Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a chance to watch the entire court appearance with the new judge....he even makes the lead prosecutor nervous! I can't believe baez still tried his bull**** that he attempted on Strickland regarding ALL the motions. This judge wiped that smirk right off his face when asked to finalized all of them within a few days and for him to be prepared to do that. I truly think he recognized that if he didn't address them as soon as possible that Baez would continue to drag them on....what I call "the stall tactic" I also "appreciated" (sarcasm) that Baez has no consideration for the costs already massively endured by the state of Florida to change venues. The judge put him in his place quickly.....I just don't like Baez, his cockiness reminds me of KC

Old Soul, I agree... KC and Baez seem 'made' for each other. I wonder if there could be a life lesson for him from this experience or if he just is who he is, and will stay the same way? I just want to believe that someone, anyone, will be changed by this and that Caylee losing her life will not be in vain. Can I hope for George and Cindy? I do believe they loved her and that she loved them... it is all just so sad. A tragedy of Shakesperian proportions, for sure!

Two new orders from Judge Perry! Didn't want you to miss catching them! :wink:

Judge Orders Hearings In Casey Anthony Case
May 3, 2010
<snipped>
The first hearing that Judge Perry ordered is scheduled for May 6 at 9:00am, which will address the budget.

The second hearing is on May 10 at 9:00am. The court will hear any pending motions. The defense is ordered to provide the court with a list of motions identifying those that will require the presentation of witness testimony or other evidence.

A hearing is also scheduled on May 11 at 9:00am, where the court will hear any pending motions related to the death penalty. In the order regarding the deposition schedule, both sides must submit a schedule by May 17 with names and addresses of witnesses to be deposed on each date.

ORDER: Hearing On Motion
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23433990/detail.html

ORDER: Depo Schedule
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23434131/detail.html

:angel:

No surprise since the policy is included in her lectures to defense attorneys, Andrea Lyon also likes to decelerate progress of a trial. Defense benefits from lost evidence, failing or failed memories, and public fatigue with the scandalous aspects of a crime. We have seen her apply this in open court, presenting her schedule limitations, seeking continuances, deferring matters and procrastinating.

No surprise since the policy is included in her lectures to defense attorneys, Andrea Lyon also likes to decelerate progress of a trial. Defense benefits from lost evidence, failing or failed memories, and public fatigue with the scandalous aspects of a crime. We have seen her apply this in open court, presenting her schedule limitations, seeking continuances, deferring matters and procrastinating.

I wonder when JP was at the hearing the other day and trying to figure out the trial date if he really was sending AL a message that no more delays will be tolerated. If the trial started on May 2nd what difference would it make if AL was not there until the following day?

Yes I agree with you lambChop isn't AL the death penalty attorney and also I hope the Judge thinks these penalty motions are stupid, are they really trying to say that just coz she is female she won't get a fair trail and you said you weren't going for the death penalty and now you are...... Really are you kidding me!

Remember, we have heard death penalty protests before Judge Strickland and they were defeated. I suppose the attorneys are coming in at a new angle this time. Of all the motions before the court plus budget decisions in cooperation with J.A.C., I thought the motions against the death penalty deserved attention and so I charted that hearing. I will post it in two shakes of a hangman's rope.

Here's the event chart

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewDeathPenaltyHearing001.jpg

Me thinks Judge Perry listened to her lectures and made a few notes of his own on how not to delay a trial..:dance:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4788015&postcount=632"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12[/ame]

This is the post and chart for today's hearing. When all defense planets are ending their stay in Signs, including Prisoner, a big change looms for them. As included in the chart analysis, there is desperation in the ranks but Defense wants to seize the initiative. You may remember that the prisoner has her Decision Point at 1:18 Aries and Uranus is about to bing that degree. The Fatal Flaw in her defense to the crimes is 0:37:30 Capricorn, which means her series of decisions within the progress of her cases has exposed a gaping hole she and her minions cannot cover, no way how.

Prisoner in House 6 in detriment is upset about her personal plight and in distress for which there is no soothing potion. She despairs about the direction the cases are taking and is slowly emerging from the ether to a realization of the danger ahead. In the defamation action, she cannot extricate herself and is in Kasen's hands as he disposits the Capricorn Moon representing her. But he is retrograde and cannot deliver even a degree of victory. One has to say, crass as it may seem, that he also lacks financial incentive. All he is prepared to do is to drag and draw out the matter to its slowly reached but inevitable conclusion.

Venus & Mars, ruling the cusps of two Houses in crisis, 3 and 9, are not in conflict today but the Sun squares Mars. Plaintiff and her counsel are angry & impatient. There is no satisfaction today in forcing a speedy resolution, since Mars co-rules the outcome of the hearing and afflicts her but Mercury rules the immediate future and finds trine to Pluto from conjunction to Part of Fortune, promising better days ahead in the actual trial of the matter.

The prisoner in House 6 has Sagittarius on the cusp of that Twelfth House. Jupiter thus rules her self-undoing and is massive in his conjunction to Uranus opposite Saturn. What's a lawyer to do? Reluctant, unpaid Saturn retrograde, who is also quincunx Neptune, is under the harrow. With both Sun and Mars but one degree from the lunar nodes, a casualty is taking shape.

FYI: Fox Orlando will have livecoverage of today's hearing! Thanks to Mitzi e-mailing OS they will not have live coverage!

Casey Anthony civil suit pre-trial
Tuesday, 04 May 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
<snipped>
A hearing scheduled for today, Tuesday, May 4th at 1:30 p.m. will focus on the civil case involving Zenaida Gonzalez.

MyFoxOrlando will have live coverage>>>
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

:angel:

Quoted from Orlandosentinel:

At the hearing, and in the order he signed Friday, the judge said he would help attorneys with uncooperative witnesses by issuing orders, requiring them to come to court or be held in contempt. He also said he'd use deputies to haul them into court, if need be.

Perry has scheduled more hearings in the case for this week and next. On Thursday comes one about defense public spending in the case. It could be the first time defense attorneys disclose how much money they expect to spend.

You go Judge Perry! UH OH......the defense is going to have to start explaining certain issues that they were able to dodge before...I think what Tuba mentioned regarding this getting more heated refers to this.

I just became aware of this link to Ninth Judicial Court with all the motions and orders posted. Just in case others are not aware of it I'm posting the link here.
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Anthony.shtml
We are waiting on pdfs for 2 new motions filed yesterday.
This is a great resource and beats waiting on media for the pdfs although there doesn't appear to be time & date stamps on the docs.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewMotionsHearingMay102010001.jpg

Whenever you see II on the Ascendant, the Part of Peril conjoins it because it is derived from House 8 ruler and Saturn. This strategy of fingering The Samaritan for murder is not only perilous but dishonest. Defense has no belief in this themselves: see south lunar node of deception rising.

Saturn rules the homicide of House 8 and is retrograde in the Outcome House announcing the foundation of defense is falling through.

This pursuit, already costly to the State of Florida, is just one more reason to despise the prisoner, as she approved placement of a crime she committed onto an innocent man who with great determination produced his discovery of Caylee's remains. Vain out of bounds Venus believes she can do anything and she has overreached. A mark of cunning that misses its target.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewMotionsHearingMay102010001.jpg

Whenever you see II on the Ascendant, the Part of Peril conjoins it because it is derived from House 8 ruler and Saturn. This strategy of fingering The Samaritan for murder is not only perilous but dishonest. Defense has no belief in this themselves: see south lunar node of deception rising.

Saturn rules the homicide of House 8 and is retrograde in the Outcome House announcing the foundation of defense is falling through.

This pursuit, already costly to the State of Florida, is just one more reason to despise the prisoner, as she approved placement of a crime she committed onto an innocent man who with great determination produced his discovery of Caylee's remains. Vain out of bounds Venus believes she can do anything and she has overreached. A mark of cunning that misses its target.

The worst part is how can defense continue down this line. It is almost criminal. I can see pointing in the direction of an actual suspect you have a reason to believe may have had the child but this is just criminal. To falsely accuse someone is as low as the actual crime she committed herself. And the A's just sit there and let it happen. They are just as bad. jmo

Not only is the defense required to fully disclose all costs but keep in mind the costs include all the court time and fees of all the motions filed that are false accusations with no bearing of evidence at all, which I think this judge will clearly identify and call Baez on.

It's almost like we are going through all the motions of trial before it even begins in fragments and small tiny steps instead of just going straight to trial, letting the defense throw out their crazy theories about what they think happened and see if the noodle sticks to the wall.What are all these motions, to test there chance of believability before trial starts? I'm sure the judge has gone over the whole case and has seen the multitude of people the defense claims is responsible including the famous babysitter.

The worst part is how can defense continue down this line. It is almost criminal. I can see pointing in the direction of an actual suspect you have a reason to believe may have had the child but this is just criminal. To falsely accuse someone is as low as the actual crime she committed herself. And the A's just sit there and let it happen. They are just as bad. jmo

True (imo) and don't forget they BOTH in the very beginning admitted that they realized by their own words, that Casey more then likely killed Cayley didn't they?

As I recall now, the 911 call spoke of a "dead body in the car" the smell of which she (the mom) recognized, and dad spoke to the Detectives as well saying he recognized the smell. He was after all, in the same line of work all of those years as the LE.

They have simply stayed in the purposeful and deliberate, "state of denial" led by Casey's mom , for the "sake" of their only daughter Casey. Even willing to play into the "Zanny the nanny did it" scenario.

Loss of one love, they don't want to lose the other by any means and will lie cheat and steal whatever it takes to protect their child.
(of course this is just in my opinion alone here)

This is why I think the Ceres in their own natals shows this entire psychological dilemma quite well being played out.

Snippped

Loss of one love, they don't want to lose the other by any means and will lie cheat and steal whatever it takes to protect their child.(of course this is just in my opinion alone here)

This is why I think the Ceres in their own natals shows this entire psychological dilemma quite well being played out.

Interesting when their daughter said the same thing, "I will lie, cheat, steal whatever it takes" to keep people from finding out what happened to her child.

Which is opposite what most of us as parents would be saying. We'd admit that if she did do it she a very sick person and that we would pray the public would show her some mercy. The path they are on now could get her the DP. How is that loving your child????

Interesting when their daughter said the same thing, "I will lie, cheat, steal whatever it takes" to keep people from finding out what happened to her child.

Which is opposite what most of us as parents would be saying. We'd admit that if she did do it she a very sick person and that we would pray the public would show her some mercy. The path they are on now could get her the DP. How is that loving your child????

Exactly what I asked a LONG time ago. Back when and before Cayley was discovered in the wooded area.
Back then, the District Atty. (it was rumoured) was going to offer her a plea deal.,
HAD the parents encouraged her to come clean, instead of playing this
game of "someone else, etc. etc.".......she'd not be facing this Death Penalty today.

I'd say that the psychosis of this case, lies in the Ceres in their individual charts, and that includes Caylee's natal chart (the only one we have a time of birth for), but it's very telling.

Just (imo)

Hi LeoMoon,
I have been offline for a while due to school, if I remember correctly Ceres is how we nuture? Do you have Cindy's Ceres..Please forgive me if I missed where that is. I find this case so fascinating just because of the generational LACK of nurturing, Cindy's mom appears lovely and normal but this case has SUCH a sick sins of the Mother theme all through it and I would SO Love to find that pattern astrologically. My first instinct was a generational harsh Moon/Pluto and that is how I came up with the chart I posted on Casey.
Id love to hear your knowledge on Ceres as it is something I am not familiar with
Thanks so much
Carrie aka MeenaMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members