GUILTY FL - Five teens for video beating of 16yo girl, Highland City, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am trying to find out which two were on probation they have always been trouble in the neighborhood heard that a lot
will see what i can come up with

We ended with her saying she understood but i was wrong the tape we see is all there is to it and Judd is full of it unbelieveable so there is pro them and pro tori i am hearing more pro them as much as i hate to say it

As if what we see so far on the tape isn't bad enough? I should be shocked that there are so many pro them, but I am. Maybe I'm more dissapointed than shocked.

Thank you for everything you've added to this discussion. If I was closer I would come unpack your boxes for you! :blowkiss:

As if what we see so far on the tape isn't bad enough? I should be shocked that there are so many pro them, but I am. Maybe I'm more dissapointed than shocked.

Thank you for everything you've added to this discussion. If I was closer I would come unpack your boxes for you! :blowkiss:

Awwwhhh THank you. I am having to do a lot of work on the place before I unpack but it is well worth. It you saw my boxes you may rethink that ha ha :blowkiss: I see way to much pro them the conversation the other night shocked me this woman has a daughter 2 years older then mine
I must have looked shocked when she was talking I could not believe what I was hearing but her boss is a parent of the accused so she is hearing what they have to say:confused:
I asked my daughter who is on probation and she doesn't know she is more friends with April Cooper's brother than her and since leaving cheer sees these kids at other peoples house and hears about them but does not hang with them THANK GOD
The pictures were not too bad for a you cam on a laptop ha which i knew where the cheer ones were

RIGHT! the tape I am seeing is enough for me it hurts my heart to think there is more
If that was my daughter WOW

Hey SuziQ,
general question---
How can there be people who are 'pro' thugs?:waitasec:
I'm guessing here...I'd say there are a few locals who don't want the thugs to be tried as adults because they are relatives. But millions in this country who've seen the beating are pro Victoria. And million have posted their disgust on blogs and sites like this. The majority will never see evil over good, especially when a 16 yr old was beaten severely.

On the radio this morning(it's a station out of Tampa) I guess they know someone who works with Tori's father. Anyway, they said Dr Phil took them out to dinner first and tried to get them to sign with Dr Phil exclusively and they wouldn't. So, as an in your face type thing, they signed with Mercades instead.

no way!
dhchick,
Well I truly despise Dr P now...what a jerk.

Yeah, it was pretty sick. They said the show was probably hopeing to have both girls(possibly even all 6 and Tori) on the show at once for a confrontation then an intervention to make Dr Phil look like he is helping out all parties. Really he is just trying to help his ratings.

On the radio this morning(it's a station out of Tampa) I guess they know someone who works with Tori's father. Anyway, they said Dr Phil took them out to dinner first and tried to get them to sign with Dr Phil exclusively and they wouldn't. So, as an in your face type thing, they signed with Mercades instead.

I think this is the perfect time for one of Dr Phils famous quotes:

"How is that working out for you?"

Yeah, it was pretty sick. They said the show was probably hopeing to have both girls(possibly even all 6 and Tori) on the show at once for a confrontation then an intervention to make Dr Phil look like he is helping out all parties. Really he is just trying to help his ratings.

That is sick.
When his show first aired, I loved him.
After the Natalie Holloway debacle, I saw him as a guy going for the ratings. One who isn't honestly about helping people.

SuziQ:

:clap:

Another Jerry Springer show, just what we all need!

That is sick.
When his show first aired, I loved him.
After the Natalie Holloway debacle, I saw him as a guy going for the ratings. One who isn't honestly about helping people.

SuziQ:
:clap:

That describes perfectly how I went from a Dr Phil fan to not liking him at all today. I have a burning question, if he escaped sanctions for discussing a patient (Britney Spears) publcly because he isn't a licensed therapist and therefore didn't violate any laws. Then isn't he practicing without a license on his show?

That is an excellent question.
I'll do some net research and see what I can find out.

I think guests have to sign something that they are aware that he is not a doctor. Also, I believe at the end of each show there is a little text about him not being a professional. I'm not 100% as I have not seen this show in a really long time.

That describes perfectly how I went from a Dr Phil fan to not liking him at all today. I have a burning question, if he escaped sanctions for discussing a patient (Britney Spears) publcly because he isn't a licensed therapist and therefore didn't violate any laws. Then isn't he practicing without a license on his show?

That is an excellent question.
I'll do some net research and see what I can find out.

I saw something somewhere (perhaps on his website) that the guests are very aware that he is not a licensed, practicing ANYTHING, so I guess he gets away with it same as any other talk show host.

How can anyone think this was 'not that big of a deal'? Victoria was KNOCKED OUT at one point!!! For crying out loud that's what a boxing fight is all about!! Ten rounds, sometimes, to a KO!! (Yuck, I wouldn't watch it but you know what I mean?):eek:

Thanks to EVERYONE for everything you've all contributed to this thread. If I wasn't clear earlier I do appreciate all of you.

Jubie:)

:laugh: CUTE!

I used to thnk he wanted the best for everyone but now I too agree it's about ratings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid
Back