GUILTY FL - Steven & Michelle Andrews, both 28, murdered, Fort Myers, 27 Dec 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just announced, Death Penalty for FC. Don't know how to post the link but it is at the News Press Forum.

RR, thanks for the information about Michelle.

Thanks to everyone else who posted all the links, I know what I will be doing for the next couple of hours or days!

Hmmmm, I'd say she has narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies, wouldn't ya say??????????????????????/

Sick, is right. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Wonder how her daughter is going to be when she grows up.

It's only been a little over three months. Very, very sick.

Maybe she just needed to get her daughter and her self away from all that mess????

mocity said:
Maybe she just needed to get her daughter and her self away from all that mess????

I do not have a problem with her moving away, but if the other stuff is true, like a new man in her life already and advertising for friends, that is sick and way too soon, in my opinion.

lostfaith said:
I do not have a problem with her moving away, but if the other stuff is true, like a new man in her life already and advertising for friends, that is sick and way too soon, in my opinion.
Yes, it is. She obviously only thinks about herself, not the man and his wife that are lying in their graves, partially because she couldn't keep her pants up. JMO, don't shoot!

I am going to try to post some of Kellie's disgusting photos that are on her myspace. She definitely has moved on and is out partying all of the time. She has a new boyfriend. BTW, I do not find her attractive in the least.
These photos are of her "fireman" boyfriend or "Her Baby" as Kellie puts it:

548449480_m.jpg

574820842_m.jpg

551021577_m.jpg

Is this what Steve lost his life over?? Can you believe it? You should see her captions under all of her photos. What disgusts me is she is a mother; her long-time boyfriend is sitting in jail for double murder; and her lover and his wife were murdered because of her. Do all of her friends know anything about this woman?? She also apparently has someone watching her child while she is out partying.

This photo is entitled, "How My Honey likes me to make dinner"
609094355_m.jpg

This photo is entitled, "My Money maker"
609094818_m.jpg

Sorry, but I do NOT find her attractive! I would not die for this gal or murder for her.
609096351_m.jpg

nanandjim said:
Yep, Nan...that is what one man is going to prison over, and what another man and his innocent wife lost their lives over. She is an incredibly sleazy woman, with no moral compass. IMO, of course. I do wonder who watches her daughter when she's out carousing....

Thanks for posting these pictures!:)

IdahoMom said:
Yep, Nan...that is what one man is going to prison over, and what another man and his innocent wife lost their lives over. She is an incredibly sleazy woman, with no moral compass. IMO, of course. I do wonder who watches her daughter when she's out carousing....

Thanks for posting these pictures!:)
Fred's grandmother told me that she lives with her brother and his family and that the daughter's grandmothers watch her on weekends and that the sister-in-law may also watch her. Kellie certainly leads a charmed life, doesn't she?? :rolleyes:

nanandjim said:
Fred's grandmother told me that she lives with her brother and his family and that the daughter's grandmothers watch her on weekends and that the sister-in-law may also watch her. Kellie certainly leads a charmed life, doesn't she?? :rolleyes:
Yes, she's just skating through...no skin off her nose, whatsoever!! How disgusting!! Have you heard if Fred is aware of Kellie's new boyfriend?

That woman is disgusting! What is she thinking?? Did she forget that a few months ago the man she "once loved" killed the man she supposedly "loved" and his wife?? Why would she want to add a new man into her life and be out partying when she should be worried about creating some sort of a normal life for her daughter! I feel SO sorry for her little girl- it breaks my heart to think about how confused she must be.

Also, is the woman just plain stupid?? Why is she adding crap to her myspace account? She has to know how the majority of people feel about her and she had to know that someone would find out about her myspace account. Why add fuel to the fire?

Yep, Kellie is a skanky sleaze that only thinks of herself...

Thanks for the article lostfaith and the pictures nan!

Thanks for keeping me clued in. :)

The trial is going to be very interesting, that's for sure!:clap:

She's quiet special isn't she? I can't believe that the grandparent's haven't filed for custody of her daughter.

*advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, or all of the above.....JMO

I wonder what the current boy friend thinks.. its so weird that he wouldn't think it was out of the ordinary for he to jump into something else. But then I guess a piece of ___ will do that to you.

It sickens me, I find her not attractive at all. I was hoping that this wasn't her, but after reading the post and looking at the pictures I'm afraid it is. The one that says money maker, and is a pic of her butt... just makes me wonder if she has now become a dancer. After all who would hire her???

I tried to add her as a "friend" on my account, because I would like to ask her a few questions (she probably wouldn't answer) and you have to put in her last name to add her as a friend. It didn't work. I wonder if she has another last name or what she is using. Probably her new beaux's!

You all should go over to the news press forum. It is unreal what is going on over there. Some of Kellie's friends are starting to respond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back