Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this this an inappropriate place for me to add my 2 cents?

The criminal profiler said-(paraphrase) Casey can not survive without feeding her ego which means she must flirt have a man to be/feel relevent/alive. I feel that Casey attorney should be smart enough to know he should never be alone with Casey. To protect himself against alligations of inapporpriate behavior...etc....safety...many insiders have stated that Casey is flirting with everyone.....Casey can lodged a complaint against JB and he has no way to protect his reputation and his family....ps he is married.

Uh-oh, you are sooo right. JB better watch out

Lovejac: We don't know for sure. This is only speculation but she has left the house and was not scheduled to go anywhere.

I lived in Fl. for 30 years and knew many good people as well as many bad people. To generalize like that is wrong.

I just don't think that was her in the car. The media would have been all over it and that didn't happen. Still, it does resemble her.

Hey PassiveActivst. . . . Your statement about "Only in Florida........parasites and heartless people" is rather an untruthful statement. Do you live in Florida - I do and we are nothing like that. There is good iand bad in everyone, in every state and in every color!! I resent the statement.
You should hear what people say about California!! :mad:

Lovejac: We don't know for sure. This is only speculation but she has left the house and was not scheduled to go anywhere.

Thanks Princess, guess we don't get the 'perp walk' for Saturday night entertainment :dance:

Did anyone see the BMW arrive?

I was wondering this too.

I thought I heard JB say he could have her bonded out in 24 hours. Maybe he meant "instantly." In legal terms, 24 hours for ANYthing is really fast.

Now, I agree with everyone that it looks like Casey but my question is this, "Who the he(( is DRIVING that car?" I don't see a driver. Scary. LOL

Is this this an inappropriate place for me to add my 2 cents?

The criminal profiler said-(paraphrase) Casey can not survive without feeding her ego which means she must flirt have a man to be/feel relevent/alive. I feel that Casey attorney should be smart enough to know he should never be alone with Casey. To protect himself against alligations of inapporpriate behavior...etc....safety...many insiders have stated that Casey is flirting with everyone.....Casey can lodged a complaint against JB and he has no way to protect his reputation and his family....ps he is married.

I've been saying this for weeks! he does not seem to care which tells me something is certainly going on. I guess he figures it is KC's word against his! Who will believe her? too sad.
:doh:

Where would be the best place to see if she is going to the jail?

Bad things happen everywhere. . . all the time. Florida is no different than California, Ohio is no different than South Carolina, etc. etc. To group people and their actions by the State they live in is totally "simple minded". JMHO

Hey PassiveActivst. . . . Your statement about "Only in Florida........parasites and heartless people" is rather an untruthful statement. Do you live in Florida - I do and we are nothing like that. There is good iand bad in everyone, in every state and in every color!! I resent the statement.

me too! I'm a native.

Jose is not going to broadcast his whereabouts, esp. to the press. I firmly believe it's her and he is driving.

Is that security in the garage sitting down? Oh and for the Florida comment....Person who posted it has a habit of being rude.

Could we PLEASE keep the comments about other 'stuff' off here, we are discussing what we see on the CAM.

Jose is not going to broadcast his whereabouts, esp. to the press. I firmly believe it's her and he is driving.

His wife is wearing blindfolds...Hello? JB's wife? are you there? wakee, wakee

Thanks Gummishoe,

For getting this back on topic. I don't want to lose the thread and Tricia has threatened to pull it if the posts don't stay focused on the web cam.

I agree with most that it's Casey and Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthPA