FL - Jessica Lunsford, 9, abducted & murdered, Homosassa, 27 Feb 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/24/couey/index.html

(CNN) -- John Evander Couey was sentenced Friday to death for abducting, raping and killing a 9-year-old Florida girl by burying her alive in 2005.

Thank you God.....

:woohoo: :woohoo:
I am so happy with this verdict…. Jessica will finally get some type of justice.
God Bless her and her family!
This is one that I personally whish I could witness.

:woohoo: :woohoo:
I am so happy with this verdict…. Jessica will finally get some type of justice.
God Bless her and her family!
This is one that I personally whish I could witness.

Good! I only wish he could die the same way she did.

I personally think they need to put him in a room with Mark Lunsford and a baseball bat...quick and simple and would save the state of Florida lots of money.

i have read about it but not listened. do you have a link? i read he says he was stupid. i thought evil fit so much better.

Hey Sherri,

Maybe it's just semantics but I've always thought people do evil things because they are ignorant. The two kind of go hand in hand for me.

Maybe Jessica's loved ones can find some closure with this decision - I do not know how they feel about the DP sentence, but I think of her family often.

This is truly one of the most heartbreaking cases I have ever followed.

I personally think they need to put him in a room with Mark Lunsford and a baseball bat...quick and simple and would save the state of Florida lots of money.
I think that they need to put him in a plastic garbage bag and bury him alive, just like he did to that innocent little girl, Jessica.

Thank God for this verdict!

and may God bless Mark Lunsford, what an amazing man!

How he could maintain his cool through all this is beyond human understanding!

:clap: :clap: :clap: I am very glad to hear this.

I am so happy with the verdict. Even if by some chance he wins an appeal on the death sentence, he still has more life sentences to serve. He should never walk free again.

He knew exactly what he was doing and didn't care. He still doesn't care. Ignorance has nothing to do with it.

What's up with the judge saying he had no prior record? We all know that's not true.

I know this has been posted before but Mark telling us about his daughter deserves to be told and seen again. In loving memory.
Today was the first time i learn Couey told Jessie she needed to get in the trash bag so she can be hidden as he return her to her father :( only to be buried alive. It breaks my heart she thought he was taking her to her daddy-

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/07/17/sot.lunsford.testimony.affl

Hey Sherri,

Maybe it's just semantics but I've always thought people do evil things because they are ignorant. The two kind of go hand in hand for me.

Maybe Jessica's loved ones can find some closure with this decision - I do not know how they feel about the DP sentence, but I think of her family often.

This is truly one of the most heartbreaking cases I have ever followed.

Southcitymom,
I have heard Mark Lunsford say he would hold the needle if they would let him. I feel certain he is in favor of the DP.
If anyone deserves it, imo, its Couey.
I agree, it is heartbreaking to listen to the details of this case.

I'd buy the shovels...

THANK GOD JUSTICE IS SERVED.:clap:

With all due respect, justice has not been served and even when he's executed (IF he's executed), justice will still not be served. There is no justice and there is no closure.

I know this has been posted before but Mark telling us about his daughter deserves to be told and seen again. In loving memory.Today was the first time i learn Couey told Jessie she needed to get in the trash bag so she can be hidden as he return her to her father :( only to be buried alive. It breaks my heart she thought he was taking her to her daddy-

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/07/17/sot.lunsford.testimony.affl

thanks AG...you're right; it deserved to be told & seen again...

With all due respect, justice has not been served and even when he's executed (IF he's executed), justice will still not be served. There is no justice and there is no closure.

i believe that Mark Lunsford & his family feel that justice was served today....that's what matters, imo.....(also, with all due respect)

i believe that Mark Lunsford & his family feel that justice was served today....that's what matters, imo.....(also, with all due respect)

I'm sure they do feel justice being served just knowing weasel man Couey will never be allowed to be free to harm another child again~ and that SOMEDAY he will die for what he did.

Personally, i'd feel a alot better if i could take a shovel to him myself ; really putting some major pain all over his little weasel body but not directly killing him only killing him by taking the same shovel to bury his *advertiser censored* in the ground to take what did they say 1 to 8 minutes(?) before Jessica slowly suffocated to death but not before trying to get outta those bags poking her fingers through .

I would spit on Couey if i could

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back