Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to beat my pet theory, but may have also taken Jenn' Nissan to meet someone.Edited: of to go out and have a phone conversation JS could not overheard. The Lincoln had a spare tire, and was "hot" by this time.

They probably felt no one was keeping tabs on JS vehicle.

Remember though, JS said she sent SS and MS UP to the guest room to sleep. So he had to get Ms downstairs and out of the house without them seeing anything. How did he manage this remains unknown but my guess is, he moved the body well before 7:35am (before the backpack is tossed). There is no way he was going to wait until it super light out to do so right? He was at least a little aware that he needed to not be seen as evidenced by his moving her from the passenger seat to the trunk in a car park wherein he didn’t think he’d be seen or caught on camera (lmao).

If he killed her at the home, was it just him, JS and Ms at the house that night? Or did he not kill her there? We know the SA seems to have happened within the home based on LE having said so but have they said the murder happened there or just that it happened in Kissimmee?
I’m still not sure how about the locations and timing his terrible crimes, especially without alerting anyone else in the house. I guess we’ll just learn more as LE release more documents or at trial.

IIRC though the mom and son roommates usually fell asleep by 8:45 and don’t really recall anything, according to their interview.

SS did mention he gave Maddie her sleep medication. I don’t remember which medication it was so I have to re-check but perhaps the effects unfortunately further helped him goad her into his room after JS kicked them out and sexually assault her?

It also seems she was still in the process of getting dressed if Maddie had the green sweater on but he had to run back inside to grab a pair of pants to put on her while she was still missing one of her crocks? Her state of dress somewhat leads me to believe she was murdered or fatally attacked while she was still at home but IMO.

I agree he probably wanted them to leave much earlier than 7:35 to avoid running into the mom and son who usually leave by 7:45.

MOO

I definitely missed this one -- Stephan secretly recorded his roommate with his phone‽ (page 91 in the doc dump).
Me too! I had to read it a couple of times to make sure it wasn’t referring to the previous stories (I think referenced in some YT videos from his previous friends).

1) I didn’t know he had a roommate- thought he stayed with parents?
2) Sounds like he has been a sex fiend creep going back many years. Like his entire life evolved around this behavior.

I love how you can search these documents for keywords. If I recall, Jennifer said in her media interviews that SS picked Maddie up that morning. I searched the documents for "picked," and that scenario is repeated by both JS and SS. There doesn't appear to be any clarity in regards to where SS came from in order to "pick Maddie up." We know that at some point he told LE that he arrived Sunday night, which would obviously mean that there was no pick up.
I think JS used her mom's address to get MS in that school. When first calling LE about MS, I think JS was worried about getting caught falsifying the address. She said MS didn't know her address, for example, and I wonder if that was an attempt to cover where they actually lived.

So, SS "picking" up MS might be JS's attempt to place MS at grandma's address before school rather than at the out-of-zone address where MS actually lived.

I know it sounds nuts to cover up the address thing when a child is missing (WHO CARES?!), but JS's behavior is odd overall.

jmo

I think JS used her mom's address to get MS in that school. When first calling LE about MS, I think JS was worried about getting caught falsifying the address. She said MS didn't know her address, for example, and I wonder if that was an attempt to cover where they actually lived.

So, SS "picking" up MS might be JS's attempt to place MS at grandma's address before school rather than at the out-of-zone address where MS actually lived.

I know it sounds nuts to cover up the address thing when a child is missing (WHO CARES?!), but JS's behavior is odd overall.

jmo
I think JS knew Madeline was dead when she went to school pick up so using her mother's address would not be an issue. I think JS was finding a reason why she did not enter the school when Madeline did not come out.

I’m still not sure how about the locations and timing his terrible crimes,
The only other thing I can think of in terms of timing is that perhaps it is possible that Maddie’s body has not undergone rigor mortis yet by 8:19 AM on Sunday because if appears have to slumped further over when compared to when seen at 7:50 on camera. This may indicate sadly that murder or time of death accord less than 3 hours ago.

However, I wonder when Maddie was finally found and was discovered to be in the fetal position it was because rigor mortis set in while SS hid her in his trunk? It appears that confining one’s remains in a compact site, like a burial ground or unfortunately the trunk or floor of a car? Rigor mortis usually occurs 3-8 hours after death though it can last up to 3-12 hours depending on the environment.

Though of course I could be wrong and I am sure the ME and detectives will explain more at court

MOO

Last edited:
I think JS knew Madeline was dead when she went to school pick up so using her mother's address would not be an issue. I think JS was finding a reason why she did not enter the school when Madeline did not come out.
JS didn’t want to alert the staff the Ms was missing and cause them to start a panic just then looking for her. That’s why she didn’t go into the school. The house (possible murder scene) wasn’t ready yet. I realized it when I noticed what time SS tossed the tire from his car into the dumpster bin. I forget the exact time but he was cleaning up. JS wanted staff to see her car to alibi her for Le. But she left within mins of dismissal and arrived to gran’s BEFORE Madeline even could have to ask if gran has her there. She doesn’t call the school or go back yet - the scene isn’t ready yet. She plays up calling a friend of MS (before?) she emails the school??? Think about it. The scene wasn’t ready and she knew it.

To buy more time. JS knew her baby was dead and that SS disposed of her remains. No way she didn’t. No link so MoOoOoOo

JS didn’t want to alert the staff the Ms was missing and cause them to start a panic just then looking for her. That’s why she didn’t go into the school. The house (possible murder scene) wasn’t ready yet. I realized it when I noticed what time SS tossed the tire from his car into the dumpster bin. I forget the exact time but he was cleaning up. JS wanted staff to see her car to alibi her for Le. But she left within mins of dismissal and arrived to gran’s BEFORE Madeline even could have to ask if gran has her there. She doesn’t call the school or go back yet - the scene isn’t ready yet. She plays up calling a friend of MS (before?) she emails the school??? Think about it. The scene wasn’t ready and she knew it.

To buy more time. JS knew her baby was dead and that SS disposed of her remains. No way she didn’t. No link so MoOoOoOo
SS was captured at the compactor/dumpster disposing tire at 4:35PM.

interesting theory on the timeline of events and possible motivations of the seeming lack of urgency about contacting the school that afternoon. I can see this as a possible expalation for that lack of urgency.

I go back and forth between JS being overtly complicit in her daughter's murder to her being complicit in the abuse and simply CYA when she figured out SS had been caught with his CSAM to her being clueless to all of it and just a completely brain dead zonked on meds negelctful mother with zero maternal instainct.

Every day I swing more one way or another. I am almost angier at her and I realize that may seem irrational given what we know SS did to MS. He is what he is, sick as that may be, a leopard doesn't change his spots. But her? To send her child to go sleep with her adult male lover night after night? To have her daughter share the king size bed with her and her lover? I just cannot make that make sense in a way that doesn't have JS basically pimping her child to keep a man around. And what a catch she picked.

Remember though, JS said she sent SS and MS UP to the guest room to sleep. So he had to get Ms downstairs and out of the house without them seeing anything. How did he manage this remains unknown but my guess is, he moved the body well before 7:35am (before the backpack is tossed).
It would have to be well before 7:30am IMO because one of the roommates said she always leaves the house by 7:45. So IMO, he'd know that there was always activity going on in the house around that time so he'd be very stupid (Yeah, I know, he is) to try to move her out when he KNOWS there's usually activity.

Pg 875 of DD:

1718641435276.png
If he killed her at the home, was it just him, JS and Ms at the house that night?
At least 2 roommates were DEFINITELY there that night as she said she went to bed by 8:45pm, and left the house by 7:45. Hence not seeing Madeline that morning. See above SS.

In her interview with Le Js said she believed SS was home when she got in her the doc apt. She says they hung out and she asked what happened. Cop asks what she means and then she says he called while at doc to tell her they didn’t go to McD. If she already knew he didn’t go to McD from the phone call, why ask this when home?? So either the call didn’t happen or they didn’t meet at home? But yet, she was SPECIFIC that he called her “around 10:18” (quote marks are mine but that’s literally what the document says).

2. Why wasn’t she SURE as opposed to believed that SS was home when she got there that morning??

3. After gran tells her she’s too early to get Ms from her, JS parked on road to wait and watch for her daughter. What?? Why not go back to school? Call the school??

4. She isn’t sure if SS was home when she got there post doc apt but offers LE the name of the vape shop AND ASKS ID THE COP WANTS THE NAME OF THE SHOP BECAUSE SHE BELIEVED IT MIGHT BE HELPFUL IF HE WANTED TO LOOK AT SURVEILLANCE!?

Why is she already thinking about police wanting to see surveillance of where SS was??? Why’s she know the name of the shop??

I can't see how he let someone help him change a tire when he had a body in the trunk! Maybe he'd already hidden her in the bamboo when the redhead showed up. Or the redhead knew about it? Was the redhead male or female?
Just a guess on my part but if a red head (or a blonde, black haired, dyed pink, etc.) stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire... it wouldn't be a female. JMO!!! lol

ETA - Pg 17 says it was a male.

1718642308994.png

Last edited:
The reason SS got such a qualified public defender is because this is a death penalty case. The Florida rules states that the defense lawyer must have minimum standards, including 5 years criminal experience, and

"have prior experience as lead counsel in no fewer than nine state or federal jury trials of serious and complex cases which were tried to completion, as well as prior experience as lead defense counsel or co-counsel in at least two state or federal cases tried to completion in which the death penalty was sought. In addition, of the nine jury trials which were tried to completion, the attorney should have been lead counsel in at least three cases in which the charge was murder; or alternatively, of the nine jury trials, at least one was a murder trial and an additional five were felony jury trials;"

This waffling about his arrival has also made me wonder if SS had other "errands" in the area? For example, did he meet up with any of his friends from Telegram? Did he stop by the condo earlier in the weekend, and wonder if he was on camera so was adjusting his story to fit?
Could be, but I'm more in the camp that his "errands" were to dispose of her body he had sitting in his car. It was ~60° by 10am and the temp was quickly rising.

1718642577679.png

Even 60° can get really hot inside a closed car:

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has warned that on a 60° F day—something akin to spring weather—the temperature inside a vehicle can reach a dangerous 110° F over the course of several hours.

Some possible defenses that the public defender could try:

- "His attorneys will try and say that the images that may have been found on his phone will be inadmissible because they'll be too prejudicial, they're not relevant to the murder," Rose said. "Which I doubt very seriously would work. But I'm sure they'll make those arguments."
- "(The defense will) certainly make arguments that the person wearing the green shirt in the car was asleep," said Rose.

The couple who spoke to Le who were vacationers - they stated they had arrived Dec 2023 and had not seen SS until about a week ago at which time, they said they’d seen him going into the car belonging to JS. So he wasn’t just arriving the night of the party IMO. He was already there. Wonder if this is why Ms stayed with gran the week before she was killed??? Date of interview? Feb 29, 2024. A week prior would have been Feb 22. Did he arrive for her bday then find himself annoyed she wasn’t there??

Police attended a home of a person who said he was good friends with SS and his daughter was described by the friend to Le as being Ms best friend. He told police his fam had moved to Colorado (when?? Why??) but had “just flew back after learning MS was missing”. (Quote marks are my own. Doc .#KIPD 24-001896-000140).

Does the idea that this person flew back bc Ms was missing strike anyone else as weird? Not his kid. He had moved out of state. Why would he fly back for this?

It's Page 17, I wrote it down. Man seen twice by side of road like changing tire. First time seen 9-10:00 a.m. and the second time 14:15-15:15. Second time a red haired helper was also seen with him. :eek: That site is where Madeline's remains were found. Could he have had a helper, one of his pedophile buddies that shared images come help him dispose or something? Witness described what man was wearing, and that turned out to be SS.
I don't believe he was seen changing his tire around 9am. That witness stated that they noticed that his tire was flat and missing a hubcap around that time at the Circle K. I also think page 17 has 2 reports on it that aren't obvious at first reading since they are smushed together. At least for me I didn't realize that. The 2nd witness statement time is outlined in blue. MOO

Pg 17:
1718643685061.png
1718643747885.png

I am trying my best to catch up. Firstly- I just want to say that those who were meant to protect Madeline failed her. I am disgusted by what was done to her while alive and in death.
Second - I am hoping someone can help clarify something for me (as I said I am trying to catch up!). Why was Madeline SHARING a room with her mother and mother's boyfriend when it was a four bedroom house? I think I saw something about roommates? Hoping someone can further clarify for me their living situation. I find it extremely odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50