FL - Jessica Lunsford, 9, abducted & murdered, Homosassa, 27 Feb 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Couey, the very epitome of the slimy creatures that prey on beautiful young girls--death by torture is the only fair sentence here

I want to know WHY in the hell that defense attorney keeps leaning up to block the camera's view of Couey!!!! We who have followed this case and cried along with the Lunsford's deserve to see his face when death is handed down. That guy is really pi$$ing me off!

when they show mark's face it breaks my heart. i can not for 1 second imagine the pain he is going through right now.

Couey doesn't look real happy about the Judge going over the entire case....like it's wasting his time or something......:furious:

when they show mark's face it breaks my heart. i can not for 1 second imagine the pain he is going through right now.

i agree...i don't cry often, but i got choked up watching his face...that poor man.....& the poor grandfather was crying from the beginning of this sentencing....& to think i had suspected him at one time, early on....

that poor little girl:(

Couey doesn't look real happy about the Judge going over the entire case....like it's wasting his time or something......:furious:

I agree. He looks annoyed.

He's going to look really, really unhappy in just a few moments & I can't wait!

ETA: I just can't even imagine what the family is going through right now. I'm crying buckets at the recount....I don't know how they are maintaining.
That glare of Mark's is bone chilling.
The pain in Mark's face is so stark.....

I agree. He looks annoyed.

He's going to look really, really unhappy in just a few moments & I can't wait!

ETA: I just can't even imagine what the family is going through right now. I'm crying buckets at the recount....I don't know how they are maintaining.
That glare of Mark's is bone chilling.

i agree.....

heinous, atrocious & cruel .....savagely has been a term used also by the Judge.....

if he doesn't give him the death penalty, i'll be completely shocked...i think it's a given....

every time the judge speaks of how she suffered you can see it is killing her dad. then they pan to his lawyer who looks so bored...

YES, YES, YES!!!!!

Finally, the Lunsford's can have some peace.

yep, & automatic appeal was taken in & documented....like it's going to do him any good......

hearing the Judge go over EVERYTHING in such detail, just brought it all back to mind & how terrified Jessica must have been....thinking she was going to go back to her Daddy, & then being buried alive......

poor Couey..he has floppy ears:rolleyes:

Just watch coverage of judge agree with jury that John Couey be put to death.

How painful it was to hear the details again of what Jessica endured.
Rot in hell Couey.

Rest In Peace sweet Jessie.
thJessica.jpg

&

:D :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :D

yep, & automatic appeal was taken in & documented....like it's going to do him any good......

hearing the Judge go over EVERYTHING in such detail, just brought it all back to mind & how terrified Jessica must have been....thinking she was going to go back to her Daddy, & then being buried alive......

poor Couey..he has floppy ears:rolleyes:
-------------------------

Thank You Dear Jesus! I felt so sorry for Jessie's family.Her dad was holding back the tears.May Coueys soul rot in HELL.I cried along with everyone else.Such a beautiful child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back