FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I knew I'd seen that he was visiting on a summer break. I think he was away at school then came home which explains why family only started noticing his weird behavior more recently.
I'm thinking turpentine, kerosene, lighter fluid. Who knows for certain.

These are older news articles with a couple of quotes I wanted to post here.

and this--

I presume Trump means the name of republican presidential candidate, whom AH seem to have been a fan of, as he was also wearing a cap with "Make America Great Again."

These are older news articles with a couple of quotes I wanted to post here.

and this--

The media keeps protraying this well liked 19 year old. With the exception of one picture with two frat brothers, thus far, it seems as if his pictures surround his mother.

Generally, a 19 year old, off in collage, and in a fraternity, "pictures", I would think , would consist more of a piece of french toast, some guys drunk crusing ladies, some relationship stuff, you know what I mean.

Thus far the impression I get is of a mommies boy, who had few friends, was isolated.

No one "suddenly" becomes this acutly mentally ill. The medias focus on the fact that he was fucntioningly highly three years and before means, IMO nothing.

Nothing. At. All. IMO meaningless!

They focus on this in their portayal of him (wish we would kind find out last semesters grades) adds to the confusion when it has no relevance

moo
"
glf "That sounds even less appetizing than swigging the oil straight out of the bottle!" both; cracked me up and is true - yuk- maybe a baked potato possibly!!

I tried, but I'm no good at listening to scanners. I'd be yelling "WHAT?" if I had that job.

Here's some police code lists:
http://www.policecodes.net/
http://scansandiego.net/Scanner/police_codes.html

TY!

I found some of them quite amusing -- having the same code!

[FONT=&amp]Cardiac arrest / Officer held hostage --- really could not get the connection! I think one would require a rapid response while the other a more measured appraoch!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Misdemeanor warrant / Out using restroom???

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Intoxicated pedestrian / Suicide- dash of difference between the two - no?[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

RBBM: Foriguve me, but until he has been assessed by an *actual* mental health professional or has had his brain scanned and analyzed (or dissected postmortem if he dies to determine underlying brain issues/trauma/disease), why on earth shouldn't his parents consider that he had developed a serious mental illness? He certainly exhibited the signs of one in recent weeks. Hearing voices, delusions and odd/ erratic behavior could have been precursors leading up to a complete break from reality. Let's let the professionals determine if he was on drugs or steroids. He may very well have been on both, and it certainly sounds like he had been using steroids, but this doesn't mean he wasn't mentally ill as well. Not everything is so black and white. MOO.

I have not gotten the feel that we have been doing one thing or the other in a mutually exclusive fashion! I think it is more about us trying to put degree of influence in behaviors , over time, and then trying to figure out excaberation resulting in this hideous event

Very few mentally ill are violent.

MOO-- how anyone could spend some time on his you tube channel and not conclude that we have some completly off affective angle, disjointed thinking patterns, poor judgement, obsessive thinking, profound darkness and dispair, rage at the world,threats of suicide, disrespect for females, fascination with death and guns, truly convolted relationship to "teeth", impulse control concerns, peroids of intense mania,, lonliness, depression,delusionial thinking, problems making decisions (take steroids , dont take steroids, steroids are great, steroids are bad, steroids are necessay/unneccary), loss of contact with reality in some videos, peroids of sexual obession (lots of videos that are put out by pretty woman), and manic like increase in time spent on you tube in the days leading up to the assualt, violent video games, porfoundly morid music with vengeful lyrics might, correctly, conclude that mental illiness, was without question on the table and impacting his daily living on an increasing level.

I think most of us are trying to , for lack of a better word prioritize what influnced that night.

WIth the above being stated, some media who are claiming that dad is trying to start a insane defense to protect his son floor me. IMO, there is no debate as to if this young man was being ravished by malady known as mental illiness.

moo

This kid has more problems than a pharmacy has aspirin. He should have been going to counseling for at least the last year. If he had, it would be interesting to hear his overall view! But, we're stuck with trying to find info that makes sense. I doubt his folks have much to do with YouTube, but if they had, they could have realized he was on drugs. At least the dad, anyway!s

I am telling ya - the more that comes out this is one heck of a dysfunctionial team!

I dont know why, for some reason I do not believe frat friends "exist". The intial story for several days was only family there. It is striking me more that mom "wants" to believe he had friends.

There have been very scant reports from frat brothers - the only stuff I have seen from peers are from decade ago. Then I go back to affluence and being told not to say a word. No romantic stuff ever mentioned, no X gftiend, little Twitter activity, for his age group that is IMO very telling.

I think he was just too strange for folks, would be embarassed to be around him and/or scared of him, or the only thing he was insterested in was his upper body -- I would think that would get boring.

What confuses me is he supposedly had been performing well academically, but with the way stuff has been I have a feeling that that may have been true until last semester, or a decline the last 5 months (you Tube start).

If you think about it the "desire" to go to You Tube and record and post noises has to result in some academic issues. I dont know I think a friend would tell him dude you cant sing - stop putting this stuff out online --moo

Harroff.jpg

Mom - Your child is telling you they are superman, comes home and drinks cooking oil, and you drive him back to the restaurant where he just had a fight, in public, that almost became physical, with his father, and you bring him back for a hamburger??

It is almost as if she knew he was "going" again and just did not want to deal so she dumps him off with dad at a restuarant. Starting to wonder if the sc hzophrenia gene is not on her side of the family!!

Dads statement was mental illness runs in the family. - a lot of us assummed he was refering to HIS family - might be her side of the family?

Her 911 call did not help create a sense of urgency for LE either- her affect was off throughout the call IMO- does anyone know her vocationial history??

Its not like you can get in "trouble" with LE for calling - what would the logic be in waiting for four hours. Logic would say if you get cops looking for him soon you would find him - he is on foot? Why not activate BOLO quick, none of this would have happened. moo

Are steroids on the black market? maybe the frat guys are afraid they could get in legal trouble if they all were using them. The media not "stalking" the suppossed frat friends is odd. They are not minors-- we ahve not even got a "did not want to talk to the media" deal. Nothing about his friends.

"Friends", at least some would want to go on air to protect their friends - he was fine that kinda thing. The silence is very curious IMO - and the longer it goes I am also pondering that some of them may have been using flaka or bath salts and are afraid to get "involved".

Do we know anything about the sister - age, does she live with one of the parents, job, school, were they close/conflicted.

Many people post stuff on youtube some much crazier than his videos.
His friends might not even bothered to watch them.
Steroids runs rampant on the black market. The dad was a dentist it's possible he could prescribe them for his son? Or get the pills for him.
Many of friends in college in the medical field had pill problems, were told to take uppers so they could study work longer hours.
Pills for enhanced performance pretty much is everywhere and prolific.
not saying it's a good idea but I was shocked to find my normal friends with medical degrees addicted to sleeping, pain and uppers just to get through their college classes and heavy workload. :(

Another interesting thing is that he gave the name of a real person and maybe had a really good fake ID of a real person. AMM - the name initially given - is a real person in Florida. I could see his frat could have set him up with an ultra-real looking fake ID so that he could go out and drink, which that person's age is 23.

Another interesting thing is that he gave the name of a real person and maybe had a really good fake ID of a real person. AMM - the name initially given - is a real person in Florida. I could see his frat could have set him up with an ultra-real looking fake ID so that he could go out and drink, which that person's age is 23.

I hope that's thoroughly investigated also, even though almost every college student gets a fake ID to drink.

Many people post stuff on youtube some much crazier than his videos.
His friends might not even bothered to watch them.
Steroids runs rampant on the black market. The dad was a dentist it's possible he could prescribe them for his son? Or get the pills for him.
Many of friends in college in the medical field had pill problems, were told to take uppers so they could study work longer hours.
Pills for enhanced performance pretty much is everywhere and prolific.
not saying it's a good idea but I was shocked to find my normal friends with medical degrees addicted to sleeping, pain and uppers just to get through their college classes and heavy workload. :(
People getting prescription meds on the street is getting as easy as it is to borrow a cigarette! I think dealers would stock up on ampicillin if they thought they could make a few dollars. Extra money for pot, or liquor, or whatever. I broke my wrist is two places 11 yrs ago, and somebody asked me what I was given for pain, and I told them Tyl#4. The next question was "can I have some?" This was asked by a perfectly healthy 19 yr old!
Now due to my hip and leg injury, which I have found out is permanent, and I take Tyl#4 and Soma three times a day, my own daughter has called me on occasion "so-and-so has a terrible toothache, do you have anything for pain?" My answer is always "Nope." The couple of times this has happened, the girl with the toothache is a single mom with Medicaid! She truly needed something, she could go to the doctor!

People getting prescription meds on the street is getting as easy as it is to borrow a cigarette! I think dealers would stock up on ampicillin if they thought they could make a few dollars. Extra money for pot, or liquor, or whatever. I broke my wrist is two places 11 yrs ago, and somebody asked me what I was given for pain, and I told them Tyl#4. The next question was "can I have some?" This was asked by a perfectly healthy 19 yr old!
Now due to my hip and leg injury, which I have found out is permanent, and I take Tyl#4 and Soma three times a day, my own daughter has called me on occasion "so-and-so has a terrible toothache, do you have anything for pain?" My answer is always "Nope." The couple of times this has happened, the girl with the toothache is a single mom with Medicaid! She truly needed something, she could go to the doctor!

yep, every time I see the dentist they offer painkillers. I do not need painkillers for a filling! Advil works just fine. The amount of prescription pills over prescribed frightens me.
So college kids needing extra cash will sell their spare scripts. All walks of life from collegiate upper class affluent teens to street kids.

True! I spoke on a different case about people's rights when it comes to healthcare. People had commented that if they get pain med, it is usually Lortab and is much too strong. I suggest when you do need pain med from the dentist, ask for Esgic Plus, excellent for moderate pain caused from dental work. If you need pain med from the doc, ask for Tyl#3. For some reason, they all seem to want to give Lortab, and it's too strong. Speak up, it's your body and your right to help make decisions for your care. As a nurse, you have to speak up or get stuck with whatever they give you!

yep, every time I see the dentist they offer painkillers. I do not need painkillers for a filling! Advil works just fine. The amount of prescription pills over prescribed frightens me.
So college kids needing extra cash will sell their spare scripts. All walks of life from collegiate upper class affluent teens to street kids.
I agree about the advil...except for that one time I had a particularly evil root canal. The Vicodin didn't even dent the pain. It was the closest I ever came to wanting to die.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree about the advil...except for that one time I had a particularly evil root canal. The Vicodin didn't even dent the pain. It was the closest I ever came to wanting to die.

Wow! I think the dentist botched something up! Of course, everybody is different, but when I had a root canal, the dentist gave me four samples for pain. Then he told me if I still needed pain med when those were gone, to get back to the office, there was something wrong! I took one before I went to bed, and one more the next day, and I ended up taking two doses of aspirin, and I didn't have any pain after that.

Wow! I think the dentist botched something up! Of course, everybody is different, but when I had a root canal, the dentist gave me four samples for pain. Then he told me if I still needed pain med when those were gone, to get back to the office, there was something wrong! I took one before I went to bed, and one more the next day, and I ended up taking two doses of aspirin, and I didn't have any pain after that.
My procedure was a two parter. After the first session was the BAD. after the second session all was well. This was about 9 years ago. She wasn't my favorite dentist, so maybe your right .

My dentist does root canals in office and I have never had to take any pain meds past one dose of Aleve. The gum pain from the shot was the worst part!

I'm sorry to hear that. Root canals are no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly