Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spy cams can appear like normal household things. An alarm clock. A pen. A phone charger block etc. they can be bought very cheaply on Amazon or other sites. They can be sound recorders or motion or both and activated by sound or motion. They function as they would be expected to eg: an alarm clock will have a clock and can be set to go off same as an alarm clock. They are sometimes used as nanny cams or in old age homes for loved ones to keep an eye on treatment by staff towards fam members. It’s possible she had such a device in her room and she maybe didn’t even know about it. Perhaps police found and reviewed it and it gave them a lot more info? I don’t know for sure but I believe a device sniffing dog may find hidden electronics or some other device may help point them out. I believe they did search her room as they executed a warrant at the same time as reviewing images and video on his phone and officers confirmed they featured items from his room as well as hers if memory serves. Mooooooo
I do believe he had something like that set up. I also am of the opinion that he was selling the product(s) of his illicit recordings. I do not believe the money to purchase his expensive tech toys came from his mother as his "friend" has alluded. To me that was just a convenient lie to explain no job but big bucks.
moo

One of my first thoughts as well. Rigor is unmistakable, even in CCTV video.

jmo
If she was in visible rigor mortis, that would mean she died the night before or soon after midnight I would think. Rigor takes several hours to fully develop to the point where LE would be able to tell from CCTV. MOO.

If she was in visible rigor mortis, that would mean she died the night before or soon after midnight I would think. Rigor takes several hours to fully develop to the point where LE would be able to tell from CCTV. MOO.
Wouldn't that make it incredibly difficult to carry her from the house to the house alone? IMO.

I do believe he had something like that set up. I also am of the opinion that he was selling the product(s) of his illicit recordings. I do not believe the money to purchase his expensive tech toys came from his mother as his "friend" has alluded. To me that was just a convenient lie to explain no job but big bucks.
I can believe that (MOO). If this is the case then hopefully they are able to track down the "customers" and put them away for good too.
Do we have any idea what the cause of death was?
Not yet. But we can reasonably assume they have completed an autopsy and taken samples for a toxicology (if they felt it was necessary) since she has been laid to rest. A toxicology will take more than a few days to come back.

Sharing others' speculation--

Rigor explains LE's confidence.
Past behavior (spy camera/friend's girlfriend) + images on his phone = spy camera/in child's room

This is someone who has likely been gaslighting the mom for years. Molesting a child under that very roof. No stretch to imagine him accelerating that, to cover for killing that child. Perhaps mom is deceptive in her own right but she may have been too afraid to consider what her brain was screaming at her. To what lengths did he go to convince her all things were normal that night and morning? Did he show her an archived video of MS getting ready? His story didn't hold up with LE but she's different. She's not LE but also her psyche likely didn't want to doubt him. Doubting him means she's not coming home.

I hope she's cooperating fully now.

JMO

Someone speculated upthread somewhere that perhaps her body was seen when he opened his trunk. To me that makes the most sense, because if she were dead, why would he have her body in the cab of the car with him here she might be seen? Especially with the possibility of being pulled over by an officer for some reason. Unless he’s really just that careless.

I can believe that (MOO). If this is the case then hopefully they are able to track down the "customers" and put them away for good too.

Not yet. But we can reasonably assume they have completed an autopsy and taken samples for a toxicology (if they felt it was necessary) since she has been laid to rest. A toxicology will take more than a few days to come back.
Thanks for mentioning the toxicology. That could be why charges are taking so long. Perhaps nothing was obvious from the autopsy and they need more detailed tox results. In some cases I’ve followed, those can take weeks or months (ugh). Basic ones like alcohol and marijuana, I think, can be done very quickly but other substances take longer for the results.

No. The autopsy results have not been released.
Where is this press conference where they talk about the CCTV video where they believe she was already deceased? Tx.

Yes but I don't think SS is a small dude.
. or are you looking for the part where someone asked "how do you know she is definitively deceased"
and he said by the video evidence that we have (16:45)

Last edited:
Allowing Madeline Soto's mother to be discussed as a possible suspect.

Because mainstream media reports, including WFTV 9 of Jennifer Soto giving law enforcement information that "does not add up," we will allow Jennifer to be discussed as a possible suspect.

This DOES NOT mean you are allowed to make up names to be used instead of her real name (momster), and it does not mean that you can be snarky and mean.

You can discuss her conflicting stories when it comes to the disappearance and murder of her daughter, Madeline, and what the implications of those conflicting stories could mean.

Please discuss this like adults without name-calling or personal snark.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager, Websleuths.com

I think we are putting WAY too much thought into the time difference between when Madeline was reported missing and the “responding” time, for 2 reasons:

1) It would not have made a difference

2) “at approximately 1948 hours, I, Deputy Joseph (10644), responded…” does not mean that no one did anything until 7:48pm. It is simply the officer stating what time he arrived to take the missing persons report. This could mean that they were doing other things to try to help and then when she wasn’t located after 2-3 hours they escalated the situation by officially making it a missing person investigation & then sent that officer to take an official report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay