GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two points: google lb photos. The mainstream photo in boots in zoom shows two black eyes or bruising from healing black eyes. A sore on his lips.

In the pic with the bottle, if you zoom u will see a bruised right arm that almost looks broken. I do not believe he is sucking on that bottle...it looks more like it was placed to look that way. The swelling on the back of his head is much more than a bruise. The back of his head is severely swollen. I am not sure I believe L is alive in this pic and if so, the pic was taken VERY soon after and if he passed. It does look like EB is holding him up ...not in his arms but with his arm. please understand this is jmo. Little L....fly with the angels my love.

Wasn't Lonna using a phone that was rubens?

well we do know Ruben had his phone that night to call 911 and we also know from the statement from the co worker who drove her home that night that she was texting or looking at her phone on ride home. so am thinking they each had a phone altho one could have been a pay and talk throw away. jmo

so given all we have learned, how many children does LL have? THanks in advance for your feedback sleuthers.

--a son (appears to be 8 or so, living w/ his bio Dad.)

--the 5 year old, now w/ Grandma

--and Lonzie (paternity kinda up in the air..)

I am not saying EB was a drug dealer as i dont think that has ever been mentioned by JSO but perhaps whatever drug $ he hid that night...storage locker or buried somewhere...that LL would have access to and or as a bond for EB. jmo and probably not accurate...also think he refused to go to hearing as Op mentioned upstream so it was postponed? have no clue obviously

--LE is calling him a drug dealer.

--when he was arrested May 30th in Baker County, LE confiscated $394 from him, saying it was the "alleged proceeds from drug sales".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...621d1a-4683-11e5-9f53-d1e3ddfd0cda_story.html

Still, even with these injuries Lauramore then went to work and left Lonzie and his 5-year-old sister with Ebron, according to officials. Hackney said Ebron was a drug dealer who kept narcotics in the one-bedroom apartment within reach of the children.

Two points: google lb photos. The mainstream photo in boots in zoom shows two black eyes or bruising from healing black eyes. A sore on his lips.

In the pic with the bottle, if you zoom u will see a bruised right arm that almost looks broken. I do not believe he is sucking on that bottle...it looks more like it was placed to look that way. The swelling on the back of his head is much more than a bruise. The back of his head is severely swollen. I am not sure I believe L is alive in this pic and if so, the pic was taken VERY soon after and if he passed. It does look like EB is holding him up ...not in his arms but with his arm. please understand this is jmo. Little L....fly with the angels my love.

A verified nurse on this thread posted her opinion on the photo, and I have to concur with her. It appears Lonzie has his lips pursed around the bottle's nipple, and our nurse believes he is alive in the photo. I do too.

My reasoning: If he were deceased, his muscles would be slack. If he had died while nursing the bottle, his slack muscles would have caused it to drop from his mouth prior to the onset of rigor mortis. Even if he were in rigor mortis (which does affect the face, and typically first), there would be no way to guarantee his mouth would purse like that, or tightly enough to hold the bottle. And at the point that rigor would have set in, pooling would have begun to occur as well. I think we would have been able to see discoloration due to pooling in the photo. LL and WRE are not, IMOO, bright enough to stage a photo of Lonzie and successfully hide very telling signs of death that would have begun happening immediately, and definitely within a few hours. Again, IMOO, there is something constantly happening during the decomposition process which would negate the ability to stage the photo so perfectly.

well we do know Ruben had his phone that night to call 911 and we also know from the statement from the co worker who drove her home that night that she was texting or looking at her phone on ride home. so am thinking they each had a phone altho one could have been a pay and talk throw away. jmo

I think he has a few phones and Lonna uses one of them.

My birthday wish for today is.. For sweet baby Lonzie to be found and to be able to rest in peace.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

:bdscroll: Katerz!!

It's my Mum's on Saturday and mine on Sunday, we'll add our birthday wishes to yours, maybe strength in numbers will help find Lonzie <3 :please:

It doesn't make sense to me why he would report the car stolen with lonzie inside. It seems it would have been a lot less complicated if he would have just said the baby was taken from the car. The car was so close it was obviously going to be found. Was it just a really bad lie or was there another reason for him to make it more difficult on himself?

It doesn't make sense to me why he would report the car stolen with lonzie inside. It seems it would have been a lot less complicated if he would have just said the baby was taken from the car. The car was so close it was obviously going to be found. Was it just a really bad lie or was there another reason for him to make it more difficult o.n himself?

I think this was just their plan!
Ok Ruben call the cops before u come for me that will explain Lonzie being in the car at that time. A stolen car would make it appear the person that took the car took the baby. Might take the focus off of him or them. IMO they put Lonzie somewhere before they took Lonna to work.
Lonna going to work that night was an alibi and Id bet the ranch she wasn't going to go to work that night.

I wish they would just man up and tell the truth!

Ok Ruben call the cops before u come for me that will explain Lonzie being in the car at that time. A stolen car would make it appear the person that took the car took the baby. Might take the focus off of him or them. IMO they put Lonzie somewhere before they took Lonna to work.
Lonna going to work that night was an alibi and Id bet the ranch she wasn't going to go to work that night.

Interesting. She worked there sporadically, right? I got the impression she went in whenever she wanted or needed money. Would be helpful to know if/when she called wacko's and asked to work that night. Or did she just randomly show up that evening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also suspect Ebron hoped someone WOULD steal the car that he left running. If that happened, then suspicion about the child's disappearance would fall on the car thief.

At any rate, he lied. The car was never stolen.

Maybe it was just a bad lie. I just think reporting that orange car missing with a baby inside and ditching it so close to home is not very well thought through. Did it occur to him that they would more than likely check the finger prints on the steering wheel? Surely there would have to be unknown fingerprints on that steering wheel. It just seems to me it made his story that much more hard to believe.

It definitely wasn't planned well. The fact he was caught on video running from the car shows he didn't consider CCTV. I think Lonna will end up back in jail before too long

Maybe it was just a bad lie. I just think reporting that orange car missing with a baby inside and ditching it so close to home is not very well thought through. Did it occur to him that they would more than likely check the finger prints on the steering wheel? Surely there would have to be unknown fingerprints on that steering wheel. It just seems to me it made his story that much more hard to believe.

It's hard to believe because it's not true. He lied.

I also suspect Ebron hoped someone WOULD steal the car that he left running. If that happened, then suspicion about the child's disappearance would fall on the car thief.

At any rate, he lied. The car was never stolen.

It will be curious to know if WRE wiped the steering wheel off with his T-shirt. (like a car thief would) LE knows and it would be more evidence in a cover-up.

This is just a thought on what could have happened that day/night.

Since RE's father was so sure that IF RE hurt Lonzie it wouldn't have been intentional, would it be out of the realm of possibility that it may have been an accident? He (RE) said something to the effect of he didn't want LLB to go to work (because of the condition of the baby?) and she went anyway cause they needed the money (heartless, distancing herself?). The picture in the over sized cowboy boots is taken next to what appears to be a staircase. Could he have fallen down those stairs earlier in the day in the boots and received his injuries due to no one paying attention? Taking pictures later in the day/night and after LLB went to work to show the condition that SHE left the baby with him instead of getting the baby care, so he would not be blamed for it by DCF (self preservation) if it came up due to the visitor noticing the injuries? Then Lonzie passed on HIS watch, and he came up with the abduction plan to distance himself (self preservation again?) from the baby. I sure wish there were a time stamp to see just when the pictures were taken, and I'm sure JSO has it. Seems to me he didn't want JSO to have the pictures though...He LET them search the car and THEY WERE ABLE to check my phone (as opposed to LET them).

Ebron: No, they wanted to search the car so I let them. They were able to check my phone on the spot. I told them there were no passwords, no locks. The picture for the Amber Alert was off my phone.
http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

Sorry for off topic "A gunman killed WDBJ reporter Alison Parker and photographer Adam Ward during a live interview about a local business in Franklin County, Virginia, on Wednesday morning." [video=cnn;us/2015/08/26/shooting-live-report-virginia-wdbj.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/26/us/virginia-shooting-wdbj/index.html[/video]

It definitely wasn't planned well. The fact he was caught on video running from the car shows he didn't consider CCTV. I think Lonna will end up back in jail before too long

I agree, if she is sentenced on her Sept. 9th. court hearing she could well end up back in prison. Her bond from what i read earlier was a standard release bond, no criminal activity, and she has to show up for all court dates. The only other way i see her messing up is if she gets into drugs and gets caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member