Florida Bar Allegedly Prepares Case against Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ohhhhhhhh.........nooooooo!!!!
Say it ain't so!!

Our Mr. Baez, the one that is so honest and humble???

I just don't believe it !!
Jose Baez????

Well, I am SHOCKED......

Wow. This is GREAT!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I can't stop dancin! That's TWO Mr. Baez!!!!

I wonder how many complaints in one case gets you into serious trouble? Is it as many licks as it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Methinks that vacation is the LAST ONE Baez is going to have for a long while.

Is it too early to sing that NaNaHeyHeyGoodbye song? LOL

I really hope there are people other than fellow attorneys who look into these complaints. The Bar is already in an absurd position for even allowing him to practice, much less investigate his continuous wrongdoing. The decision should be made by people other than attorneys.

Baez hung up the phone as soon as a reporter called to ask about the complaint this morning.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That was my favorite part too!! Wasn't there another article recently where he was childish to a reporter also? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That was my favorite part too!! Wasn't there another article recently where he was childish to a reporter also? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, he was like, well, if this benefits my client, we can work something out. This after he initially said no. And wow, this time, not even a "No Comment"!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder if Casey knows her knight in shining armor has TWO bar complaints against him? I wonder what Cindy thinks of him now...

Wow, suns out, the groundhog didn't see his shadow, and bar complaint #2 against Baez. This could not be a better day! :great::great::great:

Two things about the bar complaint:

1. Since the Florida Bar has only confirmed that a new complaint has been filed, couldn't that mean it could have been filed any time after the previous complaints were resolved (well, within a reasonable time frame, anyway)? According to OS, comment by the Bar representative is:

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."

"No probably cause has been found" sounds a little bit like they have already investigated.... or maybe that is just a standard statement until a complaint can be substantiated.

2. From the article:

The Orlando Sentinel inquired about the possibility of a new Bar complaint against Baez after reviewing a recently released law enforcement interview with Brad Conway, the former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's parents.

It would appear the lucky reporter Baez hung up on was from the Orlando Sentinel.... he would never have hung up on a reporter with WESH. OS went after it and got the scoop.

:twocents:

Well dang, Snaz, take away my excitement!

You could be right, though. If there's no probable cause, then this bar complaint can't be about the tampering.

Or maybe it is new, and this is a way to find out if a case can be pursued after Baez? I mean, if the Bar says no, then that doesn't look good for a case, right?

I hope it has to do with Tampering and lying to the court.Falsifying documents.
In fact, I hope that he not only loses his license to practice law, but ends up sharing a 7x6 cell with a convicted gang member that can't stand lawyers :)

A girl can dream. :)

Can we get some lawyers to weigh in on this, or should that be in the lawyer thread?

Well, I went and asked in the lawyer thread anyway. Can't wait to hear what you honest, humble, awesome lawyer types have to say!

1. Since the Florida Bar has only confirmed that a new complaint has been filed, couldn't that mean it could have been filed any time after the previous complaints were resolved (well, within a reasonable time frame, anyway)? According to OS, comment by the Bar representative is:

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."

"No probably cause has been found" sounds a little bit like they have already investigated.... or maybe that is just a standard statement until a complaint can be substantiated.

2. From the article:

The Orlando Sentinel inquired about the possibility of a new Bar complaint against Baez after reviewing a recently released law enforcement interview with Brad Conway, the former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's parents.

It would appear the lucky reporter Baez hung up on was from the Orlando Sentinel.... he would never have hung up on a reporter with WESH. OS went after it and got the scoop.

See, I took it as..no probably cause has been found yet, with the "yet" unsaid. I think they are looking into it to SEE if there is probably cause to go further, that they are still in the early phase of the complaint. The fact that they are still looking into it means, to me, that they have not yet said there is no probable cause at all; at that point it would be dismissed. KWIM?

Wow. This is GREAT!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I can't stop dancin! That's TWO Mr. Baez!!!!

I wonder how many complaints in one case gets you into serious trouble? Is it as many licks as it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Methinks that vacation is the LAST ONE Baez is going to have for a long while.

Is it too early to sing that NaNaHeyHeyGoodbye song? LOL

BBM

Doesn't this new one make THREE? DC, HHJS and the new one? :Banana2:

How do we count the ways?????? :great:

BBM

Doesn't this new one make THREE? DC, HHJS and the new one? :Banana2:

Oh, I thought there was only one against him before this? Maybe I'm wrong, woot, I'll take it as number 3! All the better!

Well dang, Snaz, take away my excitement!

You could be right, though. If there's no probable cause, then this bar complaint can't be about the tampering.

Or maybe it is new, and this is a way to find out if a case can be pursued after Baez? I mean, if the Bar says no, then that doesn't look good for a case, right?

Never lose hope, Aedrys, never lose hope....

Hey!!! Someone should start a foundation with that name! :)

I can't wait until Friday. In light of the recent document dump, and newly filed bar complaint, I hope to see Baez's smirk turn into a frown.

He should be embarrassed, if he has any sense of humanity.

Okay, so possibly three complaints. Now even if they find no probable cause, wouldn't it strike the bar as hmmmm, three complaints, maybe this guy is up to something and we should look more deeply into him?

I don't know, the Bar hasn't done much so far. Seems like they're on his side or something. Or maybe they're going to ream him after the trial is over?

2. From the article:

I'm hoping he simply forgot the "yet."

"No probable cause has been found. Yet."

Doesn't that sound better? :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads