GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8/9 shots sounds like a gun fight to me.

When I think of a gun fight, I never think of only one gun being involved? I think in order for there to be a gun fight that there would have to be more than one gun involved and according to Law Enforcement, only one gun was involved and that was the gun Mr. Dunn was shooting from.

MOO

Nah, a gunfight involves two folks with guns.

8-9 shots from one gun looks very much like something else. Supposedly, the shotgun holder was the one ready first, remember, and Dunn was supposed to be just hanging out, not expecting much. That would be a very strange gunfight to end up the way it did.

A gunfight, IMO, requires two guns being fired at each other. So far there is no evidence that any other shots were fired. His gun is the only one they say has been fired so far. If there were other types of bullets at the scene it would support his story.

Doesn't a gun fight require shooting from more than one gun?
Those shots were all from the same gun. LOL
I wouldn't think it would require more then 1 but it would require at least 1. I hightly doubt she could have distingusted 1 from 2 or 3.

Oddly, I can't find any articles online that have anyone but Dunn's daughter telling what a great guy he is. The son says he seemed great, but that's from that one afternoon of the wedding, and he qualifies it that way.

There are articles about him flying into a no-fly zone where the FBI got involved, and recent articles mention anti-government FB posts of Dunn's. But not so many folks are calling up reporters to tell how surprised they are that he did this, apparently. Hmmmm.

Well, his lawyer thinks he's a great guy :D

BBM One of my first assumptions was that Mr. Dunn was already a little peeved about a recent election that took place. Thanks for this information.

I wouldn't think it would require more then 1 but it would require at least 1. I hightly doubt she could have distingusted 1 from 2 or 3.

I can agree with that. But, my butt would have been behind the counter with the attendants and I would have stayed down until police arrived. No way am I running outside. But, I am not Mr. Dunn's girlfriend. So...

A little off topic ,......but we get up on Sunday morning turn on news and say let's see how many people got shot last night. It does seem like its all you hear anymore.
I'll say this I don't go to Jax un-prepared.

Very true. But also, how could she distinguish he was the one shooting? If I hear 8-9 shots, I'm not even going outside. I'm going to stay put. Was she already in the car? Coming out?

New York maybe, Jacksonville no way. There's been 3 murders after this shooting.

I've got a gun. I was threatened with a "shotgun" that was never shot. The kids have backed away. I'm in no danger. The police are on their way. JMO

Not to mention that he is required to do that LEGALLY.

When I think of a gun fight, I never think of only one gun being involved? I think in order for there to be a gun fight that there would have to be more than one gun involved and according to Law Enforcement, only one gun was involved and that was the gun Mr. Dunn was shooting from.

MOO
So you think the woman was trained to tell the difference between guns being fired!

Very true. But also, how could she distinguish he was the one shooting? If I hear 8-9 shots, I'm not even going outside. I'm going to stay put. Was she already in the car? Coming out?

I'm wondering if Mr. Dunn's girlfriend is a younger woman (he is not with his son's mother and it's very common for men his age to be with younger women) and maybe one of the teens tried to hit on her or looked at her in a way that made Mr. Dunn mad??

Just speculation?

Nah, a gunfight involves two folks with guns.

8-9 shots from one gun looks very much like something else. Supposedly, the shotgun holder was the one ready first, remember, and Dunn was supposed to be just hanging out, not expecting much. That would be a very strange gunfight to end up the way it did.
We were taliking about the lady friends actions.

A gunfight, IMO, requires two guns being fired at each other. So far there is no evidence that any other shots were fired. His gun is the only one they say has been fired so far. If there were other types of bullets at the scene it would support his story.
Wewere taliking about his GFs actions.

So you think the woman was trained to tell the difference between guns being fired!

Read up. I already agreed with you. Even though, as a woman, I would have kept my butt put. The cashier would have had to physically remove me from the floor behind the counter.

MOO

That's you and Me most likely although I tend to run to the action for some reason. I have no Idea where she was at when the shots started.

I'm wondering if Mr. Dunn's girlfriend is a younger woman (he is not with his son's mother and it's very common for men his age to be with younger women) and maybe one of the teens tried to hit on her or looked at her in a way that made Mr. Dunn mad??

Just speculation?
Who knows, What I think is the young man killed was not the intended target, I don't know there was a terget.

Who knows, What I think is the young man killed was not the intended target, I don't know there was a terget.

If the driver was in the store at the time of the shooting, then he was not the intended target and could not have been the one who allegedly pulled out a gun on Mr. Dunn.

It will be interesting to see where all the bullets landed. Did they all make it into the side of the car? Were they all aimed at the backseat? Were they aimed at both front and back seats? Was his target all of them? Lot's of questions. A look at where the bullets penetrated will tell a story though. We just don't have that information yet.

Articles say that she ran back to the car
after the shots, so I think she must have seen what happened. I don't think she'd run toward a car being shot at, so I think she might have noticed that the kids were trying to reverse and get away, as their story says.

OTOH, maybe she was just so close to the car already that she got in instinctively. Confusion is very common during traumas!

(I've actually been at a gas station where a murder went down just before/as we arrived. Everybody stared into space like zombies and didn't say a word. It was confusing and terrifying! The victim was already dead and the shooters had run, but the cops had not arrived yet.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine