FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are asking me to lay out an exact scenario I can't. If you are asking me to believe that a pretty can't be abducted and or carjacked even when her mom first thought then no I can't believe that. It happens all the time.

It doesn't happen all of the time, imo. It actually happens less often than a similar attack between a man and his ex. Statistically the perp is more often a family member or spouse than a random carjacker.

And when it is a random car jacker, then we found the body pretty quickly. They tend to dump and run.

It doesn't happen all of the time, imo. It actually happens less often than a similar attack between a man and his ex. Statistically the perp is more often a family member or spouse than a random carjacker.

And when it is a random car jacker, then we found the body pretty quickly. They tend to dump and run.

All you have to do is research this site to see how many pretty girls go missing and are never seen again as opposed to men getting convicted of killing their companions ex or not.

No idea... But see that's another problem for me bc I'm not certain that she actually disappeared from Dale's condo. We don't know if there was a quick stop for gas or a market after she left, if she even left alive. With what's released, it just informs us that she wasn't spotted after dropping the kids off to Dale. However, based on security & surveillance cameras in that area, her H3 absolutely has to be on something - actually probably a handful or more - yet it hasn't been publicized. Now either le has footage or they don't. If they don't then I wonder why...

If her hummer was seen with the decals on it any time after she left the condo, then Dale would not have been named the prime suspect, imo.

I think she was hogtied and duct taped, and thrown inside the hummer, or in the back of his work truck, under the cab cover. And then the hummer had the decals removed, as they peel right off, and it was driven out of the complex after dark, and dumped where it was found.

Hi Kamille. :) With all due respect, you don't have to understand it. It's how I feel. Dale could be guilty OR innocent IMO. We all have our own opinions. I've seen enough crimes where attention was put on the most obvious person to be the perp but they still in fact turned out to be innocent. I come from an le family, several friends & acquaintances - I know how things work. I agree that Dale looks like the most obvious perp, but it doesn't mean he is. Based on his criminal past & his altercations with Michelle, of course he'd be le's #1 suspect right from the get-go...still doesn't mean he's guilty. To further explain to you so you don't think I'm being flippant, I have such a deep caring conscience that I truly cannot accuse somebody of being a murderer unless hard core facts are proven to me. I'm being sincere, literally. I believe we can all speculate & make educated guesses, but the fact remains that more concrete evidence needs to be in place in order to secure a conviction. I agree with several aspects from both sides on these threads, guess that makes me neutral - but at least I'm honest. I like research and I'm good at it, that's where I feel proud to be part of Websleuths bc I know it makes a positive difference to be able to contribute. Sooo many posters here lend so much and usually everyone works great together. I'm not the type of poster that tries to even the playing field, I respect and appreciate all opinions even when it differs from mine.

A perfect example, which I gave a couple threads ago, is to look at the Samantha Koenig threads. The most obvious perp was crucified in the media, belittled on every single forum, run through the mud & received multiple death threats to himself & his family - all bc of his horrible criminal history & also bc there was a court case involving rape of Samantha ... Yet he have absolutely nothing at all to do with her disappearance and murder. The person arrested nobody even heard of. Crazy... That's why I try to remain neutral. It's bit bc I think Dale is guilty or innocent...it's bc I post with sincerity & conviction. ::grouphug::

I was just jumping off your original post Jersey Girl about how could Dale do this if no one saw him. It's not just you who have posted this opinion and I just responded to your post because it was the first one I saw where I had a chance to respond. Nothing personal to you, just responding to the information in your post.

MOO

All you have to do is research this site to see how many pretty girls go missing and are never seen again as opposed to men getting convicted of killing their companions ex or not.

In the United States, over 4000 women are killed by homicide each year. According to a 1998 Violence Policy Center study, more than 12 times as many females were murdered by a male they knew (1,699 victims) than were killed by male strangers (138 victims) <1>. Up to 25% of women report being abused by intimate partners in their lifetimes, compared with 7.5% of men <2>. The violence tends to escalate over time and most violent incidents occur in the home <3>.

if there is a history of violence, she is 14.6 times more likely to be a homicide victim <9>. Approximately one third of all women who are killed by their partners have either autopsy evidence of recent trauma or have previously reported injuries <10>.

<http://www.ipgv.org/legis-dv.html >

For the record, sister Lauren said she wasn't aware of Michelle ever having had a stalker.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now I understand that she is a bartender. Does she have any enemies? I mean, she`s a very attractive woman. Sometimes men become obsessed. Did she ever talk to you about any problems in that regard?

ERICKSON: No. I mean, you know -- I mean, I myself, am a bartender, you know. And we -- and she has been bartending for a long, long time. And she`s never -- she`s never had anybody that`s ever been, like, a stalker of sorts or anything like that at any job bartending that she`s ever had. So I mean, no, nothing that I know of. But I mean -- I mean, she is beautiful. Thank you for that, though.

JVM program, 11/21/11
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/21/ijvm.01.html

MICHELLE PARKER, CONTESTANT: He cheated (ph) on me constantly and I`ve always tried to keep it together for the kids and (INAUDIBLE) forget and forgive, and this was the final straw. (INAUDIBLE) obviously (INAUDIBLE) I`ll you what happened.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, but what happened (INAUDIBLE) Is this how it`s always has been between you two?

MICHELLE PARKER: No. No.

(CROSSTALK)

MICHELLE PARKER: No, he gets pretty malicious.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

M. PARKER: I went down the stairs, got 10 or 15 feet away from the front door, I felt somebody grabbed me and yanked me around. As he grab and turned it around he was holding on to me, screaming at me, playing back up to the stage. You know, I`m like sitting there looking out, like, really, you`re really doing this in front of all these people?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: What (INAUDIBLE) do you have that he hasn`t seen a penny for any of this? Is what, that you gave to him?

M. PARKER: I threw it at him.

(CROSSTALK)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He should have caught it. Should have been a better catch.

M. PARKER: Well, he should be. He shouldn`t have put his hands on me and shouldn`t have put his hands on me prior, he shouldn`t have left me three or four times over the past year and a half, the way that he had. Took my truck and left me and see -- that was another one. For reasons I don`t deserve. It`s just -- it`s been a hell of a roller coaster ride, and it`s poison and we`re done. He doesn`t deserve it.

Michelle`s 11-year-old tells police Daddy hits Mommy, but the judge gives her 3-year-old twins back to Daddy, now the prime suspect in Michelle`s disappearance.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/23/ng.01.html

&#8220;I think it&#8217;s something that&#8217;s definitely been on the back of my mind ever since the second she went missing just because of the show airing that day as well as that was the last place she was supposed to go to drop off the kids,&#8217;&#8217; Erickson told TODAY&#8217;s Savannah Guthrie Tuesday. &#8220;I&#8217;m honestly not surprised that this has happened.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ter-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/#.T8PtuL9nR20

I was just jumping off your original post Jersey Girl about how could Dale do this if no one saw him. It's not just you who have posted this opinion and I just responded to your post because it was the first one I saw where I had a chance to respond. Nothing personal to you, just responding to the information in your post.

MOO

I know Kamille. I was just trying to explain myself. Sincerely wasn't coming off snarky & hope you didn't think that.

It is too big of a leap for me to make that Michelle was killed/abducted by a random stranger, with all she had going on in her life with DS, who fits the profile to a "T", whether or not he is ever convicted. JMO

Hi Kamille. :) With all due respect, you don't have to understand it. It's how I feel. Dale could be guilty OR innocent IMO. We all have our own opinions. I've seen enough crimes where attention was put on the most obvious person to be the perp but they still in fact turned out to be innocent. I come from an le family, several friends & acquaintances - I know how things work. I agree that Dale looks like the most obvious perp, but it doesn't mean he is. Based on his criminal past & his altercations with Michelle, of course he'd be le's #1 suspect right from the get-go...still doesn't mean he's guilty. To further explain to you so you don't think I'm being flippant, I have such a deep caring conscience that I truly cannot accuse somebody of being a murderer unless hard core facts are proven to me. I'm being sincere, literally. I believe we can all speculate & make educated guesses, but the fact remains that more concrete evidence needs to be in place in order to secure a conviction. I agree with several aspects from both sides on these threads, guess that makes me neutral - but at least I'm honest. I like research and I'm good at it, that's where I feel proud to be part of Websleuths bc I know it makes a positive difference to be able to contribute. Sooo many posters here lend so much and usually everyone works great together. I'm not the type of poster that tries to even the playing field, I respect and appreciate all opinions even when it differs from mine.

A perfect example, which I gave a couple threads ago, is to look at the Samantha Koenig threads. The most obvious perp was crucified in the media, belittled on every single forum, run through the mud & received multiple death threats to himself & his family - all bc of his horrible criminal history & also bc there was a court case involving rape of Samantha ... Yet he had absolutely nothing at all to do with her disappearance and murder. The person arrested nobody even heard of. Crazy... That's why I try to remain neutral. It's not bc I think Dale is guilty or innocent...it's bc I post with sincerity & conviction. ::grouphug::

This is how I feel too. Of course dsjr is the most obvious, but could it have been someone else? Sure.
How? Don't know yet, but it's possible. I live in a smallish town and people get robbed and raped in the walmart parking lot in broad day light with cameras and packed with people. Michelle could have easily stopped somewhere and been pushed in a van or something. Not all crimes are rational. They just happen.

Another thing I've observed is a lot of the opinions on this board are based on emotions not based on fact. I think people need to take a step back.

We also have to remember there has been no news in months as far as facts and evidence since they found the cell phone.

If I could please speculate for just a sec...

If Michelle were going home after leaving Dake's, she wouldn't have gone in the direction of Oak Ridge at all, woulda been outta her way. So I'm wondering if le obtained video footage from the 2-4 hour span from not only the Oak Ridge area where her H3 was found, but also in the opposite direction of Dale's home as well, better yet the perimeter of her suspected route...

Further to that speculation, if Dale could be responsible, wouldn't the quickest & easiest place to hide her body be in or near that dump/landfill off of Lee Vista? Its right behind his home, just a few miles what like 7-10? Wouldn't the quickest place to dump be to take Lee Vista to the end & then a path or dirt road into the woods surrounding it, then Lee Vista back, throw the cell out of the window over the bridge railing, then to his dad's? But if that's the case, what about the Hummer? Unless he parked it somewhere until night, then parked it in the apartment parking lot... Wonder if a soil test was done on the tires & undercarriage on amichelle's Hummer...

If Michelle were going home after leaving Dake's, she wouldn't have gone in the direction of Oak Ridge at all, woulda been outta her way. So I'm wondering if le obtained video footage from the 2-4 hour span from not only the Oak Ridge area where her H3 was found, but also in the opposite direction of Dale's home as well, better yet the perimeter of her suspected route...

Further to that speculation, if Dale could be responsible, wouldn't the quickest & easiest place to hide her body be in or near that dump/landfill off of Lee Vista? Its right behind his home, just a few miles what like 7-10? Wouldn't the quickest place to dump be to take Lee Vista to the end & then a path or dirt road into the woods surrounding it, then Lee Vista back, throw the cell out of the window over the bridge railing, then to his dad's? But if that's the case, what about the Hummer? Unless he parked it somewhere until night, then parked it in the apartment parking lot... Wonder if a soil test was done on the tires & undercarriage on amichelle's Hummer...

I think it should be checked also.
He may not have disposed of her quickly though. Don't forget he may have done it the next day on his way to work as some have speculated. If that's the case then we are talking about a HUGE area

JG where is this dump you are speaking about? To my knowledge there is no dump around his condo. There is one on Young Pine Rd, running off of Curry Ford, but that would be out of his way. tia

This is how I feel too. Of course dsjr is the most obvious, but could it have been someone else? Sure.
How? Don't know yet, but it's possible. I live in a smallish town and people get robbed and raped in the walmart parking lot in broad day light with cameras and packed with people. Michelle could have easily stopped somewhere and been pushed in a van or something. Not all crimes are rational. They just happen.

Another thing I've observed is a lot of the opinions on this board are based on emotions not based on fact. I think people need to take a step back.

We also have to remember there has been no news in months as far as facts and evidence since they found the cell phone.

BBM
Fact

M. PARKER: Well, he should be. He shouldn`t have put his hands on me and shouldn`t have put his hands on me prior, he shouldn`t have left me three or four times over the past year and a half, the way that he had. Took my truck and left me and see -- that was another one. For reasons I don`t deserve. It`s just -- it`s been a hell of a roller coaster ride, and it`s poison and we`re done. He doesn`t deserve it.

Fact

Michelle`s 11-year-old tells police Daddy hits Mommy, but the judge gives her 3-year-old twins back to Daddy, now the prime suspect in Michelle`s disappearance.

Fact

M. PARKER: I went down the stairs, got 10 or 15 feet away from the front door, I felt somebody grabbed me and yanked me around. As he grab and turned it around he was holding on to me, screaming at me, playing back up to the stage. You know, I`m like sitting there looking out, like, really, you`re really doing this in front of all these people?

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/23/ng.01.html

We do have some important facts.
-Dale and Michelle had ongoing child support and custody issues.
-And they had some volatile relationship history which included domestic violent incidents.
-Dale had a long criminal history which included some violent assaults.
-Michelle was last seen as she arrived at his condo.

So the FACTS that we do have show they have a violent history together, they were having custody/support issues, and she disappeared after dropping the kids at his condo.

It is very hard for me to believe, that she left the home of the most dangerous man that she knew, the one man that would want her to go away forever, and then was randomly killed by a stranger.

IMO These "facts" go to motives and judgements on Dale's character. They do not prove Dale killed Michelle on the day she disappeared.

BBM

I can't speak for any other posters but personally I am not looking at this case from an emotional viewpoint as I do not know any of the players involved and I don't even live in the country in which this crime took place. I am strictly going by the information and evidence that has been released, as well as information that has been sleuthed and provided to the forum on the prime suspect, and making logical conclusions as to what is most likely to have happened. Pretty much the same thing that LE does in an investigation.

Common sense would indicate that this was not a random stranger abduction based on the information that has been released. And it appears at this time that LE concur with that opinion.

MOO

BBM

I can't speak for any other posters but personally I am not looking at this case from an emotional viewpoint as I do not know any of the players involved and I don't even live in the country in which this crime took place. I am strictly going by the information and evidence that has been released, as well as information that has been sleuthed and provided to the forum on the prime suspect, and making logical conclusions as to what is most likely to have happened. Pretty much the same thing that LE does in an investigation.

Common sense would indicate that this was not a random stranger abduction based on the information that has been released. And it appears at this time that LE concur with that opinion.

MOO

IMO Common sense says there are not enough evidence (if any) to convict Dale's Smith of the murder of Michelle Parker and evidently so believes the prosecutor's office since after six months of extensive investigation they have not charged Dale with any crime.

A perfect example, which I gave a couple threads ago, is to look at the Samantha Koenig threads. The most obvious perp was crucified in the media, belittled on every single forum, run through the mud & received multiple death threats to himself & his family - all bc of his horrible criminal history & also bc there was a court case involving rape of Samantha ... Yet he had absolutely nothing at all to do with her disappearance and murder. The person arrested nobody even heard of. Crazy... That's why I try to remain neutral. It's not bc I think Dale is guilty or innocent...it's bc I post with sincerity & conviction. ::grouphug::

Another one which is even closer to this case is one where this couple came from Michigan to Miami for a vacation. They went to a club, he was asked to leave after arguing with her. Shortly after, she left too. History of violent fights between them and arrests. But it is likely he had nothing to do with her disappearance. (She was found murdered and burnt in a dumpster).

But both are far different from this case and I'm too tired to explain why.

No idea... But see that's another problem for me bc I'm not certain that she actually disappeared from Dale's condo. We don't know if there was a quick stop for gas or a market after she left, if she even left alive. With what's released, it just informs us that she wasn't spotted after dropping the kids off to Dale. However, based on security & surveillance cameras in that area, her H3 absolutely has to be on something - actually probably a handful or more - yet it hasn't been publicized. Now either le has footage or they don't. If they don't then I wonder why...

Since LE is desperate for that one tip that will increase the probability of a conviction, it is highly unlikely they would hold back such a fact. IMO, neither Michelle nor her hummer were on any camera after leaving Dale's condo.

Yep, that's a good point & I agree with ya, but still not enough to convict.

Clearly. Which is why there hasn't been an arrest yet. But we are talking about whether Dales guilty or not. Not whether there is enough to convict.

Post #743 where you are responding to a post from Thor.......Your very first sentence you state as FACT that no one saw michelle come out of dales condo alive.....is what i was refering to.

Thanks for the links. Its always best to support your posted Facts with a link.

You know what? Quit lecturing me. It's impolite. I absolutely said that it's a fact that no one has seen Michelle alive since she went to Dales condo. Not what you accused me of. There is a difference between stating no one has seen Michelle come out of that condo alive and stating Michelle never came out of the condo alive. My job is all about logic. It's about how the meaning of a sentence can radically change depending on where a comma is placed.

IMO These are not facts, these are motives and judgements on Dale's character. They do not prove Dale killed Michelle on they she disappeared.

Oh no. Those are facts. I'm starting to feel insane on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon