Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the best friend she stayed with the ex? Or was that some other person?

Has she ever gone with another hair color? Ever had short hair?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

AbuDrake, In looking at the docket there is the following activity. Taylor (or her attorney) requested a continuance that was granted on September 6th for a hearing that had originally been scheduled for August 28th and then rescheduled to September 7th.

8/23/2017 NOTICE CANCEL HEARING SCHEDULED: 8/28/17 @ 1 PM AND RESCHEDULING HEARING 9/7/17 @ 1:30 PM

9/6/2017 REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE FILED (RESP)
9/6/2017
ORDER OF CONTINUANCE:

Were you going to be physically in court on September 7th?

It sounds like he's saying Taylor was with her girlfriend on the 7th, but got a text from the ex threatening suicide. So then Taylor went to the ex's house for the night to talk her down or whatever. Am I understanding this right? And that ex is the last person who saw Taylor? If this is what happened, then I'm giving that ex the side eye.

I believe that's accurate. There was some mention of someone sending texts of threats to cut their wrists about something or another. I don't remember the details unfortunately.

Taylor's family and friends are split in opinion.

No, they didn't get into a fight.

Also - my previous comment about the wrist cutting text was in error - disregard it.

How does one disregard something like that

Just my opinion

Because the person who told me in the first place reminded me of what actually occurred - the text was from an ex, not relevant to this discussion.

It sounds like he's saying Taylor was with her girlfriend on the 7th, but got a text from the ex threatening suicide. So then Taylor went to the ex's house for the night to talk her down or whatever. Am I understanding this right? And that ex is the last person who saw Taylor? If this is what happened, then I'm giving that ex the side eye.

Just bringing all the relevant quotes about the wrist cutting text forward. I'm confused on who sent this text to whom, but I think Abu is trying to say the text came from a 3rd party-- not the girlfriend/roommate and not the friend who saw Taylor getting into an Uber. JMO.

What a cluster-mess!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thank you FlossyMay. I have been trying to come up with other scenarios of how she could be in hiding but I just keep coming to the same conclusion.

If she was going to go into hiding--
1. Why leave a box truck full of her belongings in her girlfriend's driveway? (And very personal things such as "heirloom jewelry" behind)
2. Why leave some of the cashiers checks at the girlfriend's house?
3. Why leave her computer there with her Google account accessible/logged in?
4. Why leave the computers but take her phone which is trackable?
5. Why send a text at all? and why send it to a friend but not her son or or her family?
6. What was her hurry to leave? She took the money out of the bank months ago-- she had time to plan if she wanted to get away before her court date.

These things seem like loose ends that a person like Taylor would take care of before disappearing. They point to a sudden departure, possibly not of her own choosing, not a planned escape of financial obligations. JMO.

jmo
she hass no intention of returning.
she is starting over.
left everything.
jmo

Does Taylor use any alternate names or have aliases. I have a close friend who had so many Facebook, Instagram etc. accounts with different names because of his "line of work." He communicated where he was or stuff like that to chosen people depending on what account he was using.

I vary my name frequently because of work. Has anyone brought this up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, let me try this again. One day, I'll get all of this straight in my head.

1. safe deposit friend
2. girlfriend/roommate
3. other friend/last to see Taylor
4. someone's ex threatening to slash wrists

I think I had #1 mixed up with #3 at some point. Hopefully I have it straight now.

jmo
she hass no intention of returning.
she is starting over.
left everything.
jmo
Or someone was after the money and she had to quickly move to protect it. Until she can either safely protect it or things cool down, she can't come back...IMO....it doesn't sound like there was a plan.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

AbuDrake, In looking at the docket there is the following activity. Taylor (or her attorney) requested a continuance that was granted on September 6th for a hearing that had originally been scheduled for August 28th and then rescheduled to September 7th.

8/23/2017 NOTICE CANCEL HEARING SCHEDULED: 8/28/17 @ 1 PM AND RESCHEDULING HEARING 9/7/17 @ 1:30 PM

9/6/2017 REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE FILED (RESP)
9/6/2017
ORDER OF CONTINUANCE:

Were you going to be physically in court on September 7th?

No, I was to appear telephonically. When the date got rolled, I was able to make it to the hearing on the 22d in person.

The appeal wasn't even heard. It was very confusing to me, and apparently to the appellate court as well.

Just bringing all the relevant quotes about the wrist cutting text forward. I'm confused on who sent this text to whom, but I think Abu is trying to say the text came from a 3rd party-- not the girlfriend/roommate and not the friend who saw Taylor getting into an Uber. JMO.

At this point I'm pretty confused as well. I'm trying to reconstruct all of this from single-source reporting. Her GF just provided this clarification for me:

"Taylor stayed the night with me on the 7th. She went missing the evening of the 8th. ...She woke up, cooked us breakfast, I went my way to run errands, she went her with with "friend" to go to bank. That was the last time I saw her. 10am the 8th."

Does Taylor use any alternate names or have aliases. I have a close friend who had so many Facebook, Instagram etc. accounts with different names because of his "line of work." He communicated where he was or stuff like that to chosen people depending on what account he was using.

I vary my name frequently because of work. Has anyone brought this up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I'm aware of. Her legal name was restored to "Turcotte" in the final judgment from divorce hearing, but although she requested it...she continues to use Wright.

Or someone was after the money and she had to quickly move to protect it. Until she can either safely protect it or things cool down, she can't come back...IMO....it doesn't sound like there was a plan.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

This is a good theory that fits my understanding of the circumstances, and is representative of how she thinks. It should thus be given serious consideration. Taylor is not a planner. She doesn't think several moves ahead. Her brilliance is in her ability to pull a rabbit out of the hat at any given moment by understanding the social dynamics and 'rules of the game,' and to find a way to beat them.

It also seems right to me that she can't come back until she accomplishes 2 objectives: 1) protect the money, which means finding a place to stash it and having a good excuse for why it is gone (or that she never had it in the first place), and 2) Have some sort of way to come back on good terms. She needs to be able to claim abduction, assault, seizure with amnesia, or something else that makes her the victim. Especially while there is a manhunt for her, news articles, etc...it's hard to just reappear without a damn good reason.

At this point I'm pretty confused as well. I'm trying to reconstruct all of this from single-source reporting. Her GF just provided this clarification for me:

"Taylor stayed the night with me on the 7th. She went missing the evening of the 8th. ...She woke up, cooked us breakfast, I went my way to run errands, she went her with with "friend" to go to bank. That was the last time I saw her. 10am the 8th."

Thank you for the clarification. I know you said the girlfriend seems like an honest person, however, I hope that you are documenting carefully everything she tells you. If her story changes or does not make sense, please be sure to send that info to the police.

While I'm on the subject of the GF, I still find it really strange that the police took away Taylor's car for safekeeping at the GF's request. Was she concerned it might get stolen or that Taylor might come back for the car? Where are the car keys? Were they left behind at the GF's or does Taylor have them?

While I'm on the subject of the GF, I still find it really strange that the police took away Taylor's car for safekeeping at the GF's request. Was she concerned it might get stolen or that Taylor might come back for the car? Where are the car keys? Were they left behind at the GF's or does Taylor have them?

Snipped for focus & bbm

If that car is being held by the police it's racking up some mighty hefty storage fees yes?

Snipped for focus & bbm

If that car is being held by the police it's racking up some mighty hefty storage fees yes?

Good question. Here's the quote and article link on the car info from police:

Meanwhile, police removed her car from outside of the home Thursday night at her roommate's request

"We removed the vehicle for safekeeping. We didn't get a search warrant. We did not seize it. We took it for safekeeping at the request of her roommate," Wood added.
http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

A seized car would go to an impound lot where it would rack up storage fees until an owner comes to claim it, but this says it was NOT seized, just taken for "safekeeping". Is there someplace other than an impound lot or an evidence garage where police could keep a car? Can they take a car as evidence in an investigation but not search it right away? Maybe they are holding it in case enough evidence come up to get a search warrant for the car? IDK. :thinking:

Good question. Here's the quote and article link on the car info from police:

http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

A seized car would go to an impound lot where it would rack up storage fees until an owner comes to claim it, but this says it was NOT seized, just taken for "safekeeping". Is there someplace other than an impound lot or an evidence garage where police could keep a car? Can they take a car as evidence in an investigation but not search it right away? Maybe they are holding it in case enough evidence come up to get a search warrant for the car? IDK. :thinking:
thinking about the car situation. Safekeeping? Was roommate worried about to have it removed?

thinking about the car situation. Safekeeping? Was roommate worried about to have it removed?

Yeah, and to Gardener1850 above...When has the City or Government done anything for free? I'm really curious about this "safekeeping" aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett