Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised they allow them that much time on the phones! I would have thought it was like visiting hours, with allocated times each day.
Yup they pretty much have unlimited access. Except for when the phones shut off for the night. However, you can only use the phone for 30 minute intervals. But of course, you can just call right back and then you have another 30 minutes. It’s ridiculously expensive though, but that doesn’t stop people from paying it! Moo.

Wouldn't shock me if there is someone out there trying to get "the scoop" straight from SS either.

The way social media is these days....and we all have seen what a whiny little self-absorbed brat SS is. I'm sure he would love to babble on about his lack of blankies and tamogotchi to a content creator....

When do they begin teaching human sexuality in the schools these days? With girls getting periods earlier I’m thinking it could be 5th or 6th grade? But definitely after age 8, which is about third grade, right?

Wondering with abuse probably starting before sex ed was part of the school curriculum, when they did introduce formal lessons on that topic, Maddie probably developed entirely new thoughts and complex feelings about how she was experiencing her “relationship” with SS. MOO.

So at age 12/13 she was 6th or 7th grade when they potentially began adding sex to her biology curriculum. When Maddie learned about appropriate physical relationships, responsibilities around intercourse (conception), and the concept of boundaries and “unwelcome touching,” did she become more and more resistant to sexual advances? With the potential school discussions on boundaries, was assertiveness also discussed? MOO.

All building up to an altercation on her 13th birthday? “I’m 13 now. You’re not the boss of me!”

With this said, I still feel like puberty and possibly conception were more likely behind the disposal :(

OMHO.
This is FL. Do they even HAVE sex ed?

SS explains the plate reader as him coming back to get the clicker
we know he enters the complex at 8:19 we know nothing after that until 1:30ish

He says he came home to get the clicker,
went back to take Madi to school around 8:45 stopped at a vape shop, closed
returned home again at 10 am ( the drive back shouldn't take an hour.)
left home again at 11 to run errands, during that time he doesn't recall if JS was home at all
he says he ran errands, got a flat and went home, but missed Jenn by 10 min sometime in there he called her to profusely apologize for not making Maddis pick up.
He is saying he didn't see Jenn all day, so at what point did they discuss, the accidental factory reset he did in the morning? her making a shopping list, the arrangement for them to go together to pick Maddi up.
Never mind answering cause it's all BS.
Who discovered maddis phone was left at home?
and how did Jenn get it ?
is Jenn the one who noticed and took it with her? or did SS bring it?
Imagine this, if they drove to McDonald's and Maddi 86'd it. school is not much further ( he used McDonald's as a landmark on where to turn to get to school ) 5 minutes later he takes her back and asks her again?? and instead of getting a Mcd's breakfast, she opts for the old Danish thats been in his hot car for days,... I don't think so. No kid on the planet would do that. Not to mention he slips in " I made sure she didn't have an empty stomach or something like that. Did he really think the cop was worried about that? please... it's just more diversion.
It baffles me sometimes that people think their stories are convincing.

returned home again at 10 am T the drive back shouldn't take an hour.
left home again at 11 to run errands, during that time he doesn't recall if JS was home at all
he says he ran errands, got a flat and went home, but missed Jenn by 10 min sometime in there he called her to profusely apologize for not making Maddis pick up.
He is saying he didn't see Jenn all day, so at what point did they discuss, the accidental factory reset he did in the morning? her making a shopping list, the arrangement for them to go together to pick Maddi up.
Imagine this, if they drove to McDonald's and Maddi 86'd it. school is not much further ( he used McDonald's as a landmark on where to turn to get to school ) 5 minutes later he takes her back and asks her again?? and instead of getting a Mcd's breakfast, she opts for the old Danish thats been in his hot car for days,... I don't think so. No kid on the planet would do that. Not to mention he slips in " I made sure she didn't have an empty stomach or something like that. Did he really think the cop was worried about that? please... it's just more diversion.
He also says he went back to McDonald's because he wanted and hopes she'd change her mind. If they had plenty of time why wouldn't he just stop and get himself breakfast it makes no sense at all.

The plate reader was 8:10am in front of Maddie's school. So.... why would he need to drive back home with Maddie for his clicker (if she was alive, which she was not) when he just could have dropped her off IN FRONT of the school, and not over by the church. His story does not add up which isn't news to anyone.

He also says he went back to McDonald's because he wanted and hopes she'd change her mind. If they had plenty of time why wouldn't he just stop and get himself breakfast it makes no sense at all.
LOL yes changed her mind 5 minutes later, maybe by then she had the Danish?
No wonder they arrested him so fast.

The plate reader was 8:10am in front of Maddie's school. So.... why would he need to drive back home with Maddie for his clicker (if she was alive, which she was not) when he just could have dropped her off IN FRONT of the school, and not over by the church. His story does not add up which isn't news to anyone.
No definetly not news to us, but I want to know about maddis phone. Who noticed it at home? and how did it get with Jenn.

returned home again at 10 am ( the drive back shouldn't take an hour.)
The vape store.

Twice.

I'll keep asking, why would SS have reason to believe he was somewhere twice for which he offers the vape store as his presplain?

What else is in the general area?

I'll concede he may well have been in the desperate market for some self-medication that morning but we now know why he made up such nonsense about school-church-hoopties and clickers so what of the vape store? Dumpster, carwash, storage unit...

Moron did it all on CCTV.

JMO

IMHO I don’t think Maddie said anything about being dropped off at school or his car. My thought is he just made that up for the story he was telling LE. MOO.
She was deceased by that time per LE. So who is it that got out of the vehicle, wearing different clothing than what she was found in?

The vape store.

Twice.

I'll keep asking, why would SS have reason to believe he was somewhere twice for which he offers the vape store as his presplain?

What else is in the general area?

I'll concede he may well have been in the desperate market for some self-medication that morning but we now know why he made up such nonsense about school-church-hoopties and clickers so what of the vape store? Dumpster, carwash, storage unit...

Moron did it all on CCTV.

JMO
Well I wondered why he went all the way back to that vape store which was closer to the school when there were so many others closer to home. Its not public info where he was after arriving back at home at 8:19. SS says he was at that vape store. Is it possible he left again went back to where the vape store was and hid her somewhere around there until he took her to the recovery site? why wait? do you think he was hoping she'd be found? or could he have put her somewhere less obvious like a storage unit? That's such a big missing piece of the story.

Last edited:
She was deceased by that time per LE. So who is it that got out of the vehicle, wearing different clothing than what she was found in?
No one, that girl on the church video was someone else, and I dont think the video showed her getting out of a car just saw her sitting looking like she was waiting for someone and then walking away.

The more I watch the body cam footage the more things don't make sense.

Why does it take so long to find a picture of maddie. They had to wait for 3 hours for the cops to arrive. They had enough time to search the whole area and showing her picture to anyone if they have seen her. At the very least I would expect them to have the picture ready to show.

Seems like she was never a priority.

Jmo

No one, that girl on the church video was someone else, and I dont think the video showed her getting out of a car just saw her sitting looking like she was waiting for someone and then walking away.
I haven't seen anywhere that stated it was someone else. Do you have a link to that?

I haven't seen anywhere that stated it was someone else. Do you have a link to that?
It had to be someone else if Maddie was already dead, which LE believe, and there was a girl caught on the church video that morning. It was hard to see from the video I listened tom (LE told family member that when she asked to see it), but well enough to tell that it was a young girl.

In the body cam footage the police officer tells JS's relative that the church video shows someone sitting on the bench and getting up and walking away. In Sheriff Mina's press conference on 2/28 he said it's a very grainy video so they're not sure it's Madeline.

Since we know now that Madeline was never at the location, ergo the person on the video must have been someone else.

In the body cam footage the police officer tells JS's relative that the church video shows someone sitting on the bench and getting up and walking away. In Sheriff Mina's press conference on 2/28 he said it's a very grainy video so they're not sure it's Madeline.

Since we know now that Madeline was never at the location, ergo the person on the video must have been someone else.
Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 3.36.28 PM.png
and Im sure LE cross-referenced with church surveillance and other surveillance. I don't know if MSM has ever confirmed it was or wasn't her, but I think it's pretty safe to assume it wasn't her.

Because HoOpTiEs....and hanging out in parking lots....yeah, that's it!

I hope he fries....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members