Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just want her back, whatever that means."
I would take a statement like that to mean, "I want her home dead or alive." And of course you can make of that what you will. You can view this as a parent making a "Freudian slip" that they either have already lost hope, or know their is no hope for XYZ reason.

MOO.

Last edited:
There's also a strong (imo) possibility that LE watched these interviews, and felt something was 'off' ?
They are by nature of their profession a nosy group.
Finding Madeleine alive would have been their first priority, but maybe they knew what they had early on ?

Don't be too hard on yourself, that first interview was oddly non-emotional and at that time I was only suspecting the perp who was hovering in the background.
Omo.
I think loud alarm bells were probably ringing from the first time officers spoke to the pair of them.

In the video where JS is shaking:

She’s in fight or flight. Not normal nervousness. Shivering. See that when someone is in trouble. Searching for answers. Pauses, loses thoughts. When she says she’s not sure of what she can say, it’s odd and almost like she’s talking to an attorney.
Shortened and BBM for focus.

I think when JS says she's not sure what she can say, I believe she means what SS is OK with her saying. Which tells me SS told her what the story will be. All MOO!!!

Right. Mom's report of getting dressed and timing of SS church drop off are

Boyfriend arrested 6 days ago and no statement from mom or family isn't helping moms optics.

Considering what we know, I think these are reasonable suspicions.
Boyfriend was arrested and LE informed Mom 24 hrs later that she was deceased. If mom didn't know i suspect she was in shock. But saying she saw her in the morning just doesn't fit. SS discarded Maddies backpack at 730. She had to be deceased by then. I really want Mom to be innocent...but this is making it very difficult

Been following along but haven’t posted anything yet. What if SS didn’t murder her- but another family member in the house did sometime during the night and SS is helping that person-because he was caught in the act of molestation?? but when the phone data was exposed he knows he’s in deep trouble either way.
JMOO of a different scenerio

Shortened and BBM for focus.

I think when JS says she's not sure what she can say, I believe she means what SS is OK with her saying. Which tells me SS told her what the story will be. All MOO!!!
Now she knows SS is locked up and why ,I do not understand why she has not been telling LE everything she knows if she was being subjected to coersive control. I wonder about her being scared of him after the first interview,but have since changed my mind.

Well, we heard on Grey Hughes from a former roomie that he had some recordings of the roomie’s gf that I think were not consented to by her. Is it possible he set up some sort of video surveillance system at the house and it was discovered by Le and had captured some evidence of something inside the house?

Eg: Amazon sells spy cams. Motion or sound activated. They sometimes look like and work like ordinary objects like alarm clocks, wall clocks, wall plugs for phones or pens etc). Very discrete and easy to access either live (in some cases from a device like a phone) or review later (pull a memory card or download a drive from it).

If they suspected he may have done this / used those they may have used devices to locate hidden cams / audio recorders. They may have found an audio of a fight or a scuffle or an accident. Or they may have found video of him removing her body from inside the house. They could have all sorts of things from a device or devices such as these if he used them.

Note: above is my opinion on what police may have found to confirm the girl was dead before 8:19am and is NOT factual. But it won’t shock me if we find out later he had such devices in use in the house.
If it's true per his friend that SS recorded a roommates GF with a hidden device (and I think it is IMO), I'm putting all my money on the fact there were likely hidden cameras so he could watch Maddie in her bedroom (getting dressed, or walking around in her panties, for example), and that there might also have been one in the bathroom so he could watch her in there. I wouldn't put it past a sicko like SS. :mad:

Boyfriend was arrested and LE informed Mom 24 hrs later that she was deceased. If mom didn't know i suspect she was in shock. But saying she saw her in the morning just doesn't fit. SS discarded Maddies backpack at 730. She had to be deceased by then. I really want Mom to be innocent...but this is making it very difficult
the thing is, she didn’t HAVE to be dead at 7:35 for him to discard of her computer and backpack at 7:35. The dumpster was THEIR dumpster right next to their apartment, he could’ve told her he was putting her backpack in the car.. but then walked to the dumpster & threw it away instead and went back in. They do not say he drove to do this, nor that his vehicle was involved in seeing him do this, nor that he exited the complex immediately after doing this.

Been following along but haven’t posted anything yet. What if SS didn’t murder her- but another family member in the house did sometime during the night and SS is helping that person-because he was caught in the act of molestation?? but when the phone data was exposed he knows he’s in deep trouble either way.
JMOO of a different scenerio
It is not out of the realms of possibility that SS did not murder her,but helped cover up because of what he had been doing and knew it would be discovered if Madeline was taken to hospital.

Now she knows SS is locked up and why ,I do not understand why she has not been telling LE everything she knows if she was being subjected to coersive control. I wonder about her being scared of him after the first interview,but have since changed my mind.
This is going to sound sick, but I wonder if the mother became jealous of her own daughter, because of the attention that Stephan was giving her. I think Stephan was controlling both the mother and daughter with drugs and control tactics. IMO the mother is in need of psychiatric counseling and drug testing. Just my opinion based on the behavior and words in the interviews.

Also...on a side note...i fully understand that dark circles can be hereditary BUT...did anyone else notice that on the bday photo, this poor child looks as if she had not slept in days!!! Maybe it's the camera angle, shadows or something. It just doesn't look right. I've never seen a 13 year old with horrible circles like that unless they are extremely ill...
It can be perfectly normal. I've had dark circles my entire life and kids used to make fun of them when I was her age. Not a darn thing I could do about them, they are just there.

the thing is, she didn’t HAVE to be dead at 7:35 for him to discard of her computer and backpack at 7:35. The dumpster was THEIR dumpster right next to their apartment, he could’ve told her he was putting her backpack in the car.. but then walked to the dumpster & threw it away instead and went back in. They do not say he drove to do this, nor that his vehicle was involved in seeing him do this, nor that he exited the complex immediately after doing this.
You're right, it's hard for me to comprehend pre meditation of a child murder, It's also hard to understand SA of anyone, especially a child. Evil exists and SS is definitely evil to me.

I have not seen the interview with gran. I would be really grateful if you could post a link.
I have posted it unthread last week. I’m afraid I’m not at my desk to be able to locate it again, sorry. You may find it by searching in WS for “ring doorbell”? Just an idea.

I kind of interpreted got up at 9am the same way, until I listened again. it appears to be in relation to her sitting in the parking lot at the church.

I thought that initially, but if you listen again, she is referring to what she was viewed doing on the camera in the church parking lot. she hung out and then she got up and walked toward the school....it was around 9am
Except Maddie wasn’t at the church at that hour because police have video of her possibly dead in Ss car at 8:19 at his residence.

Now she knows SS is locked up and why ,I do not understand why she has not been telling LE everything she knows if she was being subjected to coersive control.
As sad as it is, IMO, people who have been in manipulative and abusive relationships take years to work out what is actually true and what happened and how to interpret their experience.

[snipped by me]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members