GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that the reason Pedro is being so hush hush about Christian's whereabouts is because it will expose the truth of what actually happened to him. His body will show evidence of the crime and how it was committed. I think initially Pedro tried to suggest he only beat him up, obviously trying to underestimate what actually happened.

Sigh. So sad.

I personally think that the reason Pedro is being so hush hush about Christian's whereabouts is because it will expose the truth of what actually happened to him. His body will show evidence of the crime and how it was committed. I think initially Pedro tried to suggest he only beat him up, obviously trying to underestimate what actually happened.

Sigh. So sad.

I agree!

Bravo’s been very quiet since his arrest, no longer speaking to police or Aguilar’s family who was desperately hoping he would tell them where Christian’s body is.

“Does Pedro have knowledge that could help police find Christian,” CBS4’s Ted Scouten asked Bravo’s attorney Ron Kozlowski.

“Those are attorney client privileged issues and I’m not going to discuss any way shape or form what we’ve talked about with Pedro,” replied Kozlowski.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/09/30/day-10-in-search-for-missing-uf-student/

This older Miami herald article has some info that I don't think has been posted:

"Bravo’s ex-girlfriend, Erika Friman, whom he had dated for about two years while they attended Doral Academy, enrolled at Santa Fe as well.

Then, Friman and Aguilar started dating at the beginning of the semester.

Aguilar and Bravo stopped talking.

D’Bazo said Thursday night would have been the first time Aguilar and Bravo had met up since their falling out. Exactly what happened while they were together remains a mystery"
Bbm

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/24/3019242/search-continues-for-missing-miami.html

Wow!!! Strong evidence that this was, in fact, premeditated.

I also think this was premeditated. I think he dug a grave and they will need cadaver dogs to find him. I do not understand why he kept the backpack.

It just is so sad that the defendant has more rights than the victim and the victim's family. My heart is breaking for the Aguilar family.

Sad isnt it?
Might be time to change a few laws dont YOU think?

All they have to do is keep their mouths shut and they get away with murder

I think he burried Christian. Personlly I do not believe he left him lying anywhere and i think he was dead. He had no intention of harming him he went to kill him.JMO
I remember Alyssa Bustamante before killing Elizabeth Olten dug 3 graves days before.

I agree with you. But I think he buried him in a sandy area. Any other area would be fraught with roots and very hard for digging.

That comment on the Facebook page sounds so odd!

Could you please provide link... I can't seem to find GPD's Facebook page thru the many pages...

sorry .... And TIA :seeya:

What comment are you referring to? It appears to have been deleted. To get to GPD's fb page just type in 'Gainesville Police Department'. Sorry if this sounds stupid. I didn't know if you were like me and typed in 'GPD'. I admit I am not computer savvy at all.

Students Collect Donations For Christian Aguilar Search

“We weren’t planning this, but we didn’t know we were going to get so much water and they need all the water out there they can get,” volunteer Michelle Lapiana said of the overwhelming response from the community. They decided to head to North Central Florida Saturday night instead of Sunday to distribute the much-needed supplies.

“There was one particular lady who came up to me and she came up to the box and she said this is my rent money, but I have to give this to you. I have to. And we just broke out in tears,”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/09/30/hundreds-give-donations-for-christian-aguilar-search/

When I helped search, there was an area that bothered me. It was near the apartments, through the woods and out by the highway (I-75). There was an area that I saw when I stood on a large rock; I saw a small clearing and a path through weeds/grass that may have been made by another searcher (the path) because it was not well worn. The area was a large circle and some of the vegetation had been cut very short. There was a small limb placed on a part that was all sand with no vegetation at all. It was not a large enough area that would accommodate a body lying flat but I pointed it out to another searcher; a girl of about 18-20 years. She felt it wasn't large enough. There were 2 homeless camps that we spotted in those woods so it may have been an area where a tent lay previously. When the press announced that a shovel and duct tape were purchased by the suspect, my imagination went kind of wild and I phoned it into the tip line which was only for voice recordings. I have never heard back so I hope it was checked. But the Oscar Wild quote about the 'grass waving over' made me think of it again. There was no swamp nearby though as mentioned in the police report and the dirt was not brown as in the quote, but sandy. But sand is easier to dig and swampy areas are next to impossible as are woods due to all of the roots. I'm sure it's my imagination going wild but I had to get it off my chest. The area is very close to Pedro's apartment and I can't imagine him wanting to keep any reminder of his evil deed in close proximity. But that limb was almost like a marker. I keep wondering if I should go out and explore it myself. When I called in, I offered to take the police to the area and gave them all of my info. I would be pretty embarrassed though if I made a fuss and nothing was found and time was wasted when they could be searching elsewhere. What are your opinions?

I think you should definitely go check it out. You probably won't be able to rest until you do.... And it can't hurt as long as it isn't a dangerous area.

I probably will later then. I'm an hour away and I've been sick for the last several days from some bug I caught at work. Thanks.

I agree with you. But I think he buried him in a sandy area. Any other area would be fraught with roots and very hard for digging.

Wherever he went it messed up his car pretty bad I do not believe he was in an accident. He dug a grave he then returned and place Christian there It probably is a sandy area but it was hard to get too.

What comment are you referring to? It appears to have been deleted. To get to GPD's fb page just type in 'Gainesville Police Department'. Sorry if this sounds stupid. I didn't know if you were like me and typed in 'GPD'. I admit I am not computer savvy at all.

Oops... I thoughtlessly copied Facebook quote...

but thank you for direction in finding GPD Facebook page! :seeya:

Wherever he went it messed up his car pretty bad I do not believe he was in an accident. He dug a grave he then returned and place Christian there It probably is a sandy area but it was hard to get too.

That's probably true, Eileen. After reading about PB and CA not talking, and PB purchasing duct tape and a shovel, I also believe this was planned. And if it was planned, he most probably scouted out a place and had it ready. And you're right, it probably was in the most remote and difficult to get to area possible...I just wish we knew where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214