GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl.. He is killing me..

He is thinking.. Oh my gosh, where is all this hostility coming from??

The same guy who said" Are you talking to me??!"

Cut me a huge break..

JMO

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
#MichaelDunn says nobody in the SUV tried to calm rear passenger down #DunnTrial

Ohhh, how long has he been on the stand!!

Jury came in at 28 after the hour. Dunn was already on the stand. Steely, you need to give SOMEONE your phone number so we can wake you from your BEAUTY SLEEP!! :seeya:

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Just imagine if Gate gas station had surveillance camera outside. Decision would be so much easier for #MichaelDunn / #JordanDavis jurors.

He saved a lot of lives because the shotgun was pointing to him and in a diagonal line to the gas station so anybody who came out of the door could have been killed.

(How did he make sure the 9 bullets he fired didn't hit any innocent bystanders?)

I feel like we're taking notes for Angela Corey!

He is just making this up from every movie he has ever seen..

JMO.

"Where is all this hostility coming from?"

Oh come ON... he put on his therapist hat before he grabbed his gun and shot nine times.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#michaeldunn says he feared for his life, wondering where all the hostility coming from, both rear passengers looked angry. #dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 28s
#MichaelDunn says teen got out of car and said "This s**** is going down now" #DunnTrial

Jordan stepped out and said this **** is going down now.

So how come he was shot inside the car?

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 46s
#MichaelDunn says this is the point he thinks "death is imminent", says teen "made it very clear what his intentions were" #DunnTrial

Come on.

He had it in his hand, pointed at the gas station, and he STILL didnt reach for his gun?

It makes no sense! Dunn would have been dead!

Wow,
He can hear all this with this loud music playing. He never experienced a situation like this, but yet he was so calm about it.

I don't know what his intentions were, well he made it clear what his intentions were..
"

Um I had no doubts at all what his intentions are.. :"

How can anyone support this guy.. JMO

I don't know what's worse, the snowing outside or the lying INSIDE!

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 47s
#michaeldunn says he heard threat, now door opened, teen gets out, says "this *advertiser censored* going down now" - he's coming to kill/beat me.#dunntrial

CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER!

Nice.. So ridiculous. He is a killer.. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads