Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why LE doesn't offer a reward and immunity to anyone for info might make for more creditable info

May I please have a link to the cam? I'm tired of looking - I didn't save it.

OK, I'm tired of looking at pimple popper. I'm going to email Fox.

Wanna hear something pathetic & somewhat humerous? Don't tell any of my friends IRL tho, k? Today, I hooked up my computer to the flat screen in the LR that's hanging on the wall so I could watch the CAM & clean a little bit. Um, obsessed much?

You just told everyone to leave here for engaging in similar discussion. I do not get it.

IMO, it relates...watching the cams pretty much brings one to that conclusion. Tom'sGirl isn't talking about dancing at a club or whatever was written earlier. It can't be compared. I realize, it's easy to get off topic. In fact, it's probably very likely when the cams are down. However, when politely reminded...why not listen? You guys are here, because you like the thread...don't you want to keep it? There's no need for rudeness or sarcasm. Tom'sGirl wasn't being that way...

That said, to answer someone's question. The cams were down this morning when the police came and got the gun. I know a poster or two mentioned it then.

You can position your cursor within the image and right click, then select "save image as" to save it to your computer. I think you have to upload your pics to a site (like photobucket) to get a link you can put in the post since I don't think you can post them directly from your hard drive.
It can't be done that way from the Web Cam site, all you will get is this mobilecam1.

You have to do a screen-cap of the entire page by hitting the
2mmwhva.jpg
button, then go to to Paint or PhotoShop and paste the image...............then use your cropping tool, and save as a jpg.

Wanna hear something pathetic & somewhat humerous? Don't tell any of my friends IRL tho, k? Today, I hooked up my computer to the flat screen in the LR that's hanging on the wall so I could watch the CAM & clean a little bit. Um, obsessed much?

Ummm You have some issues to deal with....:dance:

IMO, it relates...watching the cams pretty much brings one to that conclusion. Tom'sGirl isn't talking about dancing at a club or whatever was written earlier. It can't be compared. I realize, it's easy to get off topic. In fact, it's probably very likely when the cams are down. However, when politely reminded...why not listen? You guys are here, because you like the thread...don't you want to keep it? There's no need for rudeness or sarcasm. Tom'sGirl wasn't being that way...

That said, to answer someone's question. The cams were down this morning when the police came and got the gun. I know a poster or two mentioned it then.

Yeah they shut them off early last night-maybe they're doing it early every night now

I don't understand why LE is letting them sit there on the sidewalk in chairs. I always thought that it was ok to protest and be on the sidewalk BUT you HAVE TO KEEP MOVING!! Hence - picket lines - walking with signs. I mean how lazy is this - make a few signs - packet up the ole cooler - grab the beach chairs and its off to The Anthonys........ wow

Looks like the cam is stuck A-GAIN.

Guess I'll go to bed. Then they'll come and arrest somebody or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop