FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the Rules & hope I'm ok to post, if not, kindly let me know...no name references! This seemed to be done as an investigative effort. A dog laid on a blanket within view, all parties surrounding, and then on to cat. Same process. Visibly seen taking place. Envelopes & small containers then taken with & all exit.

Reading the Rules & hope I'm ok to post, if not, kindly let me know...no name references! This seemed to be done as an investigative effort. A dog laid on a blanket within view, all parties surrounding, and then on to cat. Same process. Visibly seen taking place. Envelopes & small containers then taken with & all exit.

They had a cat?

Do we have an aerial that shows the crime scene perimeter around the house as it was set up on the day of the discovery?

Thanks!

-Nin

Yes, it could be they found hair from more than two dogs on her clothing or body. If they already have a suspect and that person has a pet, they could possibly match the unidentified hair or DNA to the suspects pet. The hair could of been on the suspect and transferred to the crime scene.

yes absolutely
However that kind of trace evidence transfers very easily
So, really , for it to mean much in a court of law, the person would have to have no contact with the victim prior to that morning.
It would be difficult to prove that the transfer didn't happen because they shared office space or drove in the same car. or visited prior to the murder IMO

Thank you for answering

yes absolutely
However that kind of trace evidence transfers very easily
So, really , for it to mean much in a court of law, the person would have to have no contact with the victim prior to that morning.
It would be difficult to prove that the transfer didn't happen because they shared office space or drove in the same car. or visited prior to the murder IMO

Yes I understand, but if it was from someone who she had not had contact with or had not had recent contact with, then the pet DNA or hair would be significant.

Yes I understand, but if it was from someone who she had not had contact with or had not had recent contact with, then the pet DNA or hair would be significant.

Oh, ok lol

Yes it would be very significant in my opinion

Guess I have been going on it being someone close to her for so long, I have tunnel vision

I really liked the ideas above..
saliva
dog bite
urine
poop

How strange ... I'm watching an episode of "Disappeared" on ID Channel and they sent cat hair off to a lab in Texas for testing and that's how they determined the person who is their main person of interest.

Most cases you have a pretty good idea of who the perp is. This case has some hinky stuff but no clear direction on who the perp is.

Everything about this case has been very HINKY. Even Dr.S sisters who were verbal in the beginning haven't said a word that I've read in quite a while. Someone duct taped everyone.:moo:

Can you keep you medical license with a felony drug charge it's just sanctioned? Yikes

Yep, just need to show you attended rehab. At least that's what I learned from my travel stint in SW Florida as a nurse. I was shocked at how many times I was told about doctor/nurses and their drug histories. It's harder for a nurse to regain narcotic keys than a physician to keep practicing, IMO.

Per the report with this reporter NBC-2.com
Sandra Hoskins, (Dr. Sievers – Medical Assistant NOT A NURSE) went to work for the Dr. Richard Reid Wilson within 3 to 4 days of Dr. Sievers murder.
| Link to Sandra Hoskins interview:
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out |

Per the reporter
“Hoskins was quick to establish a connection with the doctor's office right next door” --
"Which includes Dr. Richard Wilson and physician's assistant Joy Sensakovic. They will help handle hundreds of patients, and Hoskins will stay on as a familiar face”
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

Attachments

• Wilson's Wellness Center.jpg
    Wilson's Wellness Center.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 251
TS must have been big competition

Not being a doubter and do appreciate anything we can get but mckazpm, who shared this info with you. ( I think it was you who posted it)

I have stated previously that I have family that lives on Jarvis. This was not hidden from sight.

I have stated previously that I have family that lives on Jarvis. This was not hidden from sight.

Ok
I saw your last post stating it was all in full view
Got it
And I may have missed your location as I am not always here

Per the report with this reporter NBC-2.com
Sandra Hoskins, (Dr. Sievers – Medical Assistant NOT A NURSE) went to work for the Dr. Richard Reid Wilson within 3 to 4 days of Dr. Sievers murder.
| Link to Sandra Hoskins interview:
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out |

Per the reporter
“Hoskins was quick to establish a connection with the doctor's office right next door” --
"Which includes Dr. Richard Wilson and physician's assistant Joy Sensakovic. They will help handle hundreds of patients, and Hoskins will stay on as a familiar face”
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

Your first link says at the beginning of the article " BONITA SPRINGS, FL -It was an emotional week for friends and family of Dr. Teresa Sievers. The Bonita Springs doctor was found dead inside her home on Monday. Dr. Sievers' nurse and close colleague spoke exclusively to NBC2 Anchor Heather Turco."

Not to be picky...just thought I'd mention the article calls her a nurse...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dushi[Not being a doubter and do appreciate anything we can get but mckazpm, who shared this info with you. ( I think it was you who posted it)]

This seems very odd to me, too. For such a tight-lipped investigation and apparent gag order on family/friends, it’s strange the two overt actions we do hear LE taking are

• asking neighbors how they’d dodge the security camera/lights, and
  • weeks after the crime, parading ‘someone’s’ pets out in the open (? front yard) to conduct a forensic testing show.

It’s also hard to accept the family pets would be kept locked up alone in that house since the murder – LE is going to let a brave dogsitter come & go thru that murder scene, and for the media to pounce on? Even if the pets were home the night of the crime, and we don’t know this, I would hope by now crime scene investigators tested their paws, fur and oral cavity for blood spatter, DNA, & transfer material. It was described as a gruesome scene – the animals would at least have walked thru the evidence. Testing would be done right away, and behind closed doors. Even late-testing would be done behind closed doors by seasoned investigators, and doubtful LE would need a marked Lee Co domestic animal shelter truck on scene unless that truck was taking animals away.
IMO, if the above actions took place as stated, then LE is playing to someone in the neighborhood. In hopes of getting someone rattled up. Sure is a lot of weirdness going on! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee