FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TIA. So there were more involved:

M is charged with stabbing BT, a lifeguard, after BT and a friend had left a downtown Orlando dance club about 2:30 a.m. BT's friends said they were attacked by seven or eight teen-agers for no reason. M told police he stabbed T in self-defense.

Yes, there were more involved, am trying to get more verifiable details from my friend via her husband, the victim's (BT) brother. Will post more first hand info once I have it & TY to Stilettos for posting the link for me :-D

This latest turn of events is hardly surprising, but so sad nevertheless. I hope they can find Michelle and convict the guilty party (and at this point I'm not even going to pretend I don't see the flashing neon sign over DS's head), and the sooner the better for her family.

-------------

My bet is that DS is holding her at some location against her will to make a family with him. Someone who is so immersed in a fantasy life as he is with the dressing up like star wars at the ripe age of 40 is bound to be dillusional. This is perhaps why they stormed the house on Saturday..

Snipped by me. This is going fairly off topic, but this is an unfair statement. Cosplaying is hardly a sign of delusion and gets a horrible reputation because of assumptions like this. I don't do conventions myself, but I know cosplayers- some are wonderful people, some are jerks; some spend most of their spare money on their nerdy pursuits, with others it's an occasional thing; some are the stereotypical anti-social nerds, but many are successful, happy and productive members of society with meaningful relationships. Good costumes take skill and time, and even throwing one together with friends can be fun.

DragonCon (one of if not the biggest conventions in North America, which is the one DS and MP attended) have thousands of people in attendance (I'm seeing 46,000 for this year), so it's not exactly a fringe thing. This year's convention raised $40,000 for the official charity and 8000 units of blood. People bring their kids to conventions; I can't wait until mine are a bit older, because I take great delight in the idea of finding kickass female heroine comics for my daughter to look up to, and for my son to show off his love of "Starman!" (Star Trek) costumes. Whether they will be interested remains to be seen. But cosplay and conventions are not the realm of delusional murderers but perfectly average people you probably see on the streets (or talk to on the internet) every day. DS has anger issues and is the main suspect in MP's disappearance because of who he is,not the fact that he dresses up as a Storm Trooper. If somebody who, say, knitted as a hobby (and some knitters are seriously dedicated to the hobby) and was suspected of murder, would you assume all (or most, or even a fair few) knitters are [whatever undesirable trait] and waiting to snap?

[/personal soapbox]

BBM. Why would DS do that? Have you ever seen this happen before? I haven't. IMO, if LE says someone is a primes suspect it's because they are a prime suspect.

I don't know what's going on. I've never seen Orlando LE call a press conference simply to announce they have a prime suspect. I'm sure they've had a zillion prime suspects in the past cases (and present ones, for that matter); I've never seen them purposely do something like this in a situation like this. That action was aberrant behavior by LE and that makes me wonder.

Are JR's friends still claiming he's a nice guy?:innocent:

It seems as though this man has gotten away with a violent lifestyle. Too bad he wasn't held accountable for more than 6 months. 6 months to take a life. That is unbelievable.

It is going to get really confusing if we put another case in this thread.

I am confused enough at the moment. :crazy:

Yes, there were more involved, am trying to get more verifiable details from my friend via her husband, the victim's (BT) brother. Will post more first hand info once I have it & TY to Stilettos for posting the link for me :-D

DS would have been 21 at that time, correct? Why wasn't he named?

Folks...the Shoegirl is not feeling so well. I am headed to bed with my date Mr. Antihystamine. I pray that by the time I return they have found this precious lady. Keep up the good work, you guys are awesome. Thanks for fighting for Michelle.

Wish we knew the victim's name so we could sleuth the case. Maybe there were more perps involved by the sounds of it.

Found this information, BUT I´m not sure wheter this is the Dale Wayne Smith Sr. or Jr.?
However this is in February 1992, and the known conviction of suspect Dale Wayne Smith Jr., is dated Decemeber 10 the very same year of 1992.
So this might be concerning the suspect, and it might be related to his conviction, BUT could be totaly unrelated to the conviction and DWS Jr.

The address mentioned, 2211 Rose Blvd., Orlando, is the very same house that was searched this Sunday, and also the house where DWS Sr. was seen in a video saying that DWS Jr. was at the house "all the time while she (Michelle) was supposed to be missing"

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...from-creditors-major-creditors-allied-roofing

BANKRUPTCIES
February 24, 1992
Central Florida individuals and businesses that have filed for liquidation under Chapter 7 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code include:

- Dale Wayne Smith, Tamara Kay Smith, doing business as Allied Roofing, doing business as Allied Roofing Contractors, 2211 Rose Blvd., Orlando. Assets: $62,495. Debts: $210,391. Major creditors: Prudential Home Mortgage, Atlanta, $47,142; J. Russell Hornsby, Orlando, $15,000; Prudential Building Materials, Miami, $13,000. Creditors meeting: March 13.

So you think he did this at the age of 13? Wasn't he born in 1979?

No, that's why I deleted my post. I'm not sure DS is connected....yet. His birthdate is 6-28-71. He would have been 20 or 21 then.

I dont know folks, this just got strange for me

Dale Smith the prime suspect,ok, why NOW after 11 days?
He should have been the prime suspect from minute one f only because he was the last one to see her, so what gives? OPD don't seem to know much, including where the kids are.

My bet is that DS is holding her at some location against her will to make a family with him. Someone who is so immersed in a fantasy life as he is with the dressing up like star wars at the ripe age of 40 is bound to be dillusional. This is perhaps why they stormed the house on Saturday..

This is a man who has a record of hurting women, not just Michelle, but others. I believe Michelle is no longer living, and that DS's anger escalated over the years and reached a level that he could no longer control.

I hope I am wrong, but I do not believe I am. I want her to be alive, but I do not believe she is. We'll see--time will tell.

Found this information, BUT I´m not sure wheter this is the Dale Wayne Smith Sr. or Jr.?
However this is in February 1992, and the known conviction of suspect Dale Wayne Smith Jr., is dated Decemeber 10 the very same year of 1992.
So this might be concerning the suspect, and it might be related to his conviction, BUT could be totaly unrelated to the conviction and DWS Jr.

The address mentioned, 2211 Rose Blvd., Orlando, is the very same house that was searched this Sunday, and also the house where DWS Sr. was seen in a video saying that DWS Jr. was at the house "all the time while she (Michelle) was supposed to be missing"

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...from-creditors-major-creditors-allied-roofing

BANKRUPTCIES
February 24, 1992
Central Florida individuals and businesses that have filed for liquidation under Chapter 7 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code include:

- Dale Wayne Smith, Tamara Kay Smith, doing business as Allied Roofing, doing business as Allied Roofing Contractors, 2211 Rose Blvd., Orlando. Assets: $62,495. Debts: $210,391. Major creditors: Prudential Home Mortgage, Atlanta, $47,142; J. Russell Hornsby, Orlando, $15,000; Prudential Building Materials, Miami, $13,000. Creditors meeting: March 13.

IMO, it is Dale Sr.

Folks...the Shoegirl is not feeling so well. I am headed to bed with my date Mr. Antihystamine. I pray that by the time I return they have found this precious lady. Keep up the good work, you guys are awesome. Thanks for fighting for Michelle.

Feel better!

Awwww hope you feel better soon(that was so cute your date with Mr. Antihystamine)

I hope they find her soon too.

It seems as though this man has gotten away with a violent lifestyle. Too bad he wasn't held accountable for more than 6 months. 6 months to take a life. That is unbelievable.

It sure is a reminder that adjutications we see posted online is much less serious than the original crime after plea downs and such.

Yeppers!! I've been sitting on my hands about this Wet-n-Wild life guard murder!!
Woo-Hoo! Stilettos to finding us an MSM so we could discuss it!!

ETA: rest well my shoe friend..Mr. Antihistamine always delivers good sleep..lol

I don't know what's going on. I've never seen Orlando LE call a press conference simply to announce they have a prime suspect. I'm sure they've had a zillion prime suspects in the past cases (and present ones, for that matter); I've never seen them purposely do something like this in a situation like this. That action was aberrant behavior by LE and that makes me wonder.

Maybe they are trying to make him run or do something......??? I can't believe the twins are not in good hands..somewhere...since LE made this announcement! Can only hope and pray they are as stated on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi