GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that line was good. The thing is, that IS something that abusive people say to their spouses. I mean, it’s not a nice thing to say. “Everyone likes you, but if they knew the real you, they wouldn’t.” They say this so you will stay with them, because you will think they know the real you but stick around even though other people wouldn’t, because you are so terrible. It’s manipulative. Anyway, if my spouse said that, I’d question why they were with me in the first place. But, in this case, it may have been something he said as the marriage was unraveling. Or, it may be completely made up. As I said, it IS something abusive spouses say, so if you wanted to make a case that your spouse was emotionally abusive…
Or something he said After the divorce when they were going back & forth with court motions.

I think Rash said it in his opening, too, though…how did he know? It was never mentioned before.
It was so weird. They really wanted to get that in there! BANANA BREAD. Almost like a subliminal thing. I don’t know - when I heard it all I could think about was getting some freshly baked warm banana bread in my tummy!

I did hear Lacasse say in one of his interviews that several months before the murder the judge was furious w/Dan and handed his butt to him, and told Dan's lawyer don't let your client write any more of these long briefs. Is that why Dan went through several lawyers and wound up a criminal lawyer repping him in the divorce? I have a feeling that they were both at times awful during the divorce. But I guess divorce can do that to you. Also, they were lawyers who didn't actually practice -- they would not understand the realities of judges and courts. That could be a nightmare for anyone representing them.
I believe this, too. He may not have been at his best, and they were not well matched. I think trying to take the bar license of your kids’ other parent is not a great thing to do over a money dispute that can probably be worked out another way. I think asking for supervised visitation based on a couple of comments was a reach. I think believing that either of those things would actually happen is far fetched, though they may have believed it. Divorce isn’t pretty. They both were very reactive. But killing him was inexcusable.

The banana bread story was forgotten in her 2014 police interview and in the 2019 and 2022 trials. But she remembered it clearly in 2023 trial of her brother. And its one of those lies that can only truly be dispelled by Dan Markel, who is not around to dispel it.

I will not be surprised if Donna can miraculously corroborate it though.

The banana bread story was forgotten in her 2014 police interview and in the 2019 and 2022 trials. But she remembered it clearly in 2023 trial of her brother. And its one of those lies that can only truly be dispelled by Dan Markel, who is not around to dispel it.

I will not be surprised if Donna can miraculously corroborate it though.
I would be surprised if she testified.

It was so weird. They really wanted to get that in there! BANANA BREAD. Almost like a subliminal thing. I don’t know - when I heard it all I could think about was getting some freshly baked warm banana bread in my tummy!
It is subliminal, rt? Warm & sweet... something you'd only gift to someone you like, almost neighborly.

Her mom is a real piece of…something. What was meant by calling Dan “jibbers”? And they are Jews-kosher food is not a crazy thing for many-why would that be such an issue? They didn’t know this before Wendi married him?
They did know before the wedding plans that Dan kept kosher. As a non-kosher Jew myself, marrying someone kosher would have been a deal-breaker for me. I will eat kosher food, and respect others who do, but I grew up eating bacon, sausage, and shrimp.

I like the strongly worded count 1View attachment 461201

In counts 2 and 3 I understand the "Beginning in 2013" (Halloween '13 when CA talked to KM about arranging his murder) but what does Oct. 1, 2016 signify?

And do they have evidence of DA dealing directly with KM? Or is she specifically mentioned because of the checks from the practice that DA wrote to her? I don't recall having seen CA's indictments, were his similarly worded?

Thanks for the assist.

In counts 2 and 3 I understand the "Beginning in 2013" (Halloween '13 when CA talked to KM about arranging his murder) but what does Oct. 1, 2016 signify?

And do they have evidence of DA dealing directly with KM? Or is she specifically mentioned because of the checks from the practice that DA wrote to her? I don't recall having seen CA's indictments, were his similarly worded?

Thanks for the assist.
The second date corresponds with the date of KM’s arrest. The conspiracy is all of them, regardless of their part. When KM went to jail, no more conspiracy. That’s how I read it. That way all the bump calls and checks are included as part of the conspiracy/solicitation.

Wendi drinking on the daily isn't surprising, if true. A crutch should be needed to bear the sins of her heart. Maybe she drove down Trescott like a murderer who wants to visit the scene of their crime. I detest her.

Vinnie Politan was great last night! #BestGuests Joel was on his show. With all embellishments possible, Vinnie ranted about the ludicrous importance of WA to go live with her parents while sacrificing the children's father. When Dan Markel could not be bought for a cool million, the A's arranged a trio of hired hits.

Being a lawyer himself, Vinnie praised Dan's legal brilliance.

Prosecutor: Donna Adelson Arrested on Jetway at Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member