GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I am Rivera, I'd be a little ticked that my partner in crime is getting a "high powered" attorney
while I'm getting nothing.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. Are they trashing Rivera?

how much does a lawyer like this cost....for a whole family? won't they go bust?

Wondering if the theory put forward by LE is similar to Daniel's father's theory?
My heart goes out to his family not only have they lost Dan, but in-law relations must be incredibly strained, or at least awkward at this point and the wait for answers, unbearable.
imo, speculation.

27 February 2015
In his first public comments on the murder Markel's father Phillip expressed fears the case will never be solved.

'I know nothing will bring our son back but we would like some closure,' said Phillip Markel in an exclusive interview with Daily Mail Online.

'The investigation seems to have stalled and it is just so frustrating for the family. We want to see the killer caught and brought to justice.'

Mr Markel, who lives in Toronto, Canada, said he has his own theories about who killed his son but said without firm evidence he is not willing to share them.

'It is frustrating as we are at a standstill and that means we cannot have closure and just have to live with it. That is not the best situation.

'I have my own theory who killed Dan, but I do not have the proof and am unwilling to share them.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-gunman-finally-speaks-out.html#ixzz4DrtTxtpi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wondering if the theory put forward by LE is similar to Daniel's father's theory?
My heart goes out to his family not only have they lost Dan, but in-law relations must be incredibly strained, or at least awkward at this point and the wait for answers, unbearable.
imo, speculation.

27 February 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-gunman-finally-speaks-out.html#ixzz4DrtTxtpi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh, just noticed the date of 2/27/15 for this article by Dans father. I'm sure he has come to change his view since then. Right??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, just noticed the date of 2/27/15 for this article by Dans father. I'm sure he has come to change his view since then. Right??
The question doesn't make sense to me. He never says what his view is..? But, why would he change this view because Garcia was arrested?

He didn't say he had a theory about why his son was killed (e.g., because of rabbis or road rage or any of the other crackpot theories). He seemed to know why. He said 'I have my own theory who killed Dan'.
My guess is not only is his view unchanged, but that he was correct.

Concerning " crackpot theories" many of which were initially suggested in news reports before linked here, possibly for the same reason - because people could not, or would not state the obvious.

The Rabbi theory was really crackpot, imagine suggesting that they would suggest, using a cattle prod to force men into giving their wives a get, ridiculous!
Car rage theory was pretty nuts too, who has ever heard of someone "going postal" just because they got cut off ?

Truly a crackpot theory?
Upstanding family, angry their trophy of a baby girl, cannot steal kids from their loving father for g.ma's sake, so wealthy dentist brother, dating Latin King's gang member's ex- girlfriend and baby mamma, hires said gangster, breaks up with g.friend, who goes back to gangsta, arranges a hit, whereby he and a buddy go shoot a stranger, a nice guy teacher/lawyer and father, twice in the face at close range, while the hit-men's getaway car, a Prius, waits outside the victim's house.
The victim actually initially survives, but the ambulance comes too late, because they think it is not an emergency.

Truth can be stranger than fiction, there really are no "crackpot theories " until proven wrong.
All alleged, imo, speculation.

Garcia's new attorney is this guy. He's very "Miami" and has appeared on Fox. He defended the "Facebook killer" and lost.
Who is paying for this guy???? I bet he's expensive.

Interesting! When did a lawyer start advertising using all this Flashy stuff?

Is it a code to attract a certain group or clientele? It screams money to me, which does not necessarily mean the best representation. However, Miami is a city unlike most other cities too. It made me laugh thinking what a lawyer coming out of this firm would be like compared to a District Attorney! :laughing:

I think KM needs to be in protective custody. Jmo.

Because ole C.A could be looking for another hitman as we speak. Jmo.

She is the only true link to him. So they probably didn't text that much between them.

So if its her word against his. Then she may need to watch out. Jmo.

Savage. Respect, man. :cheers:

Concerning " crackpot theories" many of which were initially suggested in news reports before linked here, possibly for the same reason - because people could not, or would not state the obvious.

The Rabbi theory was really crackpot, imagine suggesting that they would suggest, using a cattle prod to force men into giving their wives a get, ridiculous!
Car rage theory was pretty nuts too, who has ever heard of someone "going postal" just because they got cut off ?

Truly a crackpot theory?
Upstanding family, angry their trophy of a baby girl, cannot steal kids from their loving father for g.ma's sake, so wealthy dentist brother, dating Latin King's gang member's ex- girlfriend and baby mamma, hires said gangster, breaks up with g.friend, who goes back to gangsta, arranges a hit, whereby he and a buddy go shoot a stranger, a nice guy teacher/lawyer and father, twice in the face at close range, while the hit-men's getaway car, a Prius, waits outside the victim's house.
The victim actually initially survives, but the ambulance comes too late, because they think it is not an emergency.

Truth can be stranger than fiction, there really are no "crackpot theories " until proven wrong.

Truly a crackpot theory?

So good

Reminder: Rules governing social media can be found here

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

CA's Facebook went down today.
Not sure what that accomplishes at this point.

I have not been a main poster on this case- but everyday I check in and hope there are further arrests. So long with no answers for DM. I have come to appreciate that he loved his two boys and was likely a kick *advertiser censored** professor. Keep on keeping on, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CA's Facebook went down today.
Not sure what that accomplishes at this point.

His facebook is not down. I am friends with his current GF, and she tags him constantly. Tired of seeing it on my facebook feed -____-

His facebook is not down. I am friends with his current GF, and she tags him constantly. Tired of seeing it on my facebook feed -____-

Interesting. Looks down to me but maybe he has it only open to some. Is the GF in denial?
/

Just searched and CA does not show up on Facebook, all photos and tags gone also. I know this can happen when blocked, but no way I'm blocked.

I can see restricting access to friends-only if you only had a few close facebook friends. But these people have thousands and you gotta figure many of them aren't actually "friends" - like Dan Markel was on CA's list.
The smart thing to do would have been to deactivate the account back in June.

Not being nosy but does WS
or our discussions make you uncomfortable knowing what we may know and what could possibly happen to CA? Do you speak about CA's situation with your GF? This feels a tad ackward.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Yes, are you an insider, or did you just send a friend request to see what's going on?
Not unheard of, I bet all of the people involved have received friend requests from "friends" who are just curious to see pictures, statuses, etc. With >1000 friends impossible to detect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives