Florida Bar Allegedly Prepares Case against Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Never lose hope, Aedrys, never lose hope....

Hey!!! Someone should start a foundation with that name! :)

~L~ You're being sarcastic right? hehe

Never Lose Hope Foundation
The Never Lose Hope Foundation is a Florida non profit that has been privately funded and has not accepted or solicited any public funding for any of it's activities. They were one of the first organizations to assist with the efforts to bring Caylee Marie Anthony home. The only affiliation they hae is to [B]www.kidfindersnetwork.com[/B].

That was my favorite part too!! Wasn't there another article recently where he was childish to a reporter also? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He asked one if he had anything to help him out and tried to bargain with him. I have no clue what he was thinking.

See, I took it as..no probably cause has been found yet, with the "yet" unsaid. I think they are looking into it to SEE if there is probably cause to go further, that they are still in the early phase of the complaint. The fact that they are still looking into it means, to me, that they have not yet said there is no probable cause at all; at that point it would be dismissed. KWIM?

Yep! IKWYM! And you could very well be right... I was just a tad worried when I saw the comment about the no probably cause thingy. I will hang onto hope that you are completely correct!!!!

It's HIGH TIME Baez got his due! :furious:

JMHO, of course.

BBM

Doesn't this new one make THREE? DC, HHJS and the new one? :Banana2:

Judge Strickland filed one.
Dom Casey filed one.
Blink filed one.

And now the new one.

That makes four, ladies and gentlemen.

Hey, Florida Bar - take a HINT!

Oh, I guess it is just the second, then! Thanks, nums!

Well, wait the article was talking about investigations launched because of a bar complaint. So technically there could be more complaints, but only two investigations? Does that make sense?

And wow, they did try to play this down too. Is this the station that leaks things for Baez first all the time?

BBM

Doesn't this new one make THREE? DC, HHJS and the new one? :Banana2:

From that same OS article...colour by me...

When asked to discuss the Strickland letter last month, Baez said, "I have been cleared of all Bar complaints filed against me."

If Mr Baez was using the word 'all' after HHSS's letter of complaint, who knows how many complaints were made before HHSS's letter?

As I understand it the Florida Bar does not keep a record of the total list of complaints made. A complaint comes up, is dismissed for no probable cause, and is forgotten. sigh!

Wonder if it's Judge Perry filing the complaint this time?

My guess would be one of the following

Brad Conway
ASA/Prosecution or Attorney General
Mark Nejame
Law Enforcement (can they file a complaint?)
Judge Perry
Laura Buchanan (can she? not sure)

Yes, it is. I'm not holding my breath for anything to come of it.

I'm not either, strach.... but until we hear that he has been cleared, I will hang onto my hope that he will finally get a little bit of what he deserves. :maddening:

Why can't the bar just take away or suspend an attorney's license when they can see with their own eyes that one is not doing right for his client? Why does the bar need a complaint filed in order to even investigate? Do attorneys get tenure or something that makes it hard to penalize them for any infractions? Seems like the bar would have standards to uphold and would want to protect themselves against any attorney abuse against the system.

From that same OS article...colour by me...

When asked to discuss the Strickland letter last month, Baez said, "I have been cleared of all Bar complaints filed against me."

If Mr Baez was using the word 'all' after HHSS's letter of complaint, who knows how many complaints were made before HHSS's letter?

As I understand it the Florida Bar does not keep a record of the total list of complaints made. A complaint comes up, is dismissed for no probable cause, and is forgotten. sigh!

Well that's just depressing. So much for the Bar doing anything.

Wow. This is GREAT!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I can't stop dancin! That's TWO Mr. Baez!!!!

I wonder how many complaints in one case gets you into serious trouble? Is it as many licks as it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Methinks that vacation is the LAST ONE Baez is going to have for a long while.

Is it too early to sing that NaNaHeyHeyGoodbye song? LOL

Actually, I *think* that this is number FOUR.

Dominic Casey
Judge Strickland
Blink on Crime {?}

And, now this one !

I wonder if all that money that we have pondered about has gone to some big payouts/payoffs to the Bar???
Cause he sure seems to slip on by with these everytime someone files a claim against him.

Actually, I *think* that this is number FOUR.

Dominic Casey
Judge Strickland
Blink on Crime {?}

And, now this one !

I wonder if all that money that we have pondered about has gone to some big payouts/payoffs to the Bar???
Cause he sure seems to slip on by with these everytime someone files a claim against him.

No kidding. I'm starting to wonder about bribes myself. I mean all the crap he's done and they don't even seem to blink about it. Something isn't right there.

~L~ You're being sarcastic right? hehe

Never Lose Hope Foundation

Yes... LOL I knew there was a foundation called Never Lose Hope...... I did not mean to offend anyone....

That was my favorite part too!! Wasn't there another article recently where he was childish to a reporter also? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, there was ~ A couple of weeks ago, he got snarky and hung up on the Sentenial, I think?
Then, promptly called back and informed the reporter that it was a 2 way street, and, asked what "he" had to offer.....

Okay, so possibly three complaints. Now even if they find no probable cause, wouldn't it strike the bar as hmmmm, three complaints, maybe this guy is up to something and we should look more deeply into him?

I don't know, the Bar hasn't done much so far. Seems like they're on his side or something. Or maybe they're going to ream him after the trial is over?

Well he is the 2nd. most hated person, Casey being 1st. :innocent:

Dom Casey filed one.
Blink filed one.

And now the new one.

I think this guy is making all FL lawyers and the bar association governance of lawyers look really, really bad.

My guess is that Conway filed this one. Or, (here's an out-of-the-box guess): Cheney Mason.

Well he is the 2nd. most hated person, Casey being 1st. :innocent:

Very true, strach. It could be a case of "Oh GOD, not a complaint on HIM again." LOL. Maybe they're just leery of having to deal with him until they absolutely have to, LOL!

Dom Casey filed one.
Blink filed one.

And now the new one.

Thanks, Numbers! I wasn't aware Blink had filed one... although now that I really think about it, maybe I do vaguely remember something about that.... for some reason, it did not register.

From the WESH article nums just posted:

The investigation is not Baez's first. In 2009, the Florida Bar said it was working an active case against Baez. The case was later thrown out.

Leave it to WESH to only mention one other complaint... and they don't even say who it was. That pretty much leaves it wide open for them.

Partial much? Geesh! :banghead:

I wouldn't be surprised if his last murder case, that he lost, resulted in a complaint filed against him also.

That guy claims ineffctive council ~ just saying.........so there could be one from that side of the fence that we wouldn't have thought of since we are so concentrated on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back