FL FL - Iyana Sawyer, 16, pregnant, Jacksonville, 19 Dec 2018 *uncle GUILTY*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They did a search warrant and the items that they collected are listed online. ( two computers, iPhone, his DNA, and miscellaneous items, including a DVD of suspects /victim phone call. He's being investigated due to being accused of raping a 14 year old babysitter at his house mid December, charges are sexual battery.

CORE - Clerk Online Resource ePortal

Update

We could not talk about the uncle before, due to TOS, but now we can.

Missing teen's uncle suspected in her pregnancy & disappearance

"Quiles, 33, is accused is admitting to a fellow inmate that he may have impregnated 16-year-old Iyana Sawyer, who was five months pregnant when she went missing Dec. 19."

"The State Attorney’s Office now considers a Jacksonville man a suspect in both the pregnancy and disappearance of his teenage niece who’s been missing for six weeks."

CORE - Clerk Online Resource ePortal using his name, Johnathan Joyco Quiles, has all the court documents listed for searching.

Last edited:
Ugh, what?! Are you serious?
So now so many questions are coming out. I would like to believe the family didn't know about it, right? In the tv report it was stated that the family has been very supportive during the pregnancy and that there was no reason for her to run away. So now many more questions are brewing in my mind.

Iyana where are you?

The family might not have known about her uncle possibly being the dad. But it's not the kind of thing I would expect to stay quiet for long. There would be pressure to name a father as the birth gets closer. Uncle likely knew that he would be outed soon. Recipe for disaster for poor Iyana and her baby

I can't believe today is the first that I've heard of her case. Both her and Kierra Coles need to be found.

DyQWbiZU0AAjFZU.jpg

Christy Turner on Twitter

Uncle...:mad:

Is there any new info? I did a web search and nothing newer than a week ago. Are they still searching the landfill? Or elsewhere? Praying she is found safe (against all odds), such a tragic story!!

You know, these predatorial creatures really don’t understand all that they’re doing...and yes, I know they simply don’t care. The trauma they leave their victims to suffer will never go away. Those victims will struggle with it the rest of their lives, making it a life sentence they receive. Poor Iyana. I find it hard to believe that no one knew, even if outside the family. I will never understand these types of predators. I pray she ran away and is somewhere safe. All JMO, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jboo1119
Back