Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Orange County and Osceola County there are a number of people with JS’s name. Her middle name and birthdate is needed to determine if any of them apply to her. There’s typical cases like traffic, eviction, small claims, divorce, etc.

Just my observation.

The fact SS used the exact same username for facebook, Instagram etc AND Reddit (Where generally anonymity is the whole point) makes me think he is either a bit thick, or completely arrogant.
Honestly, I didn't see anything in his social media that stuck out at me as being particularly egregious. Unless of course you already knew who he was and what he had done. Only then, in retrospect, do some of his comments (particularly his responses to teens and his familiarity with Disney World) seem disturbing.

In fact, it made me wonder if he has an alternative Reddit id. It's not uncommon for people to have a publicly facing account as well as a second, anonymous one for more coarse or salacious commentary.

Edit - A second account isn't always nefarious. Sometimes people will post financial or emotional details that they wouldn't want their friends/family to know.

Last edited:
Does the death penalty still apply if those acts happened before the law went into affect?
Good question that I don't know the answer to. I hadn't considered if the offenses happened before the law was effective. Would love to see some legal expertise weigh in on that of we have some verified legal experts reading here. My opinion would be thats only one charge of several with most likely more to come and this guy ain't going anywhere ever again. But MOO. I can say that the initial arrest affidavit gave ranges of 3/22 - 12/23 for offense dates, while the updated affidavits include the earlier date of 2/22, which was MS 11th birthday. I feel like that was purposeful. Again. MOO

I think I’ll scratch the bg report idea, alas. There isn’t enough to verify it’s really her, because it seems they’re confusing multiple JS. It has her SM info, but also links to a different JS in homestead, because she’s not actually tied to any address in FL - the residence where they stay is under her father’s name, as was mentioned previously by another poster.

For those who are asking about if the home has been searched, yes. It states in the updated arrest affidavits which are posted throughout thread #2 that while one officer was viewing the evidence found on SS phone, other officers were searching at the home, they began coordinating efforts and were actually able to identify specific bedrooms, and patterns on clothing and blankets etc. the affidavit is quite detailed and those parts are so worth reading. However, I warn in advance other details are also very graphic and heart wrenching. They have a lot of hard and irrefutable evidence to support the Sexual Battery against a child under 12 charge alone. Which with recent law changes in FL makes SS eligible for the death penalty, even if they never filed murder charges or any others. They have no reason to rush on those charges, as soon as they do file them the court clock starts ticking. They have every reason to take their time and comb over every single item of evidence before filing. I expect that this case will be an extremely exceptional one in court. Not only because SS may be the first person put to death under the new law, but also because I think the details and amount of evidence and everything put together against SS will be very well presented and air tight.
Emphasis mine.
Pretty difficult for JS to not notice assault, if it's happening under your own roof ?
I can see maybe if the perp took Madeleine on trips away and such, but no.
He felt comfortable committing his crimes right there.
Chilling.

Sounds like LE can tie some of the abuse to that location.
Not sure about where she died, but I'd expect there at home as well ?

Omo.

In Orange County and Osceola County there are a number of people with JS’s name. Her middle name and birthdate is needed to determine if any of them apply to her. There’s typical cases like traffic, eviction, small claims, divorce, etc.
That was my problem - there is no Jennifer Lisette Soto that I could find.

Being laid to rest so quickly is testament to the confidence of LE and what happened to her. I realize they still have to wait for toxicology results however, not needing more experts to examine her further is telling...MOO
What is that telling you? Sorry I'm not trying to be dense but can you explain a bit? TIA

Good question that I don't know the answer to. I hadn't considered if the offenses happened before the law was effective. Would love to see some legal expertise weigh in on that of we have some verified legal experts reading here. My opinion would be thats only one charge of several with most likely more to come and this guy ain't going anywhere ever again. But MOO. I can say that the initial arrest affidavit gave ranges of 3/22 - 12/23 for offense dates, while the updated affidavits include the earlier date of 2/22, which was MS 11th birthday. I feel like that was purposeful. Again. MOO
I researched the new law but didn't find that information. I know they have enough evidence to put him away for a very long time just on these charges, with more to come.

What is that telling you? Sorry I'm not trying to be dense but can you explain a bit? TIA
Sure, what I mean is many times they bring in an expert like Michael Baden who is board-certified forensic pathologist known for his work investigating high-profile deaths.This takes some time and resources. She was laid to rest so they must be pretty confident about what happened to her. IMO, suicide will be ruled out. Hope this better explains my post. MOO

She had two traffic offenses in Osceola county in 2014 and 2019. That’s all there is there.

Yeah - I just found it strange that the site that I use could find no verifiable record of her. It doesn’t only look for criminal charges, and I’ve never had it not find someone when I searched. I myself am in there for a traffic ticket years ago lol.

None of the ones that it found were her, if 1988 is her birth year.

Emphasis mine.
Pretty difficult for JS to not notice assault, if it's happening under your own roof ?
I can see maybe if the perp took Madeleine on trips away and such, but no.
He felt comfortable committing his crimes right there.
Chilling.

Sounds like LE can tie some of the abuse to that location.
Not sure about where she died, but I'd expect there at home as well ?

Omo.
The affidavit specifically says the SA was committed in that home per the images being viewed and coordinated efforts with other officers searching the home at the same time.

I have felt since the beginning that SS was probably medicating both MS and JS to commit his crimes but that is only my opinion and based on nothing other than my consistent gut feeling. Other than saying that, I'm holding out my judgement of JS until I see evidence presented, LE statements etc.

For those who are asking about if the home has been searched, yes. It states in the updated arrest affidavits which are posted throughout thread #2 that while one officer was viewing the evidence found on SS phone, other officers were searching at the home, they began coordinating efforts and were actually able to identify specific bedrooms, and patterns on clothing and blankets etc. the affidavit is quite detailed and those parts are so worth reading. However, I warn in advance other details are also very graphic and heart wrenching. They have a lot of hard and irrefutable evidence to support the Sexual Battery against a child under 12 charge alone. Which with recent law changes in FL makes SS eligible for the death penalty, even if they never filed murder charges or any others. They have no reason to rush on those charges, as soon as they do file them the court clock starts ticking. They have every reason to take their time and comb over every single item of evidence before filing. I expect that this case will be an extremely exceptional one in court. Not only because SS may be the first person put to death under the new law, but also because I think the details and amount of evidence and everything put together against SS will be very well presented and air tight.
THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member