would have happened if the grandparents had called police on September 9th.

I don't know anyone who got an official name change after getting married. When I got married I specified on the marriage license to change my last name. My husband had the same option. That was all we had to do. When a friend of mine got married she and her husband both picked a new last name. They also just filled it out on the marriage license.

I can't figure out why she wouldn't change her name. She was so obviously over-the-top enamored with him I would think she'd take his name and feel it was a special honor equivalent to taking on a royal title. I don't think they were ever legally married.

JMO.

Interesting. I recall having to go down to the social security office. But maybe it was just to change my name for a new card? It was 9 years ago and I have a fairly horrible memory.

I guess I don't really know how a name really becomes one's LEGAL name. I thought it was at some place like the social security department.

I can't help but wonder what would have happened if the grandparents had called police on September 9th.

I cant understand why they didn't.
Gfather last saw Chance ok then the mom went over there but no one would open the door but the grandmother knew someone was inside she could hear them.
My thinking is Grandfather saw something disturbing and got Grandmother and she went to the house and they have not been seen since

With all these grandparents knew about MOM and DAD I thinkthey should have called sooner than a month later.
but that's JMO

Interesting. I recall having to go down to the social security office. But maybe it was just to change my name for a new card? It was 9 years ago and I have a fairly horrible memory.

I guess I don't really know how a name really becomes one's LEGAL name. I thought it was at some place like the social security department.

I had to go to the SS office, too. I just added my husband's name rather than changed mine, but I still had to go through the formality of officially changing my driver's license and SS card. I know plenty of women who don't change theirs at all, but I'm not sure she sounds like she'd make a conscious decision to keep her maiden name. She's more likely to've just been too lazy to change it or is not legally married.

I think either A- She forgot to take care of the baby and he died. She realized no one would belive a 2nd baby died in his sleep so they made up the vacation bit and split. Or B- He killed the baby and told her he was real sorry and promised her a vacation to smooth everything over. Maybe even make another baby:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ECKSLEUTH