GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but I think Det Isom did go to Mozaik to get WA. He may have mentioned that in testimony too. Not sure how he figured out she was there they may have gotten her cell number from DMs phone, FSU, the preschool...I would think he got her cell number called her and went to where she said she was, Mosaik

As to driving by DMs house she says she drove by Trescott and her cell records show it. But the bit about her burgundy minivan driving up to the perimeter where she could see much LE activity on the driveway— that depends on the police officer at the perimeters description of a vehicle he thought matched hers.

In yesterday's testimony it was said by LE that she did indeed admit to be on Trescott and go up to the crime tape iirc

The dental office that is named Sofi (sp?) Stands for south of fifth.!

Oh my gosh, remember Charlie's comments to his mother and other things that were on the tape talking about north of 5th and south of fifth! Another coincidence, possible code? I know I know, but I just thought I would mention it for other people

OMG dixiegirl .... you are right!!

OMG dixiegirl .... you are right!!

Again, when he was trying to figure out who it was he mentioned north of 5th and south of fifth to his mother, and I think Katherine in the recorded calls.

Perhaps he was thinking that the person who gave law enforcement the information was the girlfriend that she worked with at Sofi Dental? I can't pull it up quickly in my records, but can somebody remind me of the girlfriend that got her the job at Sofi Dental which only lasted about a month or so. Thank you in advance and I will go back for my notes

Again, when he was trying to figure out who it was he mentioned north of 5th and south of fifth to his mother, and I think Katherine in the recorded calls.

Perhaps he was thinking that the person who gave law enforcement the information was the girlfriend that she worked with at Sofi Dental? I can't pull it up quickly in my records, but can somebody remind me of the girlfriend that got her the job at Sofi Dental which only lasted about a month or so. Thank you in advance and I will go back for my notes
Maybe Yindra Velazquez Mascaro?

It seems like the defense somewhat undermined their own theory about KM's paychecks. Weren't they claiming that she regularly made calls to patients through some software, but now KM says she just did (or failed to do) odd jobs. Also, if that's the case, why would she receive a steady paycheck unless it was a "no show" job?

She also just said on the stand that she worked for cash tips, and saved up for the boob job to pay for it. But my recollection is no cash ever came out for that from her accounts. The two accounts that she had which were Bank of America and the other account that she had

It seems like the defense somewhat undermined their own theory about KM's paychecks. Weren't they claiming that she regularly made calls to patients through some software, but now KM says she just did (or failed to do) odd jobs. Also, if that's the case, why would she receive a steady paycheck unless it was a "no show" job?

Exactly. Kawass quickly moved on from that line of questioning because even KM couldn't lie well enough on that front. It's clear she was getting paid for something and it wasn't working "odd jobs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne