FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe (but this is just opinion) that weapon/tools-Hands/feet/teeth are meant to indicate what weapons Somer would have, and that she would be the type of child to fight back.

It was on the police report when she was reported as missing so it has nothing to do with the condition of her body when it was found.

MISSING PERSON POLICE REPORT FOR SOMER THOMPSON
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

And on that note, if you have not read the police report, please do. You might see something the rest of us have missed but you'll certainly learn a lot too.

Mistakes are being made ... 4 men arrested and home address given as Thompson family's; person interviewed or IDd in neighborhood on day Somer goes missing and has name of SO but it was case of mistaken identity even tho DOB is given ... are these "on purpose mistakes" by LE or just really bad work by LE?

I don't know.

Please don't tell me that monster took her hands, and feet off, and teeth out..........like a copy cat ...........for no ID.............sounds sick to me!
That was listed on the missing persons report, before she was found.

Maz

:cow:

Here's a dumpster...I think....look dead center of the picture, under the tree. It's burgundy.

dumpster.jpg

Now let me show you where it is. Know where you are? The red dot indicates the approximate location of the "maybe" dumpster. Know what the yellow dot is? That's part of the drainage system. That's our row of sheds on Debarry once again. We always seem to come back to that, don't we?
dumpsterlocation.jpg

I caved and looked at First Coast News report from the evening that Somer went missing.

At points in the video they show footage of the front of Somer's home. At the time, we didn't know that Mom dyed her hair blonde so I didn't realize that what we were seeing was her and her BF talking to LE on the street.

There appear to be several friends and/or family on the lawn.

What I found MOST interesting is what I DON'T see in the video.

SP.

Anyone able to spot Waldo?

Not me. Maybe I'm just not seeing him.

I'm so far behind on happenings in this case....had precious grandson here this week-end.....when did mom dye her hair?

yes he does!

He REALLY does. Maybe with a fuller face.

What about the possibility they were talking about in the astro thread. About him having a female acomplice. Not in his heinous act but it was mentioned that it could be someone who worked in the lunchroom, or someone afiliated with school?? That the perp has this connection.

And would an actual RSO show up on the news, that kinda risky???

Shutter, you are PURE genius. I will sing your praises ;)

I am gonna get on the ground myself and take a looksie around!!! If we can all band our heads together :)

These dumpsters seem pretty "out in the open" ... could someone have put Somer in there and not have been noticed?

Also: Are these dumpsters considered residential or are they commercial?

Here's a dumpster...I think....look dead center of the picture, under the tree. It's burgundy.

dumpster.jpg
Shutter,
I believe what you thought was a dumpster is actually a fenced area where garbage cans are kept. This picture is also on Grove Rd. just not as far down.

Grove Road Garbage.jpg

Maz

These dumpsters seem pretty "out in the open" ... could someone have put Somer in there and not have been noticed?

My mistake, they are NOT dumpsters but gated trash areas. Still SKETCHY IMO and just as possible of a place of where could have been put.

can someone refresh me how we think sp is the indigo guy? confirmed? .....I thought he was a lender........just sayin

Here's how we know it's the same guy:

Look on the police report at the phone numbers listed for SP on page 2 here:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

Now look here at the Idigo website before he changed it on page 5 he lists the same phone number as on the police report above: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4338014&postcount=396"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4338014&postcount=396[/ame]
(there's also a photo of him on his website - before he made changes - if you want to compare his identity to anyone you think is him in any videos or photos since this began)

If you look here at his revised website: http://www.indigo-healing.net/Contact_Us.html

K, I'm shaking like a leaf.

Why does it matter when Diena dyed her hair? I'm just not following the train of thought. I need to switch to caffeinated beverages.

Shutter,
I believe what you thought was a dumpster is actually a fenced area where garbage cans are kept. This picture is also on Grove Rd. just not as far down.

View attachment 5890

Maz

Maz, I think you are correct :) There are several on that street - well two others. But do you agree that could be just as likely???

Here is the other thing. Taking out the trash there wouldn't look out of place being that so many people must use those. I think that could VERY well be the place!!!

Ok,what I'm thinking what John Walsh said that person has done this before.They think it was a predator.4 cases in Jacksonville area?The children kidnapped?found dead?Does any one know who they were?I'm thinking they are aware of this person and maybe have someone in mind?Who was the suspect in these other cases?Did one person keep coming into focus for all of these cases or just the MO?

I think he might have been referring to this. Although it was 35 yrs ago...not 20.http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-10-25/story/is_it_a_different_world_for_our_kids

Wait, I think of of yall did a map - were there any RSO at those apartments?????? I know someone did one of some apartments but are these the ones???

My mistake, they are NOT dumpsters but gated trash areas. Still SKETCHY IMO and just as possible of a place of where could have been put.

Okay, thank you!

I would have just used the Thanks button but they seemed to have disappeared (temporarily I am sure ... in fact after I post this, I'm sure it will be there!) :innocent:

I caved and looked at First Coast News report from the evening that Somer went missing.

At points in the video they show footage of the front of Somer's home. At the time, we didn't know that Mom dyed her hair blonde so I didn't realize that what we were seeing was her and her BF talking to LE on the street.

There appear to be several friends and/or family on the lawn.

What I found MOST interesting is what I DON'T see in the video.

SP.

Anyone able to spot Waldo?

Not me. Maybe I'm just not seeing him.

The only place i've seen him is the photo from his fb page that is on the photobucket album of this case (in golf shirt & cap) and on his indigo website before he made the changes after Somer vanished (not a very professional shot for your business website either i might add at least IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli