FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from your link.

The phone was found in the water beneath the bridge that crosses over Lake Conway, near an area where Little Lake Conway and Lake Conway meet, the source said.

Ok your posting speed is faster than mine....LOL

I'm assuming when you say powered down, you mean turned off? I think it could go either way. He may have powered it down in Oakridge and powered it back on in Waterford, sent the text and disposed of it there.

I haven't checked any maps but what is the route from Oakridge to Waterford? Time? Have they searched both areas?

I think they used the term "powered down" to mean turned off, although I'm sort of dense about cells.

What I mean is that if there's evidence it was turned off in the Oakridge area at 8 PM, then it wouldn't help the perp to then take it to Waterford and drop it there in an attempt to suggest that Michelle went shopping there.

The article says it was found between little lake conway and lake conway, so, shouldnt the location be on the strip of land abobe lake conway?? JMO

It was found beneath the bridge where the two lakes meet.

I see location found has been posted.

Nobody's going to believe me, I know. But I actually thought several times of the cell being thrown where it was found. So I feel a little creeped out now.

I believe he was arrested at the lakefront home at 6553 Gibson (my memory is far from perfect but I remember reading it somewhere in those old police reports) which is literally just by that bridge.

:waitasec:

Isn't Little Lake Conway north of that bridge.....on the other side of Hoffner?
Of course the bridge you marked is the only one I see on the map..lol

thanks for all of your hard work : )

when you zoom in on the map it looks like there is a bridge on Hoffner road between pleasure island drive and st. denis ct.. this looks to me to be the only bridge connecting little conway lake and conway lake.. could this be where it was found?!

I think you have the cell between where Lake Conway meets South Lake Conway instead of where it meets Little Lake Conway...
I only see a couple of small bridges that do that....the way the article is worded makes it a little confusing, IMO.

Sometimes it is the simple things that work the best. I believe that super glue and steam are still used to retreive fingerprints on some items.

When I looked at the picture of the phone, that's the first thing I thought of - that it had been processed, that's why it didn't look like it was in as good of shape as reported.

2628 county road 15, belle isle florida. if you put that into google maps its the location of the bridge.. IMO

when you zoom in on the map it looks like there is a bridge on Hoffner road between pleasure island drive and st. denis ct.. this looks to me to be the only bridge connecting little conway lake and conway lake.. could this be where it was found?!

Looks like there is another small bridge between the 2 lakes on Venetian Dr. ( I had to switch off the satellite view on maps and change it to map view and then zoom in).

ETA: On street view it doesn't like a bridge and I see no water.

So did LE get a tip about where the phone was? I would rather search for a needle in a hay stack as I would think one would have a much better chance of finding the needle than this phone.

I think they used the term "powered down" to mean turned off, although I'm sort of dense about cells.

What I mean is that if there's evidence it was turned off in the Oakridge area at 8 PM, then it wouldn't help the perp to then take it to Waterford and drop it there in an attempt to suggest that Michelle went shopping there.

Could "powered down" occurred when the phone entered the water... just the perp tossing it as they were going over the bridge...

Oh I hope there are other neighbors along this bridge that have surv. tapes on their alarm system....could we get that lucky again.

Looks like there is another small bridge between the 2 lakes on Venetian Dr. ( I had to switch off the satellite view on maps and change it to map view and then zoom in).

I see that. but when you go to street view it dosent really look like a bridge to me... more like a road over a water pipe.. imo

I think you have the cell between where Lake Conway meets South Lake Conway instead of where it meets Little Lake Conway...
I only see a couple of small bridges that do that....the way the article is worded makes it a little confusing, IMO.

You are absolutely right. I should get to know my Conway's better!

Map is now corrected!

:tyou:

I see that. but when you go to street view it dosent really look like a bridge to me... more like a road over a water pipe.. imo

Was just about to edit my post to say the same exact thing...on street view I don't see any bridge or creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member