FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, it happens that way sometimes. But here is why I don't believe it happened that way in this instance. Up until she pulled into Dale's complex, at 3:18 pm, Michelle had been texting and communicating with others, continuously. And then rather suddenly, all of that communication just stopped.

If we believe what Dale says, then she drove out of the complex at 3:28 pm.
So why did all of the communication with others stop so quickly? If she was just heading out to shop as Dale said, even though that contradicts what she had just told her sister, why wouldn't she text her family or bf and tell them her change of plans? The only way that would make sense would be if she had been taken really quickly after she left.

But then that pesky text to her brother comes up. Would a random carjacker
reply to a text from her brother in that way? And why would they wait so long to throw a cell off a bridge? Would they even do so if they were burglars? They could take the battery out of that phone and sell it.

And if that really was her texting her brother, then why didn't she communicate with her son who was home all alone? She routinely called him after school every day. Why not that day, if she was fine, and just going shopping?

The aftermath of the crime does not fit a random car jacking, imo. Her body would have been in the car or in a ditch somewhere nearby.

And how many woman have been randomly kidnapped in broad daylight in that town and never been seen again?

The problem is proof or proving
you can say well she never answered her phone which is odd and out of character, but I can say maybe she and dale had an argument. She was pissed and didn't want to answer. I think we've all been in that situation where a phone ringing makes you more mad. As to the one word text maybe she was still pissed and didn't want to answer, but she had had enough of it ringing and that's the most current one.

There are multiple scenarios for every situation.

and I don't know who keeps posting michelle and the hummer were not seen after driving to dale's condo, but msm reported the hummer being seen around 4:30. Has that been disproven?

you can say well she never answered her phone which is odd and out of character, but I can say maybe she and dale had an argument. She was pissed and didn't want to answer. I think we've all been in that situation where a phone ringing makes you more mad. As to the one word text maybe she was still pissed and didn't want to answer, but she had had enough of it ringing and that's the most current one.

and I don't know who keeps posting michelle and the hummer were not seen after driving to dale's condo, but msm reported the hummer being seen around 4:30. Has that been disproven?

I believe that there's no confirmation that the Hummer was seen then, only that the cell pinged then. Some may have speculated that the Hummer and cell were in the same place, perhaps. jmo

I have YET to see a MSM report of the Hummer being seen ANY time after arriving at Dales (3:18pm) except for the report of it being found at Walden. If you have a link please share...TIA

As far as the Waterford text goes there was no need for the anyone other than Michelle to bother responding. It certainly would not have changed anything IMO if no response would have been made. I still think it could have been Michelle responding back with a short text because she did not want to give her brother a ride. Think about it, Michelle supposedly have a lot to do before she went to work. Is it out of the realm of possibilities that she lied to her brother and implied that she was in Waterford because she didn't have time to go and get him and take him where he wanted to go?

Yes I see your point, but too many people are saying that there is no way that anyone else did this but Dale, but having an abusive ex doesn't drop the odds of having another person besides Dale murdering Michelle. See what I mean?

Yes, I see what you mean. That is true. But my other point is that the aftermath of circumstances DO NOT seem like those of a random abduction or a stalker. The circs seem much more like the crimes of a close friend or a partner. jmo

So if you put together the statistical odds, that it is 12 times greater that a killer is a domestic partner, AND if you look at the circumstances in the aftermath, the body well concealed, phony text to her brother, then it seems most likely the perp was Dale Jr. jmo

Yes, I see what you mean. That is true. But my other point is that the aftermath of circumstances DO NOT seem like those of a random abduction or a stalker. The circs seem much more like the crimes of a close friend or a partner. jmo

So if you put together the statistical odds, that it is 12 times greater that a killer is a domestic partner, AND if you look at the circumstances in the aftermath, the body well concealed, phony text to her brother, then it seems most likely the perp was Dale Jr. jmo

Gotcha, see my above post about the text .

As far as the Waterford text goes there was no need for the anyone other than Michelle to bother responding. It certainly would not have changed anything IMO if no response would have been made. I still think it could have been Michelle responding back with a short text because she did not want to give her brother a ride. Think about it, Michelle supposedly have a lot to do before she went to work. Is it out of the realm of possibilities that she lied to her brother and implied that she was in Waterford because she didn't have time to go and get him and take him where he wanted to go?

It makes no sense that she would reply to her brother and yet ignore her 11 yr old son who was home alone. As a mom, I have trouble believing that. Every single working mother I have ever known, every single one, immediately responds to kids who are walking home alone. No questions asked.

So I will never believe that she answered her brothers kind of trivial text, and neglected to communicate with her son, whom she knew was home all alone. No way that she was just driving around, texting her brother, and she
ignored her son. Then she was suddenly, mysteriously, taken hostage somehow, in broad daylight?

eta: and imo Dale did feel the need to answer her brothers text. Because he said something like 'where are you' So Dale probably thought the brother was worried about her and might start calling around and report her missing, before Dale had the chance to cover all of his tracks. He still had the phone so he was right in the middle of the crime at this time.

It makes no sense that she would reply to her brother and yet ignore her 11 yr old son who was home alone. As a mom, I have trouble believing that. Every single working mother I have ever known, every single one, immediately responds to kids who are walking home alone. No questions asked.

So I will never believe that she answered her brothers kind of trivial text, and neglected to communicate with her son, whom she knew was home all alone. No way that she was just driving around, texting her brother, and she
ignored her son. Then she was suddenly, mysteriously, taken hostage somehow, in broad daylight?

I totally agree with you on this one!! Do you happen to know the time difference between the two texts? Also, everyone seemed to know that Michelle liked to text long messages so I would assume Dale did too.

I don't know...I don't get it either. There is nothing to prove who sent the text but IMO there is only one person who needed to send that text...if Dale or his accomplice didn't send that text at 4:26...how much sooner would the family have reported Michelle missing?

I don't care how mad you are, a single working mom does not ignore calls/texts from a young kid who is home alone. There is no way that she would have purposely ignored her son when she knew he was walking home alone from the bus stop and going to an empty house. Nothing is going to make me believe that she was carefree, driving along and going to the mall, and ignoring her 11 yr old who was home alone.

It is interesting that you speculate that perhaps she and Dale had an argument. THAT WE CAN AGREE ON.

Why would Michelle's brother even ask for a ride knowing that she had to get home to her son?

Why would Michelle's brother even ask for a ride knowing that she had to get home to her son?

He probably did not know where she was or if she had already picked up her son, as he might have been with her. Later we found out that he sent that same text to his other sis as well, just seeing if anyone was in his area at the time.

And she did not need to be home with her son all of the time, but she obviously needed to be in constant communication with him.

He probably did not know where she was or if she had already picked up her son, as he might have been with her. Later we found out that he sent that same text to his other sis as well, just seeing if anyone was in his area at the time.

And she did not need to be home with her son all of the time, but she obviously needed to be in constant communication with him.

Thank you. Would you happen to know the time difference between the Waterford text and her sons?

I'm beginning to believe Dale isn't that bad a guy after all. I'm not sure what to believe anymore and NO I'm not joking.

I'm beginning to believe Dale isn't that bad a guy after all. I'm not sure what to believe anymore and NO I'm not joking.

I know what you mean. Not long ago, I came to this thread pretty much a blank slate, with no strong opinion in either direction. I've tried to weed through as much as I can, but the degree of fantastic speculation with regard to the suspect in this case has left me feeling a little skeptical about the associated theories.

In reviewing the timeline - the call to report Michelle missing to authorities and the time the phone powered down are really close. I know this has been addressed, but that really hammers home the idea that the perp was monitoring her phone. I can see the possibility exist that Michelle's family sent a text to Michelle saying if she didn't answer, they were calling the police. Theory only folks, but that would most definitely kick movement into gear knowing that now LE has been notified and they are truly looking for Michelle. I truly believe that ONLY someone who knew her, and knew her well, i.e. habits, children, other family members, would take the time to monitor her phone OR be directed to do so. JMO

One of the things I'd like to know in this case is HOW many texts went unanswered BEFORE the "waterford" text was sent from Michelle's phone and WHO sent those texts. That would be pretty telling... I mean if her son A sent 3-4 texts and no answer and other family members sent texts saying "you ok?", "let us know you are ok" etc and then her brother asks where she is and gets an immediate response that would be pretty OBVIOUS this person was trying to either buy time or minimize concern that Michelle was in danger. Wonder if Michelle's family has seen her phone/text records...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06