GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In 1994 he attacked his father and forced him to rob a bank. Then robbed another bank years later it seems. Sounds like he hasn’t been out of jail too long. http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca11/12-12447/12-12447-2012-12-27.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy was even violent in jail,why was he let out? I bet they found her car near the place this guy was living possibly his father's place.Maybe why they have not said where car was found. The father seems to be a victim of this guy also.
Prayers for her family.

this piece of cr*p should never have been let out of JAIL.

Oh I'm so sad to hear this. I was really hoping for her to be ok. How awful for the family that not only was she murdered but also for the grabdbaby's birthday to be linked to it and a reminder.

Oh man I was really hoping he had her hidden away somewhere and she would be found alive [emoji24]

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

Okay....he knows how to disguise his appearance, slept in woods and had a home in Vermont.

Also, according to Volusia County Public Records he was released in 2011.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...hreat-20101207_1_hoax-bomb-fake-bomb-stun-gun

Excerpt, please see entire article:

[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Times, serif] [/FONT][h=1]Bank robber who claimed to have bomb captured in Daytona Beach[/h]
[h=2]Bag man left behind did not contain a bomb[/h]
December 7, 2010|By Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinel
A man who claimed to have a bomb robbed a Daytona Beach bank this morning, but was captured by police when he left the building.

Nelson told investigators he traveled by bus to Jacksonville after he was released from prison, retrieved $645 from a money transfer from an attorney and then traveled to his home in Vermont. He said during his travels he bought camping and survival gear, pepper spray and a stun gun.
He said he bought a ticket for Naples and slept on the bus. He woke up when the bus stopped in Daytona Beach and decided to stay.
He said he camped in some woods near the Volusia Mall and Monday night wrote several draft notes to use in the robbery, according to the report. He said it was a robbery he began planning while in prison and that he decided to try to pull it off in Daytona Beach.

This morning he stuffed napkins from a Wendy's restaurant in his cheeks and up his nose to disguise his features, donned a gray, bushy wig and walked to the bank, the report says.
Nelson's capture foiled his final plans, according to the report. He told investigators he planned to walk back to his campsite and change clothes, don a new disguise and hire a limousine to leave town..

I am heartsick. Thoughts and prayers to Jennifer's family.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3287.jpg
    IMG_3287.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 467
This guy is seriously dangerous and most likely will commit a crime again.I bet he is already out of state,they need to get this news national asap.

Okay....he knows how to disguise his appearance, slept in woods and had a home in Vermont.

Also, according to Volusia County Public Records he was released in 2011.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...hreat-20101207_1_hoax-bomb-fake-bomb-stun-gun

Excerpt, please see entire article:
I also found this article that suggested he was expected to be in prison for (edit: up to) 25 years as a result of this crime... what the heck happened to that?
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20110220/career-criminal-bound-for-jail

From page 6 of 9 in the linked document:
"[...] and forcing him to rob a bank, Nelson was convicted of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and transportation of a stolen motor transportation of stolen currency. After his release in 2008, Nelson violated the terms of his supervised release by fleeing from his probation officer. While in prison, Nelson was sanctioned for similarly violent conduct, including eleven instances of assault without serious injury, two instances of possession of a dangerous weapon, and fifteen reports of threatening bodily harm."

OK... so if he exhibits this violent behaviour *while in prison* against other hardened criminals.... why in the world was he deemed safe to released onto the streets, into unsuspecting society of innocent folks just trying to live their lives?
This is reprehensible!
I hope her husband sues the crap out of the system.
I hope her daughter sues, too.
:gaah:
RIP Jennifer, never got to see your first granddaughter.
And the poor daughter, who should only be celebrating
her newborn baby... not grieving her own mother.

omg. This is just so very tragic. :rose:

In 1994 he attacked his father and forced him to rob a bank. Then robbed another bank years later it seems. Sounds like he hasn’t been out of jail too long. http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca11/12-12447/12-12447-2012-12-27.html

OK, so in the three surveillance shots, where he's in all white - two of the pics he is looking right at the camera...
So was he scoping-out the bank and cameras inside first, perhaps sizing up for one of his hits?

This case is especially tragic.
A lovely, hardworking lady, getting ready to go see her new granddaughter
...now she will never get to hold her.

This who never should have been out on the streets in the first place.

Husband lost his wife; daughter lost her mother; grandbaby lost her Gramma.
I'm sure even her employer is deeply affected, and the child she cared for...

I just can't accept ths one.

I'm tempted to fly in and try to find this myself first...

I assume they had his name a couple days ago,why keep it secret it could have helped catch him,he is long gone by now.

OK... so if he exhibits this violent behaviour *while in prison* against other hardened criminals.... why in the world was he deemed safe to released onto the streets, into unsuspecting society of innocent folks just trying to live their lives?
This is reprehensible!
I hope her husband sues the crap out of the system.
I hope her daughter sues, too.
:gaah:
RIP Jennifer, never got to see your first granddaughter.
And the poor daughter, who should only be celebrating
her newborn baby... not grieving her own mother.

omg. This is just so very tragic. :rose:

I believe it was her son having the baby? with his wife

his cell number is on the go fund me, hopefully police know it

What a complete , imo, maybe he will try and resist arrest?
rbbm
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-fulford-missing-saturday-20170930-story.html
“Mr. Nelson is a very dangerous man … Society must be protected from him,” the prosecutor in the robbery case, Robert Bodnar, said then.

Before his sentence in the robbery case, Nelson pleaded for forgiveness and leniency.
“I just want you to know that it’s – if the next time I’m free I vow to you on my knees, I swear I will never do anything that stupid again … I do not want to grow old in prison. I really want to be a free man and do the right thing in life.”

“And next time I’m free I vow that I’ll never commit another crime.”

Crimeline is offering up to $20,000 for information that leads to the man.

Tips should be submitted to Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477 or online at www.crimeline.org.

400x225
Scott Edward Nelson (Winter Park Police Department)

I assume they had his name a couple days ago,why keep it secret it could have helped catch him,he is long gone by now.
In my opinion the release of his name is even more likely to send him running than the release of his picture. As long as they withhold his name he could think he's still a step ahead of the investigation. This is all assuming he's following the coverage, which may not be true if he's homeless, doesn't have a phone, etc.

In my opinion the release of his name is even more likely to send him running than the release of his picture. As long as they withhold his name he could think he's still a step ahead of the investigation. This is all assuming he's following the coverage, which may not be true if he's homeless, doesn't have a phone, etc.

I'm local and glad to know his name and that we now have another picture. If he is homeless and on the street, other homeless people might know him and help find him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper