GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding out more about the Denise Williams case and realizing it took 17 years for them to get justice in that case. And it all unraveled because the lovers (also the killers) had a fight, basically, and they ratted on each other.

One thing for sure about being raised by a narcissistic/sociopathic mother is that there's no genuine love and loyalty among the siblings. This type of mother pits the children against each other. And the children are so starved for love and don't know how to love. The fact that WA gave it up to Lacasse that her brother thought about hiring a hit man and then later told LE the same thing after Dan was killed is a big overlooked clue in this case. And according to June U, WA was yelling and fighting with her brother when the s*** hit the fan. I don't believe the hit was ordered by WA. It was all DA. So I think even if no one from the Adelsons is charged in the near future, I wouldn't rule out any infighting or backstabbing within the Adelson family. The pressure is on. It's been on for the past 3 years and has been heightened during this trial. It continues to stay on until and during KM's retrial. This is good. And we know CA was pooping his pants and preparing to go to prison when the initial arrests were made, according to June U.

So while I'm not hopeful there will be any arrests on the Adelsons in the near future unless KM flips, I think an internal combustion within the family down the line could lead to an arrest.

I wonder when/how the story started that DA made that TV repair appointment. WA denies it on the stand and seems befuddled by the question. GC did not pull that out of thin air....and as far back as I can remember that was the narrative.

Sorry if this has been discussed I am doing my best to keep caught up here.

I wonder when/how the story started that DA made that TV repair appointment. WA denies it on the stand and seems befuddled by the question. GC did not pull that out of thin air....and as far back as I can remember that was the narrative.

Sorry if this has been discussed I am doing my best to keep caught up here.

I don't know, but I wanna hear every single wiretapped call in which "TV" as used as code and in which context.

Innocence? A misguided trust in the justice system?

Wendi's response wasn't premised on a "misguided trust." Her entire legal career has been spent fighting perceived injustices in the system. Wendi's response to an obvious question was borne out of hours of prep with excellent legal counsel. The answer was practiced days before it was delivered live. It is completely consistent with the 'lots of confidence but little recollection' theme of her testimony.

Finding out more about the Denise Williams case and realizing it took 17 years for them to get justice in that case. And it all unraveled because the lovers (also the killers) had a fight, basically, and they ratted on each other.

One thing for sure about being raised by a narcissistic/sociopathic mother is that there's no genuine love and loyalty among the siblings. This type of mother pits the children against each other. And the children are so starved for love and don't know how to love. The fact that WA gave it up to Lacasse that her brother thought about hiring a hit man and then later told LE the same thing after Dan was killed is a big overlooked clue in this case. And according to June U, WA was yelling and fighting with her brother when the s*** hit the fan. I don't believe the hit was ordered by WA. It was all DA. So I think even if no one from the Adelsons is charged in the near future, I wouldn't rule out any infighting or backstabbing within the Adelson family. The pressure is on. It's been on for the past 3 years and has been heightened during this trial. It continues to stay on until and during KM's retrial. This is good. And we know CA was pooping his pants and preparing to go to prison when the initial arrests were made, according to June U.

So while I'm not hopeful there will be any arrests on the Adelsons in the near future unless KM flips, I think an internal combustion within the family down the line could lead to an arrest.

I wonder how proud DA is of her new out of wedlock Grandon?! Or is there a double standard for the so called man of the family?!

Wendi's response wasn't premised on a "misguided trust." Her entire legal career has been spent fighting perceived injustices in the system. Wendi's response to an obvious question was borne out of hours of prep with excellent legal counsel. The answer was practiced days before it was delivered live. It is completely consistent with the 'lots of confidence but little recollection' theme of her testimony.
Does she still have her Bar license?

I don't know what DM's treatment of WA was like, but IMO, WA had nothing but envy for him. By her own words, she selected him because he met the criteria for what she wanted in a father for her children. She had no real attraction to him, yet she coveted all his accomplishments. It seems she set out to use him and ultimately destroy him. Typical garden variety malignant narcissist.
Seems to be the theme of all the players in this merry go round.....

I wonder how proud DA is of her new out of wedlock Grandon?! Or is there a double standard for the so called man of the family?!
Reading the JU interview it seems almost planned. I believe she mentions CA wanted a child but did not want to get married. I will have to reread that to confirm. If so why he would want to bring a child into the world is beyond me with this giant cloud of suspicion over his head.

I just get a feeling WA has and will always be the golden child in that family. The shrine mentioned in the house with all her awards etc.

Reading the JU interview it seems almost planned. I believe she mentions CA wanted a child but did not want to get married. I will have to reread that to confirm. If so why he would want to bring a child into the world is beyond me with this giant cloud of suspicion over his head.

I just get a feeling WA has and will always be the golden child in that family. The shrine mentioned in the house with all her awards etc.

He got sued for paternity so there could have been issues with his support of the kid. Doubt he planned it.

bbm

Because he's an Adelson? They are all selfish.

I don't know, but I wanna hear every single wiretapped call in which "TV" as used as code and in which context.

They thought using this tv code they were sooo smart and it just solidifies the theory that they are involved

I want it all. LOL:)
Complete WA interview (5hrs)
Complete Lacasse interview (interviewed two different times)

ETA: changed CA to WA

Last edited:
Man...Imagine Charlie Adelson's life:

Domineering mother.
Family dental practice withering due to his actions
Trying to collect money he thinks is owed to him as a subcontractor (from Broward County website)
Dental subcontracts drying up
Press hounding him all the time
Under suspicion for murder
Being sued for paternity
Can't get a date
Having to pay KM and family, certainly in the past, and perhaps now
Worried about KM talking
Worried about being murdered himself by Latin Kings
Worried about the police coming to get him at any moment.

He's not in jail, yet. But, he's in jail in his own mind.

Man...Imagine Charlie Adelson's life:

Domineering mother.
Family dental practice withering due to his actions
Trying to collect money he thinks is owed to him as a subcontractor (from Broward County website)
Dental subcontracts drying up
Press hounding him all the time
Under suspicion for murder
Being sued for paternity
Can't get a date
Having to pay KM and family, certainly in the past, and perhaps now
Worried about KM talking
Worried about being murdered himself by Latin Kings
Worried about the police coming to get him at any moment.

He's not in jail, yet. But, he's in jail in his own mind.
Love seeing this in print. Made me HAPPY.:p Thanks. Let's add

Can't sleep
Lost all his childhood friends
Can never freely speak on the phone again

one good reason maybe human rights attorneys can't find a high paying job maybe? Does anyone know if DM's salary was ever made public? She could bank on him to bring in the bacon while she took part-time human rights immigration cases

Okay well, I guess I was wrong she appears to have a new benefactor, some billionaire who has the same area of interest as she does, so I feel stupid.

Billionaire immigration crusader: Employee innocent in murder-for-hire plot

Is he a sugar daddy or employer?

the guy that wrote this blog says he does not like Wendi but he sure sounded like he did to me. I saw some comments of his insulting like
1.Wendi is not a public figure, and it’s beyond the pale that people are coming after this young lawyer and single mom in an attempt to demonize her. We are monitoring and reviewing comments about the case to determine if any of them are actionable.”
So he is fishing for lawsuits- great just like a lawyer to do something like this and I may disagree about her not being a public figure. I wish I had access to discussions about Casey Anthony cause she was legally considered a public person after all the media coverage and even before the trial. Maybe he is confusing WA not being charged with a crime making her not a public person. I could be wrong and this is just my opinion but I disagree and think she is a public figure since the media outed her and the police are considering what role she played in this mess if any. <shrug.>

2. About the hitman/TV joke; "If Wendi had been working with her brother and mother on a plot to murder Dan Markel, she would not have made such statements." Well, WA knew she had spoken about the joke to her ex-boyfriend who as we know he spit it out at the police interview and even added later the details about how her family hated Dan with a passion. I wonder if she had told other people about the joke it would be risky to deny it so why not let it out and hope the police don't hold her responsible for it. Again, it's just my opinion but I think she made a calculated decision there and it does not mean she did or did not participate in the crime.

People have a right to an opinion and it was my understanding as long as it is just that, your opinion or IMO, then all is good. I took his little article as a threat for all to shut up and protect WA ( like it appears IMO he is doing) or else. Does this rub anyone here the wrong way?

Well WA may be a young single mom and lawyer but I'm an old fat mother of two children from Texas who is aging, sick and bored to tears so if I want to speculate about this case or any other I should have a right to discuss my opinions and case info anywhere the internet has allowed me to.

I thought in a defamation suit you had to prove you were damaged as in ; you lost a job offer cause of my one measly post that suggested she did it lol Again just my opinion I'm not a lawyer, I wish I could remember more when the Caylee trial was going on, we had those discussions in depth. And the truth is always a defense in a defamation case just my opinion. Something that is very lacking in this crime I noticed, getting to the truth has been like pulling teeth and I know we are still nowhere near the truth. LR SG and KM did not commit this crime for the fun of it or of their own volition. I want the full truth for the Markel family and the rat fink culprits shoved in the hot stinky scary Florida slammer for life!

Yes, it rubbed the me wrong way at the time. I remember stumbling across this in 2016. It is really just ridiculous. What is she searching the web about herself? I think this particular blog got under her skin as it was a peer of DA's even though the blogger always seemed to be pro WA. I also did not understand the need to get her lawyer involved after all she is a lawyer and has meet this guy before. He even says it was to get the message out to other groups like WS.

Also in 2016 she put herself out there on the writing podcast. And least we forget she is a famous author so good luck suing the entire internet for defamation.

here is a little of WA in her own words:

Adelson writes: “I’m not really okay. I list the things that are going well when people ask this question. My children are thriving and happy, we live with my parents who are incredibly devoted to our well-being. I started my own immigration practice, and I just signed up to do a one-year clerkship with the federal Eleventh Circuit in September, which means I can get off Obamacare and have one year guaranteed of a steady income.”

“But the truth is that I miss my life. I was a professor at Florida State University College of Law. I was so proud to be a public interest attorney and a mentor to my students. The novel I had just written about my clients’ stories had just been chosen as the common read for all first-year students at FSU. In August I was supposed to be the commencement speaker, and then I was supposed to take my brain-cancer-surviving, just-turned seventy father on a trip to Machu Picchu.”

“And I don’t get to complain that I didn’t do any of those things, because I am alive,” she concluded.

Ex-Wife of Murdered Florida Law Professor, Whose Family Police Have Tied to His Death: 'This is My Side of the Story'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257