FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely doubt she was hit by a car. Whenever there is a hit and run driver here where I live, LE IMMEDIATELY gives all info on color of car (because of paint evidence on the body or in the road) , look for dents, etc. The reason that it is hit and run is because the driver is drunk or high.They have the public loioking looking looking and the public almost always does report the car.

It is NEVER treated like a mysterious murder where I live, and I sincerely doubt it would be treated that way in OP.

They had FBI, etc etc etc. IT is not a car accident-no way, no how.

Yes, if it was a hit-and-run, someone would have had to have witnessed it to have reported it to LE. Then we would have a definite witness and a definite perp and case closed.

Gano house: The contractors who remodeled the house would surely have a list of all of the persons working on the house, their hours, their tasks, what days they worked. Because all of them would have to account for that to get paid. Maybe they were hired through an agency like Manpower who hires short-term workers for one-time jobs. I assume some of these people also do background checks. They keep records, too. Somebody is responsible.

You'd be suprised of how many construstion workers are not on the books.
A lot are illegal aliens who work cheap and get paid under the table.

What is the deal with a yellow car? I found a yellow car possible connection to neighbor kid. Friend of brother.

I am not sure if this is what you're looking for, but a member named (I think) Infinity posted about some dreams she was having. One part of her dream featured a light yellow convertable. There was ample discussion of it on previous threads. I'm a WS lightweight, so I don't know how to find those posts, but maybe you do.
It would be interesting if you have located a similar car in reality that Infinity dreamed (or visioned) about.

Check the neighbor kid on gano, kc. His girlfriend has connections to sheriff. Then from there connection at at dad who ran for clay sheriff. With friends connected to babysitter whom believes to be living on miller. Friends and possible neighbor with kid who brother is in jail for cocaine. These friends are skatera there is dirt rd path from fromhart by skate park directly over to miller at by babysitter.

I would REALLY like to hear more about this, especially the KC part!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if this is what you're looking for, but a member named (I think) Infinity posted about some dreams she was having. One part of her dream featured a light yellow convertable. There was ample discussion of it on previous threads. I'm a WS lightweight, so I don't know how to find those posts, but maybe you do.
It would be interesting if you have located a similar car in reality that Infinity dreamed (or visioned) about.

Yep, I'd like to hear about that too, especially if associated with KC!!!!!

Which Bro? TIA

KC -- has this kid BL he says his is brother -- I don't think it is in hey "bro" == might from a previous marriage - there are pics on the myspace --First name ryhmes with Chilly.

GO to his myspace - he has a youtube video -- It think it is his or his friends account - you will see the video of his yellow car.

Guys, this could be nothing -- I am trying to straighten this all out in my own head.

Though, we did get confirmation on link between sitter and KC

You'd be suprised of how many construstion workers are not on the books.
A lot are illegal aliens who work cheap and get paid under the table.

THANKS! I had totally forgotten about that - and I live in Florida. lol

It was not a convertable -- it is like one of those street racing cars - FL plates. You will see if you follow my clues ;)

I have to say there is a TON of DISTRUBING stuff of these different kids/friends of KC on you tube - even talking about how to get raped -

A few of us are thinking a teen as a group or alone -- taken from the skate park --

OR

I am going to have to go with the other association

LOOKING AT THAT POT BUST...I went back to FB where there USED to be a page for SP, and it is gone!

FYI, cannot access CPC's myspace via internet, DT facebook still there, same pic, remains private, unable to view friends. So I cannot tell you where I have seen that pot-bust woman's name before.

Chick... SP's FB page is still there.

Searching the last name you are looking for turns up nothing in the Somer forums. You may have seen your names when you were digging up mortgage foreclosures.

Just so ya know.

Human I was thinking something tied around the neck, gunshot, slit throat. My strongest hunch is something tied around the neck because any of those other things would be hard to make sure it was not damage caused by the compactor, or maybe a bag tied over her head?

If it were a gun or knife, they would be looking for the murder weapon. This was most likely a strangulation by hand or her scarf. They never asked for the weapon or described it. Unless, the knife or gun were found with her.

I agree it has to be a strangulation. Perhaps her hyoid bone was broken.

Chick... SP's FB page is still there.

Searching the last name you are looking for turns up nothing in the Somer forums. You may have seen your names when you were digging up mortgage foreclosures.

Just so ya know.

Thanks. I am trying to find out if the pot bust woman is a friend of someone since we have seen her name somewhere around here.

If it were a gun or knife, they would be looking for the murder weapon. This was most likely a strangulation by hand or her scarf. They never asked for the weapon or described it. Unless, the knife or gun were found with her.

I agree it has to be a strangulation. Perhaps her hyoid bone was broken.

The previous discussion about how they could tell she was murdered before the autopsy...
If shot or stabbed, they would see entrance wounds and perhaps trace blood on her clothing. Even if half-clothed, blood could run down and coagulate on some of her clothing.

If strangulation, they could also have determined that pre-autopsy, correct? If it was by scarf, threads or fibers could have been imbedded in her neck, if by hand, there would be bruises where the fingers were, correct? And by the size of those bruises, they may even have been able to discern the approximate size of the hand of the perpetrator, e.g., by thumbprint bruise and be able to tell if she was strangled from the front or from behind. If it was from behind, I would be even more secure that she was grabbed from behind and quickly strangled before she knew what happened I hope she did not suffer too long.

The previous discussion about how they could tell she was murdered before the autopsy...
If shot or stabbed, they would see entrance wounds and perhaps trace blood on her clothing. Even if half-clothed, blood could run down and coagulate on some of her clothing.

If strangulation, they could also have determined that pre-autopsy, correct? If it was by scarf, threads or fibers could have been imbedded in her neck, if by hand, there would be bruises where the fingers were, correct? And by the size of those bruises, they may even have been able to discern the approximate size of the hand of the perpetrator, e.g., by thumbprint bruise and be able to tell if she was strangled from the front or from behind. If it was from behind, I would be even more secure that she was grabbed from behind and quickly strangled before she knew what happened I hope she did not suffer too long.

I would agree with any of those statements had she not been found in the landfill and gone through trash compaction.

LE cannot possibly identify things such as bruises, etc. That would take a medical doctor doing all kinds of tests to see what could have happened to cause whatever LE saw. KWIM.

I think it had to be something far more telling such as what Dr. Fessel said, not something subtle or something that could happen during compaction.

And I am not thinking gunshot, unless she was killed with a silencer or somewhere out of the city limits where a gunshot may not be that noticeable. Someone would hear and remember a gunshot in OP.

And I'm thinking that she would not have been killed further away and then brought back to OP.

It had to be something totally obvious, I really feel.

This is how I would prefer to see Somer. I hope this is Somer now. No bad guys here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnLxQe6c-T8[/ame]

May all of her dreams come true.

I would agree with any of those statements had she not been found in the landfill and gone through trash compaction.

LE cannot possibly identify things such as bruises, etc. That would take a medical doctor doing all kinds of tests to see what could have happened to cause whatever LE saw. KWIM.

I think it had to be something far more telling such as what Dr. Fessel said, not something subtle or something that could happen during compaction.

And I am not thinking gunshot, unless she was killed with a silencer or somewhere out of the city limits where a gunshot may not be that noticeable. Someone would hear and remember a gunshot in OP.

And I'm thinking that she would not have been killed further away and then brought back to OP.

It had to be something totally obvious, I really feel.

Unless the t.v. shows are inaccurate, they find detectives coming upon body, looking at it closely and saying "look at those ligature marks, strangled," or
"no blood, looks like perp moved him". I'm not just talking detectives, either but forensic investigators at the scene. I agree about gunshot. You can see bruises on a neck, they stand out like a sore thumb, especially if they are fresh. MOO

Strangulation is one of the quickest deaths there is. Within minutes the person dies depending on the pressure. I was almost strangled several times (once at 6 by my aunt's husband, twice by an ex boyfriend, only the second time was bad). Each time, it was a sharp pain followed by urinating in my pants (that second time there was a lot of that) and pressure. I never got unconscious though so I was lucky. Now when I almost died in a beach that was more painful. I had a near death experience with that. At one point I gave up and was going. I was given a choice and got enough strength to get away from the girls who were keeping me underwater. I got lucky to guess the right direction to crawl out of the water. I was sick with pneumonia for a few weeks after that. Once someone reaches the point where they are dying, it is merciful since there is a death experience (crossing over) and the pain ends. There was a tunnel and a light and someone saying if I go any further I couldn't come back. I was 18 and I chose to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj