FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have upgraded the plan using the Dylan Roof playbook or the Columbine Shooters playbook or Sandy Hook, etc.

Will it ever end?

This was strictly the Islamic terror playbook.

Does anyone know if it has been reported that the club has cameras/tapes running all the time?

If tapes were saved....
Does anyone know if it has been reported, that the murderer was picked up on tape in the past days, weeks, canvassing the club? (I know tapes are reused but how often we do not know).

It appears that the murderer knew the layout of the club and probably was in the building at one time in the past few weeks.

Thanks.

It has to be a specific threat. Otherwise it's freedom of speech. If somebody is just ranting, what can they be arrested for?

well, at work if you express a grudge you can be fired, if he made a threat they should have called LE or FBI.
If a student goes on a hate filled rant he/she is expelled.

Deadliest American Mass Murder In Single Day
1.) September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks-3,000
2.) Oklahoma City Bombing on April 19, 1995-169
3.) Happyland Club Fire on March 25, 1990-87
4.) Pulse Nightclub Terrorist Attack on June 12, 2016-50 (Subject to change)
5.) Thomas G. Doty, Bombed Continental Airlines Flight 11 on May 22, 1962-45
5.) Bath School Bombing on May 18, 1927-45
6.) Jack Gilbert Graham, Bombed United Airlines Flight 629 on November 1, 1955-44
6.) Francisco Paula Gonzales, Murder/Suicide on board Pacific Air Lines Flight 773 on May 7, 1964-44
7.) David Burke, Killed his former supervisor and two pilots on board Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 on December 7, 1987-43
8.) Seung-Hui Cho, Virginia Tech Massacre on April 16, 2007-32
9.) Adam Lanza, Sandy Hook Massacre on December 14, 2012-27
10.) Humberto de la Torre, Set fire to Dorothy Mae Apartment Hotel in Los Angeles on September 4, 1982-25
11.) George Hennard, Killeen Massacre, October 16, 1991-23
12.) James Huberty, McDonald's Massacre at San Ysidro, California on July 18, 1984-21
13.) Charles Whitman, University of Texas Clocktower Massacre in Austin on August 1, 1966-18

9/11 is the deadliest mass murder in single day as it is the deadliest terrorist attack. It also happens to be one of the deadliest disasters in American history along with 1900 Galveston Hurricane, 1906 San Francisco Hurricane, and 1928 Lake Okeechobee Hurricane.

Some of these mass murders are obscure today. Many did not involve use of gun. The Orlando Massacre is the deadliest with gun. The deadliest prior was Virginia Tech Massacre.

Finally! Islamic terrorist on US soil. So different than the multiple other killers on US soil.

Finally? <modsnip> And are you unaware of the many other instances of Islamic terrorism on US soil?

Good grief, what news to wake up to. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. It has to stop!!!

Found it, this is why I think collatrial damage might be a reality

Scroll down to video under this

5. He Was Killed by a SWAT Team in an Effort to Rescue Hostages

that is not targeted shooting from that far away - that is random firing off ones guns IMO That is just blasting at some building far away, I counted 17 random flying bullets

IMO

there is an outside area, behind the chain link fence

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-...attack-name-photos-facebook-motive-terrorism/

Here is the Boston marathon, when the suspects were in clear view

[video=youtube;wSlRHJv1nnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSlRHJv1nnA[/video]

well, at work if you express a grudge you can be fired, if he made a threat they should have called LE or FBI.
If a student goes on a hate filled rant he/she is expelled.

Well, since FBI investigated him, sounds like his place of work did report him. Otherwise, how would FBI even know about it?

It has to be a specific threat. Otherwise it's freedom of speech. If somebody is just ranting, what can they be arrested for?

Somebody making those kinds of rants should not be allowed to work as a security guard, especially when the rant/threat was made at work. One of the reasons that he was able to buy a gun two weeks ago is because he had a security guard license. Maybe not enough ground to arrest him, but could be grounds for firing.

Gay Days are the first week of June, typically, nationwide. Disney World has been very active in that day for years. You wear red. It becomes a sea of red shirts for several days.

Gay Days at Disney World is the world's most popular gay and lesbian celebration, attracting over 150, 000 gay and lesbian travelers to Orlando Florida.

it is now one of the largest gay pride events in the world.

first documented event, in 1991,

The typically joyous L.A. Pride Parade in West Hollywood will take on a somber tone Sunday in the wake of the gay nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla......

Its huge event - I think we are gonna find a correlation, he might have worked Mon -Fri and last night was the first night he could get away from work to come here.

Cause of the enormous particpation by Disney, the event gets lots of local coverage, so that may have triggered his range...just specullting here

moo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Days_at_Walt_Disney_World

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/me-la-ln-gay-pride-orlando-20160612-snap-htmlstory.html

I think this was the trigger after hearing the TV news reports of his father saying,"He complained about seeing men kissing in Miami." I think he cased this place and went for the Saturday night closing time on the last weekend of Gay Days.

I wonder how many isis sympathizers that the FBI are and are not aware of in the US? I bet hundreds.

Somebody making those kinds of rants should not be allowed to work as a security guard, especially when the rant/threat was made at work. One of the reasons that he was able to buy a gun two weeks ago is because he had a security guard license. Maybe not enough ground to arrest him, but could be grounds for firing.

Firing him would be up to his employee, not FBI.

Found it, this is why I think collatrial damage might be a reality

Scroll down to video under this

He Was Killed by a SWAT Team in an Effort to Rescue Hostages

that is not targeted shooting from that far away - that is random firing off ones guns IMO That is just blasting at some building far away, I counted 17 random flying bullets

IMO

there is an outside area, behind the chain link fence

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-...attack-name-photos-facebook-motive-terrorism/

The LE officers that were on the scene/involved in the shooting this morning have all been suspended pending a thorough investigation. It is standard practice in officer-involved shootings. It was on CNN a while ago. Something like 11-15 police and 3 or 4 from the sheriff's office.

As we start getting more and more statements from the POTUS and other authorities, pay close attention to their statements about guns.

BECAUSE:

Omar Matteen was REQUIRED to have high level gun training, including annual 4 hours of refresher training FOR HIS JOB. He was probably issued at least one gun for his JOB. I wouldn&#8217;t be surprised at all if the handgun he carried was ISSUED by his employer. You can&#8217;t even GET a Class G license without having a job where you are required to HAVE a class G license!

So this is absolutely, positively NOT a situation about problems with &#8220;gun control&#8221; or background checks, or any such other nonsense.

It's not a gun issue at all-- it's Islamic terrorism, pure and simple. A radicalized, home grown, American born, do it yourself, terrorist. And he was a good shot, because we made him a good shot. He knew he was a good shot-- he only brought one long gun and one handgun with him, and wreaked enormous havoc and murder.

HE and his RADICAL ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY is the problem-- not the guns. The hate and the ideology are synonymous-- they are not separate issues.The terrorism is the end result of the ideology.

Florida Class G license.

http://www.freshfromflorida.com/Div...ms/G-License-Classroom-and-Range-Requirements

What EVERYONE should be asking, is WHY this man who was on the terrorist watch lists by the FBI, was ALLOWED to have a Class G license AND a job with a government security subcontractor? Anyone see a little problem there? Guy on a terrorist watch list remains employed in a government subcontractor job where he has access to federal buildings and property, and high level gun training? That&#8217;s how PC we have become. And it's killing us.

Same kind of ridiculous PC loophole as the &#8220;fiancée visa&#8221; that the San Bernadino terrorist entered the country with.
Or keeping Nidal Hassan in the Army once it was clear what he was doing with his radical islamic contacts.

FBI investigated him but decided he was not a threat. So should freedoms be taken away from someone for simply being investigated?

"FBI Special Agent in Charge Ronald Hopper said today that the FBI had taken an interest in Mateen twice -- once in 2013 after he made "inflammatory" comments to co-workers and then again the next year after he was linked to another U.S. radical who became a suicide bomber in Syria. Mateen was interviewed by investigators three times in relation to the probes but, in both cases, Hopper said the FBI determined Mateen was not a threat and closed the investigations."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/omar-mateen-suspected-orlando-night-club-shooter/story?id=39790797

Didnt Anon recently uncover name and addresses of ISIS members in the US? Perhaps its time to release that info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ