GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone reported actually seeing HER after she went back to SW's...or just her car?

If a stranger took her, why would he/she have taken her phone & her wallet?

If a stranger meant to rob her by taking her to an atm, etc it would show on her bank account. Would explain the wallet being gone, but not the phone.

If TT left on her own, there would be activity on her accounts by now...and probably her phone as well (since, in this scenario, she specifically took it with her.

By the rule of elimination, it would seem the most logical that the person who took her had/has the phone. The wallet may have been taken to stage a robbery-like crime scene.

Someone would have to be funding her if she is still alive. Unfortunately, I believe she has probably passed. I also believe she was taken or passed *before* her car arrived, parked at the wrong residence.

No, no one has actually reported seeing her after she went back to SW's B&B that night.

No, no one has actually reported seeing her after she went back to SW's B&B that night.

I agree. I remember reading early in this investigation that her car was seen leaving at 2 AM, but no one besides SW can confirm she was driving it. I will try to locate article that clearly states this quote from LE. Could explain why it was parked in a place it had never been if she was not driving it. Since SW was getting her gas for her no one except him can verify her movements after midnight. JMO

Has anyone reported actually seeing HER after she went back to SW's...or just her car?

If a stranger took her, why would he/she have taken her phone & her wallet?

If a stranger meant to rob her by taking her to an atm, etc it would show on her bank account. Would explain the wallet being gone, but not the phone.

If TT left on her own, there would be activity on her accounts by now...and probably her phone as well (since, in this scenario, she specifically took it with her.

By the rule of elimination, it would seem the most logical that the person who took her had/has the phone. The wallet may have been taken to stage a robbery-like crime scene.

Someone would have to be funding her if she is still alive. Unfortunately, I believe she has probably passed. I also believe she was taken or passed *before* her car arrived, parked at the wrong residence.

I believe the last time someone saw her person, other than SW, was in Publix. Otherwise, it was her car.

If she left on her own with another person, she could be using their accounts. Since she in the past said she "set up" her ex husband, I think it is plausible she could have staged the car, knowing he was the last person to see her.

Any history of mental illness?

She stated in her LJ that she had had both mental illness and personality disorders, that were healed by god. She doesn't believe in psychiatric medication, though I don't know if that was always the case.

That guy was found in Indiana and arrested this week. They said he never came to Hobe Sound. There is a post on Martin County FB page that explains.

Glad he's been apprehended. Thank you.

Does it seem odd to anyone else that her ex came in for just one night...and it happens to be the night she goes missing? Her phone goes off while she is at his place? He didn't notify anyone that she was missing until that evening? And, the oddest part of all, there is NO trace of ANYTHING, ANYWHERE? It sounds very well thought out.

Thank you for the article with the timeline information!

Tuesday, May 2, 2016

8:30 p.m. Tricia and ex-husband travel to the hospital to get medicine for their daughter.

9:40 p.m. Tricia was seen leaving the Publix.

(this next part is confusing to me regarding who called whom, article states she called, but next sentence says he called ??)

Around midnight she called back to the B&B.

Wednesday, May 3, 2016

1:30 a.m. Todd's cell phone stopped sending a signal. Her credit cards and cells (typo ?) phone have not been used since.

http://cbs12.com/news/local/search-for-tricia-todd-digs-into-troubled-past

This article also talks about previous domestic abuse charges but doesn't specify who/what they were. I initially assumed the charges were against her ex versus TT because of the typical domestic abuse archetype... (although, I'm embarrassed to admit that), but I'm not really so sure they were now. In one post on her LJ, she talks about offering to pay a girl her ex used to date $$$ and asking her for forgiveness... for (what sounds like) keying her car.

In another post, she mentions something about not fighting charges because she did what she did and she deserves to face the consequences of it. (This post was in reference to the divorce---apparently TT & her ex filed for divorce once before they actually split because she cheated on him but they got back together and cancelled the paperwork. The post I'm referring to was posted some time between the initial filing & getting back together.)

So that makes me question if perhaps she was the person charged with the domestic abuse, and not her ex. They were waiting to receive the police report when this article was published, but if that happens to be the case... that may be another reason they backed off the ex.

ETA: Disregard what I just said... I posted before seeing Pixies post.

Perhaps to get the person responsible to drop his/her guard by insinuating they think she may still be alive/left voluntarily?

Question: I wonder if SW tried to reach her when she didn't show up? If someone had tried to call or text her, the phone would have pinged. Is it suspicious to anyone else that the last time her phone pinged was while she was at SW's place? Wouldn't it have pinged off towers on her way home (if she, indeed, drove herself home)?

Did her brother not come home that night? If he had, one would think he would have been the first to report her missing...

She posted on her LJ on that night that her brother had just left to go see a girl he knows who just got out of jail. Maybe it was an overnight visit?

Does it seem odd to anyone else that her ex came in for just one night...and it happens to be the night she goes missing? Her phone goes off while she is at his place? He didn't notify anyone that she was missing until that evening? And, the oddest part of all, there is NO trace of ANYTHING, ANYWHERE? It sounds very well thought out.

Very. If he wasn't involved in her disappearance he has crazy bad luck. To have an ex-spouse who has accused you in her online journal of everything from stalking to pet murder (I take those accusations with a grain of salt for reasons others have already done a great job articulating, but still) vanish on the night you are in town when you were the last one to see her . . . man, that's bad luck.

I find the whole car washing/gas can/bringing your sick daughter who was apparently up much of the night to a wildlife exhibit early in the morning thing odd as well.

Confusion situation to say the least. Hope Tricia comes home to her daughter soon.

Have you tried lithium?

It's completely taken away my suicidal thoughts the last few months. I hope it continues... It's been a life changer along with some anxiety pills. The depression is still there and I know I am still prone to manic episodes even with this med, but the horrible suicidal thoughts are gone and that's been a huge relief. I don't know how times in the past I thought I was on my way to being in the missing discussion on this site.

Were you ever put on Prozac and it made the psychotic episodes worse? I wonder if Tricia believed in any natural/herbal remedies?

You're correct. He did pass the poly. This article mentions the poly, but doesn't say he passed, just that it gave no indications he was involved with the disappearance.

"MCSO has said there was a reported case of domestic violence between Tricia and her ex-husband in the past. However, the ex-husband has been interviewed several times and submitted to a polygraph test, and the Sheriff has said there are no indications that the ex-husband had anything to do with her disappearance at this point."

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...how-tricia-todds-car-before-her-disappearance

I know I am way behind, but I can see all kinds of indications, but that's just me. IMO

Very. If he wasn't involved in her disappearance he has crazy bad luck. To have an ex-spouse who has accused you in her online journal of everything from stalking to pet murder (I take those accusations with a grain of salt for reasons others have already done a great job articulating, but still) vanish on the night you are in town when you were the last one to see her . . . man, that's bad luck.

I find the whole car washing/gas can/bringing your sick daughter who was apparently up much of the night to a wildlife exhibit early in the morning thing odd as well.

Boy, me too!!! Occams Razor says he had something to do with her disappearance. I am sticking with that. JMO

If people can look on the find Tricia page interesting comments read all can't say what spiked my interest because it's agent the rules but u may see it to read carefully

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

If people can look on the find Tricia page interesting comments read all can't say what spiked my interest because it's agent the rules but u may see it to read carefully

Sorry meant read posts to the page and then read comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads